Best webdev language?

It is 2016, why is there STILL no go-to language for writing webshit?
Even facebook uses php albeit running on their own implementation.

Other urls found in this thread:

learnbchs.org/
mojolicio.us/
mojolicious.org/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Facebook uses PHP because of legacy debt, not because they want to.

It's called C.

Python.

this.
fits well if you want to go linux as well, for making servers.

php

t. php pro

There is, it is called C.
learnbchs.org/

HTML and CSS, what the fuck else? Don't tell me you actually fill your websites with 500MB of Javascript libraries because you couldn't figure out how to make a tooltip.

Enjoy your buffer overflows.

Enjoy your SQL injections.

There are so many shitty things about PHP and you choose this?

You don't even have to be competent to avoid those.

Noooo, I wouldn't dare, kek.

Wasn't sure of one good all-encompassing gripe to represent the cancer that is PHP.

So you choose something that shouldn't be a gripe in the first place?

Just about any language with SQL support is vulnerable to SQL injection if you do it the wrong way.

I like having choices.

Yeah, but PHP has a reputation for attracting the sort of copy-and-paste "programmers" who wouldn't understand what an SQL injection is in the first place, coupled with a littering of code snippets across the Internet vulnerable to it.

You're answering your own question.

What you're really asking is: why isn't a language that Holla Forums approves of the go-to language yet?

Which can in turn be optimized to the question: why isn't Lisp or C the go-to webshit language?

It's Jewish

So is LISP.

John McCarthy was jewish and this is what you choose?

Yes, user, this is what I choose, okay?

Not okay. Your "proof" that Lisp is jewish is not a proof of that at all and a real proof would have taken ten seconds of Wikipedia to find.

It was just an easily found and illustrative screenshot, god damn user, get off my balls already.

Faggots

All Jewish software should come with a similar warning.

Nah, Lisp is better due to the fact that in Lisp data and code use the same syntax. Furthermore, Lisp has a tree structure, much like HTML.

mojolicio.us/
stop pissing you fucking crybabies and write code

You can use any language, because CGI doesn't care.

Java is actually quite good for the server side. (or any alternative JVM language, like Kotlin, Scala or Clojure)
Jetty is bretty good library for all web server things.
Also there's GWT.

P E R L

into the trash it goes

Any real arguments?

Pretty much everyone is switching to NodeJS, though you can always use Golang, C, or whatever other language you want. Nearly every language has some sort of http server.

Erlang.

wew lad

Python supports threads :^)

it's not the right site, its a meme-y redirect to the actual site. because spelling things with TLDs is """cool"""
mojolicious.org/

You just can't affect state from more than one :^)

and it's a good thing