BUT OF ALL THE WORLD'S BRAVE HEROES, THERE'S NONE THAT CAN COMPARE

LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

For Ameribros - streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS
TODAY IS THE CENTENARY OF THE BATTLE OF THE SOMME: Overnight vigil marks centenary
May we honour and never forget their sacrifice
archive.is/K105e
archive.is/OSTp5

TORY LEADERSHIP KNIFE FIGHT: Michael Gove and Theresa May head five-way Conservative race
archive.is/4eAq5

Tory leadership: Gove 'standing out of conviction not ambition'
archive.is/n4qcp

Andrea Leadsom announces bid for Conservative party leadership
archive.is/h1SNj

LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: MP calls on Jeremy Corbyn to resign after new antisemitism controversy today
archive.is/ra8Gl
archive.is/oeDJj - Jezza still looks strong in party polls

FRANCE CONTINUES TO BLUDGEON THE STURGEON: EU will not help Nicola Sturgeon 'dismantle' the UK
archive.is/AhDgn
MERCI BEAUCOUP, AMIS-FRANÇAIS

UK shares push higher on Carney speech
archive.is/1D1Gz

ARE NIGE SPEAKS: [T]he next leader of the Conservative Party must have the courage and vision to lead us out of the European Union
archive.is/MplKi

EU DRAFTS PROPOSAL FOR AN EU ARMY
archive.is/bCkqs

'You have moved into Project Hysteria' MP slams BBC for 'irresponsible' Brexit coverage
archive.is/wlfXC

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36674996
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May#Personal_life_and_public_image
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36664094
archive.is/pv9kj
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqzyb/its_not_undemocratic_to_resist_the_brexit_result/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqzyb/its_not_undemocratic_to_resist_the_brexit_result/d4v69oq
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqzyb/its_not_undemocratic_to_resist_the_brexit_result/d4v6r47
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqeex/i_cant_believe_just_how_stupid_ive_been_sorry/d4v2pe3
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qr1r5/muslim_assaulted_with_crowbar_while_driving_in/d4v7cs3
archbishopcranmer.com/centenary-of-the-battle-of-the-somme-yesterdays-youth-died-so-that-todays-youth-might-be-free/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qmsop/exclusive_nigel_farages_plan_for_uk_departure_of/d4ucb2q
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qmsop/exclusive_nigel_farages_plan_for_uk_departure_of/d4v625i
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qogz1/ive_decided_to_boycott_wetherspoons_because_of/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qpkaw/university_of_liverpool_eu_law_lecturers/d4uwhav
twitter.com/britainelects/status/748836602156347392
supportfortheshort.org/
shortsupport.org/
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-2369_en.htm
twitter.com/AngelaRayner/with_replies
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11984305/Angela-Rayner-shoes-row-A-bad-case-of-Do-you-know-who-I-am-syndrome.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oM1iRvRW4j0
twitter.com/Independent/status/748779817563152384
lbc.co.uk/rotting-corpses-peter-hitchens-rails-against-tories-and-labour-133164
twitter.com/PDSutherlandUN/status/748561428274110464
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028
independent.co.uk/news/people/andrew-neil-mocks-michael-gove-over-tory-leadership-bid-i-do-not-want-to-present-question-time-i-a7113231.html
archive.is/LM4SB
heatst.com/uk/us-uk-trade-bill-in-congress-just-one-week-after-brexit-vote/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/theresa-may-is-a-great-self-promoter-but-a-terrible-home-secreta/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/tory-leadership-race-backing/
archive.is/cbK9x
archive.is/cP3OI
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/uk-rapper-threatens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/
theguardian.com/cities/2016/jul/01/canadexit-escape-donald-trump-nigel-farage-brexit-move-to-canada
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36681475
dailymotion.com/video/x2oast6_the-island-with-bear-grylls-s02e04-the-women-s-island_tv
dailymotion.com/video/x3xzja9_the-island-with-bear-grylls-s02e08-the-womens-island_tv
dailymotion.com/video/x2ptlks
huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
twitter.com/TheAFMA/status/748889421408120832
historynewsnetwork.org/article/524
news.sky.com/story/1720169/easyjet-opens-talks-over-post-brexit-hq-move
telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/3834406/Loucas-Haji-Ioannou.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9HT58o0of6o
filedropper.com/crom
theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/01/rejected-remain-campaign-posters-revealed-by-ad-agencies
express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs
poal.me/hm2gge
youtube.com/watch?v=UAZ-e0p6omk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Lewis_(politician)
poal.me/ao5r5o
poal.me/41e9az
poal.me/z3qg8j
poal.me/qgpdib
express.co.uk/news/world/684701/Dutch-parliament-rejects-EU-Referendum
filedropper.com/jc
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/685370/Michael-Gove-acting-film-A-Feast-at-Midnight-Christopher-Lee-testicles-Robert-Hardy
twitter.com/Gove2016
torrentdownloadmovies.net/user/moman73/
order-order.com/2016/07/01/farage-carswell-expelled-monday/
becausewearehere.co.uk/wearehere/
twitter.com/krishgm/status/748859539135537152
thejc.com/community/community-life/55213/gove-tells-ujia-i-am-a-proud-zionist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FENIANS BTFO

Top lad, OP.

REMINDER. THERESA MAY MUST NOT BECOME PM

4th for Based Ulster

Good thread OP.

5th for him

First for Ray

THIS

TERRIBLE THERESA CANNOT BECOME PM

but i've got 2 grand on her

good thread no more barth or bomber harris bullshit

fuck off kuk

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CLEAN A KITCHEN GO HOME SO I CAN MAKE FOOD ALREADY

Is it worth that to have a PM that supports sharia law.

Gas yourself

Anyone got some ideas for youtube videos? I want to become a youtube billionaire.

stay butthurt

She's more psychotic than I thought.

to me, it is, now please control your memes

Prepare to lose 2k then mate.

Just look at that soulless gaze.

Get the fuck out of here.

wew

no need to be uncivic lad, gove and hunt are unelectable, it'll be may

Does she not have children?

All childless women have that same unfulfilled look in their eyes.

GREENCUCKS BTFO

'Healing' detected in Antarctic ozone hole
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36674996

They have literally no one and neither does labour.

I don't think you understand just how much the electorate despises May.

May's just as unelectable, people won't vote for her just because she's a woman.

well fug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May#Personal_life_and_public_image

Explains it all.

THE SCAREMONGERING CHANGES TACTICS, FROM "MUH ECONOMY" TO "MUH NHS"
Brexit 'will make NHS staff shortages worse'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36664094

>MAY

Aren't you lads a little scared by it all?

I mean, these people think we're fucking evil. It's legitimately frightening me.

They're talking about killing off old people/not allowing them to vote. It's making me feel ill hearing some of it. Don't they realise they'll be old some day too? Don't they maybe think the elderly have opinions as worthwhile as theirs?

I really don't fucking get it lads. I mean, I can get some leftist rhetoric about class struggle even though it's bullshit but this is just another level.

I keep imagining what it'd be like now if we'd lost and it's nothing like how they're reacting.

Why can't the cat just sit on my lap, lads?

REFUGEES GONNA REFUGEE

Except my dipshit mother, apparently, who genuinely seems to be basing her opinions of May as a prospective leader on her fucking desert island discs interview.

What breed have you got?
How long have you had it?

Have you ever met these cucks in real life? A slight breeze would take them down.

All women I know that are her age and don't have kids are all insane.

No idea what breed tbh. Had it for a few years.

But the elderly.

I don't want to be old and live in a world where that's how the youth behave.

Makes me feel ill and scared for them.

nah not really MATE

if those liberals realised that there aren't going to be any state pensions or workers rights in the future then who knows what they'd do tbh.
They're certainly not going pay for the elderely to have pensions it would seem.

Still won't make May electable.

Thank fuck my mum is based as fuck

Corbyn and the black guy who h8's white people

my mum considers may the least bad tory as well tbh

The elderly are in a vulnerable position, but can you imagine what'd happen if some of these cucks decided to harass/attack an O.A.P? You'd have anti-youth squads on the street, going into the cucky vegan cafés and smashing their teeth in.
The bark is worse than the bite, so much so that they're basically gums.

Probably there to cuck himself in person.

Wales will be facing Belgium tonight, lads. I know most of you don't give a toss about the footy, but I know whom I'll be cheering for.

Will be good. Hope we smash the damp rags.

Post pic.

Wews used to be better imo. He used to have more original commentary, now he just seems to repaeat points I've already heard before from other people but with an additional does of NRx autism/aristocrat larping

What's their infatuation with using the symbols of a failed political movement anyway?

These people have no shame, do they?

No

You're right to be worried, not because they're particularly dangerous themselves as individuals but because they support a completely horrific system.

The trick is to counter them by creating strong families and supporting our people that will be effected the most by their horrific system so we can fight back.

I've been so angry that I've wanted to go Trot bashing recently.

I feel embarrassed that I used to support black bloc anarchists in my past, even though I was never a Marxist based anarchist, particularly now when I see them shilling for big government, big business, big banks and the explicit ethnic genocide of white Europeans. Something has gone totally wrong. And they wonder why neo-nazis are on the rise again. But that is it, there is a complete lack of self-awareness that their discourse is going to cause any form of backlash. But right side of history and all that Hegelian immanentise the eschaton shit.

Just got to remain calm though.

These are the first few Google results I get, kek.

And I never realised Nige actually got fined for that little jab. Looks like the Yuros just can't handle the bantz.

Does it look like Pic Related?

kek

how do i get a muslim gf?

I've always been more interested in him as a character and meme than anything else: a struggling but intelligent older NEET grappling with dire politics and trying to avoid nihilism.

source of ball gag one please

Hardly. They did contribute in the 1st World War (although they were pretty unsuccessful soldiers).
Some of them fought in Burma, but only a small number relative to the population (and only then because they'd been promised independence afterwards). The leaders of the Congress party had to be arrested because they started trouble in the middle of the war and were sympathetic to the Axis.

has anyone got pics of his gf? I missed her thread

Hi guys, Derrick from the Guardian here. I really like your memes! Would you be interested in answering a few questions?

it isn't worth it lad my m8 married one and regrets it

I would love to Owen

The Queen will not meet Barack Obama in London but don't call it a 'refusal''
archive.is/pv9kj

KING NIGGER BTFO

I-i-it was always p-part of the plan, g-guys!

Pic also related.

Filtered

Looks like pic related tbh just different colours.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

How do we spark the race war lads? Is jelqing true? What would you do if you could turn invisible? Why don't fish die when lightening hits the sea?

Go home Duncan

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Also

PROSTRATE OBONGONS BONY TEETS

I love Virginia. Hope that tall guy marries her and gives her cute little Ginnies.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hello, wews

I'm not wews I'm 5'7"

Mayor Khan seceding London into an Islamic State offshoot.
Yes but it makes your willy soft.
Espionage.
God protects them because fish can't be racist.

my condolences, lad.

I knew there would be a comedown from the euphoria of this time last week, but why my poor Lucy? Why?

Because Lucy has been selling secrets to ISIS lad. She had to be taken out. Nothing personal, kid.

we want the best for Ginnie, no?

Take it out back, lad

I knew there would be a comedown from the euphoria of this time last week, but why my poor Lucy? Why?

What? Osteoporosis genetics? First guy to get shot genetics?

No thanks bullies.

PLEASE LET HOFER WIN

top kek

What are you talking about, lad?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, LAD

Looks like there will be a second EU referendum, hate to say it

Lanklets are inferior. She needs some prime normal genetics 5'7" is normal

First Saint Farage saves Britain then rest of Europe.

Nah, it doesn't.

God save our Queen

At least post a link or summat fam.

My dog will hardly eat any more and is getting very thin. She is very old though, so I guess it has to happen some time.

Hofer will win lad, this news of a re-election will re-energise the right, and cast doubts on the left causing more to vote for Hofer, plus there will be less chance of the left cheating this time.

No, lad. Even I am taller than 5'7. This guy was 6'5 and fit from what I gather.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqzyb/its_not_undemocratic_to_resist_the_brexit_result/

>>>Holla Forums

WHEN DID THINGS START GOING SO RIGHT, LADS?

Hah, pathetic lanklets. You probably can't even walk because of your osteoporosis lmao

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqzyb/its_not_undemocratic_to_resist_the_brexit_result/d4v69oq

They try so hard to sound intelligent and in the process end up saying nothing at all.

Think my dog has Cataracts

knew there would be a comedown from the euphoria of this time last week, but why my poor Lucy? Why?

nah

If that happens lad there will literally be a violent revolution

They don't. Can you imagine Are Nige saying "I'm not talking to the Nigguardian"?

2016 is the year we started taking back control lad. Expect alot more winning lad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP MAKING REPEATING POSTS FOR PITY (YOU)S, LAD

They suffer from using Russell Brand as their role model; shoving a thesaurus up their arse and thinking that it makes them the the new OvB

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqzyb/its_not_undemocratic_to_resist_the_brexit_result/d4v6r47

sorry lad it looked like a fresh new meme.. I do hope your doggo will be alright

If I wanted to read Reddit I'd go to Reddit lad, what are you doing?

Fuck off slant eyes

Literally no referendum in the history of this country is legally binding

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qqeex/i_cant_believe_just_how_stupid_ive_been_sorry/d4v2pe3

manlets BTFO

SOPHISTS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MILK

If that is the case then Scotland is trapped with the UK until the end of days with that logic.

Can you imagine his reaction if the referendum was 52 - 48 in favour of remain and the governemnt had decided to ignore it becasue 'it wasn't a binding referendum' and just leave anyway.

I love not being a muzzo or yid lads

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qr1r5/muslim_assaulted_with_crowbar_while_driving_in/d4v7cs3

Yes it fucking is

"Old people haven’t robbed young people of their future in Europe: they gave it to them"

archbishopcranmer.com/centenary-of-the-battle-of-the-somme-yesterdays-youth-died-so-that-todays-youth-might-be-free/

NO MORE DYING ON BEHALF OF WARMONGERING KIKES AND THE OTHER COWARDS - COMPRISING THE SO CALLED ELITES

still not learning i see

Did his granny beat him to death with a crowbar?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qmsop/exclusive_nigel_farages_plan_for_uk_departure_of/d4ucb2q

Is he a big guy or a small guy?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qmsop/exclusive_nigel_farages_plan_for_uk_departure_of/d4v625i

Stop linking to reddit you fucking cuck, we get it, they are salty.

Will they ever stop being salty about the result lads? Doubt it tbh, I can see in like 20 years when Britain is better than it has ever been before, these cucks will still be salty about the result, and how leave voters destroyed the EU. And I will forever be smug about the result tbh, everytime I think about it, it fills me with joy.

That's fucking rich coming from a Jockcuck.

He probably fucked miley cyrus and that other chick the teabagged your mom

My works Muslim qt, left today to live in Spain. Probably scared off by Brexit. Good riddance tbh :-(

he's a big small guy, i doubt he's much over 4ft

Kinky

Disrespectful cunt needs a good hard slapping. One thing's for sure, they won't live 'til 78 with that fucking attitude. Civil war is coming and in wars the weak die. Bring it on I say

kinky

go back to plebbit.

I've always thought this quote from a frog was really, really incisive:

"I am persuaded that feminism is not at the root of political correctness. The actual source is much nastier and dares not speak its name, which is simply hatred for old people. The question of domination between men and women is relatively secondary—important but still secondary—compared to what I tried to capture in this novel, which is that we are now trapped in a world of kids. Old kids. The disappearance of patrimonial transmission means that an old guy today is just a useless ruin. The thing we value most of all is youth, which means that life automatically becomes depressing, because life consists, on the whole, of getting old."

Fucked her with what? His peanut cock?

They'll probably move to some city on the Continent with all their diversity pets, or London. Then as it all comes crashing down, they'll wonder why Abdullah and Achmed see them as nothing more than poz holes.

smh, lads. What if I want to be that old man?

SAUCE (not kidding)

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qogz1/ive_decided_to_boycott_wetherspoons_because_of/

THE
DAILY
MAIL

Bet you look like a stretched out kid lmao

My above average cock on my above average body? Drives 'em wild.

By 'em I mean your mummy

IT WUZ ALL BREXITZ FAULT
t. lefty

I've never seen a Napoleon complex in real life before.

What's the point, might as well boycott BP oil

Daniella Monet is an absolute doll fam

What did he mean by this?

Are you blind Napoleon?

tbf those lasses are probably wearing heels. He's still a wee un though.

That's a really fucked up thing to say, actually. What's with MP's and making GoT jokes lately anyway? Is it their latest "getting down with the kidz" shtick?

Oh no hope I don't achieve great things

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qpkaw/university_of_liverpool_eu_law_lecturers/d4uwhav

Who cares, GoT is for losers.

why are girls so mean >:(

He's gonna bumdrill him probably. These Tories are 85% turd burglars.

I hope you do. I hope you get to shag a lot of people taller than you. Good luck

millions of dollars in the back dont mean shit when you're 5ft fuck all

For fuck's sake.

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL

KEK
twitter.com/britainelects/status/748836602156347392

STOP BEING NICE TO ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OK I'll stop posting butthurt now

how long would it take to be shadow banned if i went on twitter telling darkies to go home lads?

You're a good lad, lad.

They're bullies, lad, just ignore them.

Took three years before they asked for my phone number lad

Is THE POSTERS THE RACISM the new THE BANKERS THE BONUSES?

Even dimblecuck used it. smh. SMH

yes

Based Aaron "Arab Basher" Banks backs Mummy lads

NAZI POSTERS
BAGGY TROUSERS

supportfortheshort.org/

shortsupport.org/

Redpill me on her, lad

she supports leave and is the only one who will get us a good deal

I'm only 26 ffs

What are the odds that if Hoffer wins this time it'll be blamed on Brexit

WEWWWWWWWWWWWW

MOAR YOU-ROPE

FUCKING DELUSIONAL. GEORGIA….ANOTHER COUNTRY NOT IN EUROPE AND RIGHT ON RUSSIA'S DOORSTEP

I WILL MAKE SURE I HAVE AN EU COMMISSIONER BETWEEN THE MUZZLE OF MY GUN AND THE TIP OF MY BAYONET IF I HAVE TO PLAY AIRSOFT WITH SOME ANGRY RUSSIANS!!!!

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-2369_en.htm

That's all, lad?

Reminder that in comparison Theresa May is a childless cat lady.

probably more than that but the Tory leadership is a competition for who is the least shit and that'd be her

How will you vote in the second ref? I will be voting LEAVE again, no matter what.

That will be a good thing.
feels based, lad

You're the only voter in this imaginary ref lad, so I guess you've won.

Scat lady you mean

Punch her in the fucking neck lad, nothing wrong with getting them young. Probably wants you to settle for a used up slag like your grandad did

Remain for me tbh, leave campaign was just full of lies.

It's a female thing tbh.

tbh

game of thrones

Holy fuck I kept reading that as Australian all day I was wondering why the fuck they are doing it again LMAO

We were lied to when we were told the first referendum would be final. We all need to vote LEAVE again to show them they can't subvert democracy and the will of the people.

jej

This tbh fam

My local MP's just been made Shadow Education Minister which is ironic as she's as thick as pig slurry. twitter.com/AngelaRayner/with_replies
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11984305/Angela-Rayner-shoes-row-A-bad-case-of-Do-you-know-who-I-am-syndrome.html

want to walk outside but the neighbours and their kids are outside, and you just know they will bully me if they see me.

BASED ANGLO SAXON MAN OF SOVEREIGNTY

Thoughts on this Christian perspective on mass immigration?

youtube.com/watch?v=oM1iRvRW4j0

Can the fuzzy wuzzys just swarm into Albion via Scotland if they vote to go Indie?? By just swimming round Adrian's wall?

Nah lad Boris tricked us all. Hop on the Remain Train.

LADS…
twitter.com/Independent/status/748779817563152384

end it lad. seriously

hahahahhahahaaha

Red boots or black, lads?

No matter how hard they shill, kek.

How does Elfwick still make it into the bloody press?

He's a bloody master tbh

No, lad. I want to live.

/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/
/RIGHTSIDEOFHISTORY/

ARE YOU WINNING, SON?

The fact the left is obsessed with neingh on the

Fuck me lads I'm still barely awake. What I get for having a day off on Friday.

The fact the left is obsessed with being on the "right" side of history rather than focusing on the present issues tells a lot about their character.

Lad I just fucking snorted tea up my nose

So why did Boris fuck off?

Obviously I'm happy with the result, I don't have any regrets, but Boris has turned this into a fucking mess. He did good for our brexit cause, but he's a cunt

people still don't realise that there is no such thing as progress, people think that history is going somewhere.

FRESH HITCHENS

wew lads

IS GOVE THE MAN FOR THE JOB?

He wanted to play the British nationalist card to win votes. And the remain side was supposed to win. Cameron would be out regardless and Brits who voted leave will vote for tories since Boris would probably be PM by then.

Is Nige's daughter going to get blacked, lads?

So he tried to be a Petyr Baelish but fucked it up

which one?

BTFO….KEK

Next.

FTW lonely

I don't know, the one that rapper threatened.

Pretty much lad. He didn't want to be the one to lead Brexit. He just wanted a comfy job as PM to settle him good. He's a prick of a man and I'm glad he won't be the PM anyway. The issue now is we need somebody with some balls to lead.

fug

I WANT GAME OF MEMES NORMIES TO GET THE FUCK OUT

Dailty reminder that stopping the EU is just the first obstacle. Once the EU falls, the UN will simply take it's place and it will be far worse

I;ve got a picture of the older one lad. Do you want it? :)

No

Stepping stones lad. We got to topple the supports first.

There's the gay Marxist dialectic meaning but it can also mean who is winning or who will be praised in the history books of the Galactic Terran Holy Empire future.

UN = GOLDMAN SACHS ETC

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

On my way home from Londonistan lads, what a shithole. Some kike has put Israel flags on the escalators. At waterloo there is a sandwich place called Upper Crust whose staff member is a paki woman in a hijab, and next to it is Traditional Cornish Pasties, staffed by a turbo nigger.
QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

If she does it will harden Nigel and he'll become the REAL hero needed to save the British nation.

Daily reminder that if you don't cum in your girlfriend you don't build a strong bond

Dr. Pavel

GoT isn't even popular with normdogs anymore; BBC are like an out of touch old man trying to relate with le youth

"LABER DINDUNUFFIN!!….BTFO BIGATS!!"'

~ COMRED OWEN JERNES

I don't watch game of thrones and have no idea what all this Gove conversation pertains to.

Maybe she just comes over as slower than she actually is because of the accent?

My favourite part of passing trends is witnessing the people who fling themselves into overdrive and get tattoos of it. I know people who're 25+ with kids and Mario tattoos.

this

REFERENDUM RESULTS IN MAPS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

JEJ

he's CIA

Boston memes independence again

someone who isn't blocked tweet this to him

No taxes without representation yo.

Andrew Neil expertly takes down Michael Gove's Tory leadership bid
independent.co.uk/news/people/andrew-neil-mocks-michael-gove-over-tory-leadership-bid-i-do-not-want-to-present-question-time-i-a7113231.html

STUPID, OLD DUMB NATIONALIST FASCIST BIGOTS

Lads, did you know that Rhodesia was one of the few countries ever to ask emigrants why they were leaving?
Tfw rhodesia really cared about keeping their white people, shame it was hopeless from the start tbh.

That first chart is why Labour would never hold another referendum

All of them are either Labour heartlands or swing seats

Archive it, lad, I'll not give the Indepozz views.

Could have survived if they weren't stabbed in the back and/or the nignogs weren't supported by Commies

The guardian has had a 100% failure rate in predicting recent events

No wonder their readers are so bewildered at the world.

Suprised they have any readers left

Slough and Bradford ….full of pakis….voted leave…lel

the demographics were all wrong, state policies were ineffective. even without backstab, they would have required huge emigration to rhodesia.

They're bleeding money apparently, same with most major papers.

archive.is/LM4SB

lol he blocked me back before the general

wish I could have fought for them

PAY THE FUCKING MORTGAGE, MUMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If she never bought me sweets to begin with I might actually have been able to inherit the house at some point. smh

A few thousand Englishmen ruled India for centuries, unless you have universal suffrage there's no reason why a superior population can't rule a lesser one.

not going outside because there are some kids that might bully you is not life.

Get a job you shameful NEET

America has a trade bill ready with Britain just ONE WEEK after Brexit vote
THE UNITED KINGDOM TRADE CONTINUITY ACT
We NEED Farage as PM now….or a military coup…end this fucking bickering…politicians are worse than a load of old hens
heatst.com/uk/us-uk-trade-bill-in-congress-just-one-week-after-brexit-vote/

I'm in my early thirties I like Mario, grew up with the little bastard, but tats? It's embarrassing…

You see these man/women hipster children right into their fourties acting like this as well. It's the cringiest thing ever.

Thank you

I'd forgotten all about Gove's protestations, do you think this will damage his bid?

I hope so

I'm trying, lad.

But it hurts being bullied, lad.

Can't help but feel slightly sorry for the kids, it's not their fault that they live on the streets because mummy and daddy died of AIDS and their governments are so hopelessly corrupt that nothing will ever change.

It's understandable they want to come here, we still shouldn't take them in, but when our nations are in better shape I think we should colonize them for a while and make things better in the developing world so that we less bad about the deportations.

Sure thing mate

you will see them one or twice a year. why do you give a shit about them

Theresa May is a great self-promoter, but a terrible Home Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/theresa-may-is-a-great-self-promoter-but-a-terrible-home-secreta/

Haven't you learnt your fucking lesson?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The neighbours are out more often than that, lad. And I want to make a daily walk a thing since I am fat.

nice troll mate

I think we should find quick and (relatively) clean ways to guide their races to extinction, but that's just me.

Follow who is backing who in the Tory leadership race : LIVE BLOG
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/tory-leadership-race-backing/

Here is what shits me about the Wilson government's policy towards Rhodesia lads.

They could not go on and on enough about blacks needing to rule themselves and about basically being a damp rag on the whole colonial adventure thing. Alright, fine, but then what the fuck was the "HMS Windrush" and mass immigration supposed to be for? You want to avoid the race problems you're claiming existed in the colonies and you're prepared to throw overseas Brits under the bus for it, but you then at the same time intentionally *introduce* those race problems into your own homeland for basically no reason?

It doesn't make any goddamn sense

TOP KEK

I just published “Most Labour MPs represent a constituency that voted Leave”
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */10f5c6#.7s4p6mq7f

white genocide

fucking politicians

It makes perfect sense once you tear off the equality goggles and see the true agenda behind it.

Alternative link
archive.is/cbK9x

winds of change lad, winds of change

Pathological altruism

they're just children

What mental disorder does Nige have, lads?

for

Children are the worst though. They are the most honest and rude people. And if I respond to their bullying or not the parents will think of me as a paedo either way.

It must be a mental disorder to see hope in the country.

that's a 10

Lad, I went to the supermarket today. I didn't get bullied lad, there was a self service machine.

DESPERATE

REVEALED: Merkel NEEDS free trade deal with UK or 750,000 German jobs could face the axe

archive.is/cP3OI

Its like in 1984 where O'Brien declares Winston mentally ill for not believing in the orthodoxy of the party

As opposed to shillary who is ridiculously and overwhelmingly pro-war and actually insane as attested by even her own secret service agents?

why lad

Going to the shop is fine tbh. I just blend in with the others so I don't make a target for the bullies. However there is a risk as well, I could run into people that recognise me, which makes me feel just as bad as being bullied tbh. I went to the shop to get food, not to talk to people. smh

She looks off too, but that might be the surgery or whatever. However the way she panders and lies and flip flops makes it obvious she doesn't really feel strongly about anything. Trump has been consistent on some of his key issues for 30 years.

Saviours of NEETs everywhere

ALL PRAISE MCDONALDISATION

Try taking loads of cocaine

tfw an old schoolmate works in the shop.

LABOUR ARE TEARING EACH OTHER APART

the bullying is supposed to make you work out more so that you get fit and won't be bullied anymore.

mummy

Nah, lad. I am a good boy tbh.

I was fit or at least slimmed down a few years ago. That just gave me more unwanted attention, and women liking what they see only makes for more of a disappointment when they find out I am a fucking sperg. smh

watching marco polo season 2, its pretty good lads. Loving the mongol/chinese empire tbh

NTH FOR ME GRANDADDY A GUARDSMAN

Just put together an Ikea table lads

Feel like an alpha male now tbh

Good, lad. Should tidy my room tbh.

Rhodesians don't fucking die. It'll be ours one day.

kek….noice…11/10

I would love to take part in its restoration. That' something worth dying for tbh

are you that user that is 22 st?

I made this small bookshelf. get on my level beta queer

Maybe. Depends tbh. You're not going to bully me, are you?

You could at least finish the wood at the top and paint the damn thing

You look like a smart lad, lad.

At this point I bet there's a sizeable amount of nogs that would just allow us to come in and take over, they wouldn't have forgotten what it was like at least the older ones and I'm sure they tell their kids what it was like as well

i never realised you brits could have a even more cutthroat.

From small view it looks nice. but as an ameribro for shame. you need to paint it and sand it then engrave it you beta faggot

lad can i invest in you? see a lot of talent tbh

They're practically begging.

Jamaica's up for it and I knew a Zimbabwean lad who said he and his family would go back but it's gone way down hill since the whites left tbh

yeah I glued the thin stuff I used for the back to the top and painted the tiny little gap so it looked better than just painting over wood chip

top gay

user get out there and lose some weight. you can do it lad. the hardest part is trying. I was the 22 stones once

when will king nigger finally die

lmfao love it.. all in the space of 3 years

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

WEW LADS BASED COMMEMERATIONS TBH

I swear to fuck if he dies and I hear about people treating him like MLK of Africa I'll be anally pained.

Really, lad? How tall are you, and did you get any loose skin after losing weight?

reminder

Its makes slotting the floppies even more satisfying.

Wew lad

nigger it's made out of chipboard. I'm not going to all that trouble for £10 worth of materials

Whites will come back when all the niggers are dead

Fucking hell, it's pelting it down out there.

that forces meme was as bad as barth

there will be a guardian article

Whites will come back to make sure they're dead.

More like one and a half years; I reckon it was even earlier than that, but just not published.

Dindus are absolutely helpless on their own.

That's normal to happen the first few times lad, just try to ease into it

6ft tbh and you will get fucked up skin. but go to your gp and say that is causing you psychological problems. you're gp will refer you for surgery

Black wojak

That means muscle is growing lad

lads, why does gordon have to present sex as dom and sub? Why does sex need a dom and a sub? why can't gordon treat his boyfriend as an equal and not a sub?

Lad losing weight is piss easy once you start getting into it. The hardest part is the first step. But once you've done a warm up you'll just start snowballing towards fitness. Get a cheeky podcast on or a good music playlist, plan your route and off you go. Any pains you have in your legs etc from doing it go away quickly after a warm up.

If it's raining by the way that's a good opportunity for a run as well. It'll keep you cool and from the run you'll stay warm. Just wear a thin fleece of sorts.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY ME MUMMY??

Rage.

FUCKING INDIANS RUINING EVEN COMMEMORATION FOR OUR DEAD THEY WOULD SHOOT YOU IF THEY WERE ALIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Muscle growth occurs in response to tears in the muscle m8

what did they do?

tbh lost weight before and you're right. I just have to not cheat as that just makes me cheat more.

How do people listen to podcasts, lad? I always end up getting focused on something else for a second and lose the train of thought or what they were talking about tbh.

Ouch. Sick burn.

Chink Pepe.

ONE COCK COMES OUT OUR ARSE AND ANOTHER GOES IN

I want to hear none of his sex life

RHODESIA

That's fine lad. You don't need to hear it all. If you think the information is important, relisten to it.

Its meant to be noise

Just the way she's speaking and shit she was telling a story or something or reading a shit poem lad oh God just kill me

JUST

Noiceee

Because faggots, just like women, want to be sub, and I as a man want to be dom tbh.

lad you need to pull you're self together. if you don't get you hard strate you will never lose weight tbh. also cut the sweets

The Nazis had gay soldiers?

International Capital interests trying to plunder the gold and diamonds without a pesky strong nationalistic state in the way?

NOW A FUCKING NIGGER IS GIVING A SPEECH
FUCKING SHITSKINS HAVE NO SHAME
I'm seeing a lot of thousand yard stares in that crowd though, maybe they're thinking the same thing as us.

Losing focus while running helps a lot for me honestly. Just listening to what they talk about is like going into autopilot of sorts. Keeps your mind off any pain build up if you're not used to it. and keeps boredom away when it starts to drag on.

head straight*

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/uk-rapper-threatens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/
what the fuck

Has a white given a speech yet? fucking travesty

but what if I missed something really interesting?

INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ALARM

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only when mummy comes back and makes my cheeseburgers will i fucking calm down from these injuries

I think some white wimmunz gave some speeches earlier this morning, but other than that I don't know.

best part is he apologised about it on twitter when called out and said "I didn't even know he had a daughter, or that she was underage and that ain't what train means"

Charles Dance led the commemoration service at Thiepval this morning.

you could say that he dindu nuffin

How do I make sure my future wife has triplets, lads? Can't be bothered waiting many years for kids tbh.

suppose thats okay then.. wew now someone talking in German wtf

Didn't he just read a poem? That's all I saw of him.

Future feels lad. Future good feels…

She should just ban bullying instead.

Charles Dance has the best voice.

That was the last part, but he played a more significant role than the rest of the co-hosts in the service just prior.

top pleb.

Just look up the Sims and see how they do it.

Fair enough.

Since Christopher Lee passed away, yes.

lad get the fuck off /britpol/ and go for a walk

J-James Woods?

Why did you have to remind us lad?

lad, i hope travellers kidnap you while you're on your walk and force you to crazy pave for them and keep you in a caravan with smelly hobos. It would be good for you tbqh,

Catholics are all scum lad

He was all right imho lad.

wew

faggot.

Reformers have been cucking the catholic church for centuries

Feels pretty comfy to be honest lads

why do you spam that image in every thread? It's a forced meme and only you post it.

who else here /neverhadafamilymemberenlistsincetheboerwarbecausetheywereminers/

filtered

hypocrite

boring tbh, we have new enemies now and this gives us a chance to draw together the divisions that once permeated our country

Sectarianism is anti-nationalist tbf

That's a pretty shitty family tbh

wew

FUCK OFF CUNT

everyone is posting barth now while only 1 shitposter posts popiton pigshits.

Based

funny it's always the same id posting this shit

Fable games are pozzed af tbh

theguardian.com/cities/2016/jul/01/canadexit-escape-donald-trump-nigel-farage-brexit-move-to-canada

what the fuck am I reading

CHANNEL 4 GOES FULL COMMUNIST

They're starting a show where 23 men and women build their own society

The adverts flashed the words "what if we could start again" and "No gender inequality"

This show will go down in history for left wing subversion. No doubt they'll have race mixing and every person will be a faggot degenerate and a "world citizen",

Basically blatantly laughing at destructing all our traditions. Oh and its tax funded too!

Well i did have my uncle who served in northern ireland, no idea why nobody enlisted during the 2 wars.

maybe tbh

I will when it is darker outside and most people have gone to bed tbh

How are they going to hide the fact that the men will do all of the hard work though, there is no way they'll get the women to build shelter and go hunting.

dont lie kid people have been posting popiton since the early days, first time I ever seen "bath" was yesterday

From C4?

It's going to smash all their lefty delusions like in every reality show they've done.

C4 is also funded by the TV tax. And yet they still have ads.

u w0t?

Have U been changing IPs again SA?

popiton was created yesterday after a meme war, I have been barthposting since April mainly on Holla Forums.

It'll be like those Bear Gryll's island shows

Its all scripted to please left wing C4 producers

C4 is publicly owned

What was the name of that program where they left a group of men and women to survive in the wild and the women fucked up immediately?

Bear Gryll's 'The Island'.

I'm not the only person who Sharpeposts.
u wot

Sometimes you lads show how stupid you are.

Cheers, might watch it, it sounds funny

Everytime I post christ-tan, people think I am you tbh

Example:

Why the didn't he just raise me?

lads what historical periods and peoples, events interest you the most? I have a lot of information about academic ebooks and journals that i could share with you if you need tips.

I knew C4 was publicly owned but ITV?

ANGER

It's a right laugh m8, the women were so utterly incompetent.
I'm pretty sure that it was also that show where the male mozzie had a strop.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY

English Civil War tbh

wew

dailymotion.com/video/x2oast6_the-island-with-bear-grylls-s02e04-the-women-s-island_tv

dailymotion.com/video/x3xzja9_the-island-with-bear-grylls-s02e08-the-womens-island_tv

dailymotion.com/video/x2ptlks

Have fun, lad.

because partying is more fun

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAIJIN REAVE ARONE FOREVER

Lad sharpe posting is a Brit/pol/ past time.

I'd be interested if you have any ebooks about post WWII political history, since I find those hard to get hold of.

Can't wait till they all behead each other on the new Muslim Big Brother

Cheers

They're just gonna do their (((sneaky))) tactics less blatantly

Its disgusting, they'll get away with it again

Why do women love based Nige, lads?

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

When will leftists just start mass converting to Islam lads?

Daddy wasn't much of a party guy tbh. He was busy avoiding conflict and doing everything my mummy told him. smh

you are a massive faggot SA, I have only seen your gay "shape meme" this week while Barthposting has been around since April, I bet you want to suck his cock.

twitter.com/TheAFMA/status/748889421408120832

Funny how he fails to mention that their leader (the Ottoman Caliph) also declared a jihad on the British Empire

MEME THIEF

THIS ID STEALS MEMES AND APPROPRIATES THEM WITH HIS "BATH"

NEVER FORGET POPITON PIGTAILS THE ORIGINAL MASCOT OF ALL CHANS

I'm all for acknowledging the colonial men that fought for us, but when you pick out the extreme minority of fighting it fucking disgusts me.

you can tell by the quality of this meme it dates back to at least 2006

drink bleach newfag

At least those pakis knew when to go home.

wew where did you get that hate fact from
ukiiiip?=

why do people say moslem? disrespect?

I still remember when this fuckhead was shilling for Jeremy Corbyn.

Japs are such cucks tbh, makes me angry and I'm not even Japanese

Apparently it's the original spelling of it, and they changed it to muslim as it's more polite or summat along those lines.

While since I saw that

I've know quite a few Japs and they've all hated blacks and white/asian couples

ah fair enough tym8

Following it up with this.
historynewsnetwork.org/article/524

Your post gave me cancer, your OC is crap and popiton is pigshit.

I've been on Holla Forums since October.

HAHAHAHAHA……GOOD….GOOOOOOD!!…KICK STELIOS HAJI-IOANNOU OUT…AND STRIP THE TRAITOR OF HIS KNIGHTHOOD AS WELL…THEN FUND A LOW COST RIVAL AND BLAST HIS ARSE OUT OF THE WATER….CUNT!!!

Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou (Greek: Στέλιος Χατζηιωάννου; born 14 February 1967) is a British entrepreneur of Greek-Cypriot origin, resident in Monaco. He is the scion of a wealthy ship owning family, but is best known for founding easyJet, a low-cost airline and the Stelmar shipping line, with start-up funds provided by his father. At 25, he gave Stelios £30 million that he used to set up his own shipping company, Stelmar Shipping. Stelios floated the company on the NYSE in 2001. In 2005, Stelmar Shipping was sold to the OSG Group for approximately $1.3 billion.
Stelios has been a Monaco resident since his family left Athens when he was a teenager
Stelios was a member of the New Enterprise Council, a group set up to advise the Conservative Party on business policy. He stated at the time that this appointment did not reflect his political affiliations, adding "I agreed to be included in the group of entrepreneurs because I was assured it will be non-partisan. [There is] not much difference between Left and Right any more."

>Haji NOT a Greek name

Stelios has both traitorous Turk and traitorous Greek blood in him

'''WE HAVE TO STOP GIVING THESE DIRTY FOREIGNERS KNIGHTHOODS AND PRIVILEGES. WE MUST END THE POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND KICKBACK CULTURE. ALL TRAITORS MUST GO TO THE ROPE==

DOTR STELIOS….DOTR

*NOTE : Hajji is an honorific title given to a Muslim person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca

On daddy Loucas Haji-Ioannou

A shipping entrepreneur who prospered during the Iran-Iraq war and helped his son to launch easyJet

After leaving the village school aged 17, he worked as a salesman for a merchant in Nicosia until 1950, when an uncle – a trader in Cairo – took him on as an accountant before appointing him manager of his office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. When his uncle died unexpectedly, Haji-Ioannou started his own import-export business in Saudi Arabia, becoming one of the few foreign businessmen allowed to trade within the kingdom without a local partner.

After taking advice from British security specialists, Haji-Ioannou equipped his ships with extra safety systems which enabled him to obtain insurance at much less punitive rates. As one of the few owners prepared to lift from Kharg, however, his charter rates remained high; and the resulting huge differential in profit margins meant that the purchase price of a tanker could be recouped within two round-trip voyages from Kharg to the safety of the Straits of Hormuz.

WE MADE THEM RICH. THEY STAB US IN THE BACK

SO EASY..

telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/3834406/Loucas-Haji-Ioannou.html

lmfao very nice

Here's a video of Jap batas tbh

I'm glad to hair there are non-cucked ones though tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=9HT58o0of6o

Time to start calling them moslems

both spellings are correct. i prefer the old spellings though because it annoys moslems

And the pronounciation, mozz-lehm rather than muhz-lim.

Nige has zero fucks to give so she wants to jump on his dick

Leadership everywhere in chaos, except for UKIP.

Farage must be very happy.

i find it also triggers liberals who start circlejerking and virtue signalling how intelligent they are because its called the qur'an you bigot!

He still has the fifth columnists Duncan Cuckswell and Suzanne Cuntvans to deal with.

We really need to fucking finally sack Duncan.

such a gay fag.

What about the NestleTM LibDems?

filedropper.com/crom
It's only a biography of works on cromwell but I've checked through these biographies for other periods and have books and articles for those.

Thats nice lad, what other topics do you have out of interest?

Nice one fam, legend tbh

STOP

STEALING

MY

MEMES

What did Suzanne Evans do again? I've always thought she was great.

you edited my meme and degraded it you fookin cunt.

theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/01/rejected-remain-campaign-posters-revealed-by-ad-agencies

Rejected remain campaign posters revealed by ad agencies

We are still emotionally engaged in campaign, says M&C Saatchi boss, who says dealing with cross-party committee structure was doomed to fail

ECONOMIC DRESDEN INCOMING
express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs

She got suspended earlier this year for 'disloyalty' and 'discipline issues'. She's basically running her own agenda separate from the UKIP committee.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

IMPORTANT POAL
poal.me/hm2gge
poal.me/hm2gge
poal.me/hm2gge
poal.me/hm2gge

About time they tasted our wrath.

No wonder they scrapped them.

7 years war, atlatnic pirates, zulu war, conquest of peru, african military history, spanish civil war, opium trade, religio military orders, italian armed forces, battle of manzikert, cold war, battle of stalingrad, conscription, mercenaries, military intelligence, trench warfare, militia, soldiers of the atlantic, yugoslavian civil war, ulsses grant, robet e lee, and a lot of others. these all have books and files as well. i have loads of those bibliogrpahies, i was working my way through them collecting the ebooks if possible but had to work for a while and so didn't have time

W E W
E
W

Does UKIP have its own version of the cabinet and shadow cabinet? It strikes me as a good way to make policies on a wide range of issues by having people specifically responsible for dealing with different aspect of government and specialising in building the best set of policies.

It would give UKIP a broader range of ideas which is where I think they're lacking tbh

There's a trend starting here of girls being obsessed with Japs and Koreans and it's starting to grind my gears tbh.

Something has really gone wrong when we can't just stick to our own or relate to each other.

Very nice lad, I'm keen on that if you'd be kind enough to upload it.

I imagine they do have specialists for the different Cabinet positions, but it's not advertised at all. Only people who haven't read UKIP's manifestos and read up on what their positions on the various governmental issues are think UKIP is a single-issue party.

The problem is that they've been so much for Brexit since their inception that it's the only position Joe Public associates UKIP with. The run-up to GE 2020 will be a good time for them to speak more loudly on issues of public concern.

need to tidy up the timing.
Should I put Hitchens and Russell Brand's faces on them?

there;s some journals that cover political history for after ww2, also maybe james cronin?

That fourth one can easily be edited towards leave.

Just put a horde of barbarians on top of the cliff.

Yeah I think this is the perfect opportunity to show UKIP for who they are tbh glad they got rid of that pedantic 400 page manifesto where they had policies on what colour trains should be though tbh

Why don't you have a SJW girlfriend, lads?

Lives with his autistic boyfriend now

youtube.com/watch?v=UAZ-e0p6omk

What do you lads think of a British North America-themed edition streak for this weekend? Was thinking it'd be a nice gesture to show some solidarity till the 4th of July seeing as plenty of Yanks were cheering us on for Brexit and congratulating us upon success.

We could focus on things like:
and stuff like that.

EasyJet's boss has signalled in private meetings this week that moving its legal HQ is "likely" after Brexit, Sky News can reveal

Don't want to give away any of my sovereignty

FAKE

Filtered, spoiler that shit m8.

my wife's son won't let me

What happened? Seems like stuff is moving fast. I don't get why anyone would love Gordon though.

Brexit
Hofer becomes Austrian President
UKIP reluctantly awarded peers, Farage becomes Lord Farage
President Trump elected
MLP wins big in France
Geert Wilders makes huge gains

It's not that lewd m8, just bottoms

look at how stronk and independent they are

Sorry, lad. Please unfilter me. I thought about spoilering it but they have panties on, and I wouldn't post them had they not worn panties anyway tbh. I am moral.

Yeah friend, otherwise it will be misleading.

If numbered 1-6 from left to right I would go

- 3 (black hair, black knickers)
- 2 (purple hair, black hat)

tbh

how new are you?

he's been taking testosterone because the syndrome which causes his tiny penis and moobs is really fucked up

Yes indeed you should

Post pls lad

I know where Ginnie lives and I'm going there in the next few day's to propose to her but I'm not sure if she'd go for someone who looks like me. Rate my pic Lads and BE HONEST!

They all have cock n balls m80. You filthy degenerate. Duct tape can confuse most weak males.

it's sad this is what all males will eventually become since this was caused by environmental factors to do with plastics and all that

Peter, I miss your brother.

Why is 5 last, lad?

Think I might make a pepe of him, he already looks frog like

Do it lad.

Don't do it, lad. We already got a based 6'5'' lad who is going to marry her.

that meme is shit-tier quality, I bet you used M$paint.
I will make a better one 4U.

you are unmoral, I have unfiltered you because I feel you have learned you lesson and will not post that again.

stop posting anytime

We should bully them tbh and celebrate Canada and the war of 1812 and have a competition to write alternative lyrics to "Yankee Doodle Dandy" tbh

such as:

I'VE NEVER SEEN THEIR MISSILES FLY
BUT LADS I'VE SEEN THOSE YANKEES
RUNNING FROM THE TALIBAN
A-WAVING SOILED HANKEES!

or

YANKEE DOODLE WENT TO TOWN
GOT RAPED BY A NIGGER
ALWAYS BRAGS ABOUT HIS GUNS
BUT NEVER PULLS THE TRIGGER

tbf

why dont you photoshop your "bath" onto more naked men

She just looks unclean tbh

This is why we can't have nice things.

d/c prick give it a rest

they showed how they were happy for us gaining independence lets put the salt to bed

Just take a shower tbh. I see no tats. She can take a shower with me.

5 is the best

Have this..

Cuck faggot

I don't care how happy they were for us winning Brexit they're our biggest enemy and always act so arrogant. They aren't above bantercide tbf

I think so too tbh

zzzzz

Ta, mate.

Filtered

Good filter me you dumb cunt maybe now we can have discussions without divide and conquer for the sake of it

MUMMY FOR PM

POLICIES:

A NEW NATIONAL SWEETY SERVICE

CHICKEN TENDIES MANDATORY EVERY FRIDAY DIN DINS

GOOD BOY POINTS TAX CREDIT

BULLY DEPORTATION

20% RISE IN NEETBUXS

President of the Student Union at Bradford Polytechnic "University"

"Proud Socialist"

LARPing WOG!!

…fucking wogs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Lewis_(politician)

Is this true, lad?

A different poster did that.
Here is a correction of ur OC.

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Does she have any real policies?

MUMMY FOR PM

Why is the symbol of Britain a we wuz romans and shit?

trips for MUMMY PM

MUUUMMMYYYYYY SAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEE

DON'T BULLY MUMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's mostly ugly fat tumblrites, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Oh boi.

that's lady Britannia lad

#THERESAMAY4PM

Oi!! >>>/politics/ niggers…FUCK OFF

2016, what a beautiful year

dangerous memeing! but kek

c h e c k e d

so we stole it from the Romans? Kind of weird to use someone's else' image of your country as yours tbh.

IMPORTANT POALS
poal.me/hm2gge
poal.me/ao5r5o
poal.me/41e9az
poal.me/z3qg8j
poal.me/qgpdib

irresponsible memeing

Its going take a while, its a bit messy i'm afraid. There are different highlighted colours in the ox bibliography, yellow means it should be in the folder unless its an epub/mobi which can be found online. So if you don't see it, but its yellow, then its a findable epub. Most of the files aren't named i'm afriad as he names were too long to save effectivly on a windows computer, when i copied sometimes they wouldn't copy etc.

It was given m8.

Rome is a part of our heritage and has had a huge influence on our country and culture fam

>poal.me/qgpdib
>express.co.uk/news/world/684701/Dutch-parliament-rejects-EU-Referendum
wew lads

here's a cronin book, bigger files seem to take a long time to up, filedropper.com/jc
I might have to rethink how to do parts of this.

double checked

PRO AMERICANISM IS ANTI-BRITISH

>express.co.uk/entertainment/films/685370/Michael-Gove-acting-film-A-Feast-at-Midnight-Christopher-Lee-testicles-Robert-Hardy

TRIPLE CHECKED

[ TRIGGER WARNING ]

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

Thoughts on Based Stormzy's PM bid, lads?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

That was too much lad.

lads, is there any real polices Leadsome has that could benefit the UK? serious, no mummyposting.

WE GONNA BE PMZ N SHEEIIT

A fucking Wog PM?

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

she's the lesser of 5 evils

ALL ABOARD THE CORBYN CRUISE, LADS! WE'LL BE LEAVING PORT SHORTLY!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT ASHORE!

Pob's joined Twitter…
twitter.com/Gove2016

I'm going to make a new thread lads and I'm making it clear before any other shit does it

More like ruse cruise tbh

wogs out

Have you guys heard of moman73? He posts collections of academic books on tpb. His descriptions and titles are always anti western, anti christian etc.
torrentdownloadmovies.net/user/moman73/
I don't get why he does it tbh

She's against fag marriage and abstained in the vote.

She's for conservationism and not crazy Green policies.

She's fully Eurosceptic and will push through for Brexit.

She's for hunting.

And if she fucks up, it won't be as bad as May, Gove or Crabb.

I don't know much about Fox, so I can't comment.

SAY THAT TO ME FACE

Downloaded one of those about the Financial Crash before I checked his other uploads and realized who he was. The collections themselves are actually decent tbh on some subjects.

He very clearly has autism tbh

I just noticed that Leave.EU is campaigning for Leadsom.

As she has no chance. Really our best hope is Gove.

He's a Muslim is the reason

Personally I think May would be an excellent PM

ICEBERG UP AHEAD CAPTAIN CORBYN, ICEBERG UP AHEAD

I see it, lad.

order-order.com/2016/07/01/farage-carswell-expelled-monday/

TRAITOR HEADING FOR THE CHOP

HOPEFULLY

that's a meme site, real link or GTFO b8er

CONFIRMED

Guess based civic man just wasn't racist enough for Nige

He must have seen last nights QT

You didn't even open the link, did you.

WEWWWWWWWWWW

Thank fuck for immi-grunts..we wouldn't be able to get pozzed in our negholes so hard otherwise

Marxism has to be eliminated first.

Where are you getting these lad?

Is Iain Dale a meme journalist?

where is that from?

becausewearehere.co.uk/wearehere/

Is Based Barth a meme person?

haha that's funny thanks for taking the time to post this

Gordon's boyfriend was close enough for him to move there?

Haha fuck off Carswell you're done for.

twitter.com/krishgm/status/748859539135537152

That's the odd thing, Gordon made a video complaining about how his boyfriend had decided not to date him because of distance. However now we see gordon in his boyfriend's house? It makes it very hard to locate their loveshack tbh.

gay dale is my fav radio host other than clive bull tbh

CIVIC NATIONALISM IS GOING TO DIE ON MONDAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOT CIVIC NOW ARE YOU?

good

TOP KEK

They're dropping like flies. Politics is over

2016. THE YEAR POLITICS DIED

Fucking racist smh

please let based civic nationalist Duncan Carswell actually have a plot to assassinate and usurp Nazi Nige

wew

POST YFW DUNCAN IS FINALLY GONE

After being booted from UKIP will Carswell continue to support LEAVE when we have the next referendum?

We aren't having another referendum

It ain't a surprise since having autism can cause disorientation

SACK HIM NIGE

GIVE CUCKS NO PLATFORM

kek. mfw Grape Britman will have EU referendums forever

What would you do if you were a pepe for a day

an hero

I was rushing and I wanted to make a new thread before someone else did

sorry

fucking wow

FRESH THREAD

thejc.com/community/community-life/55213/gove-tells-ujia-i-am-a-proud-zionist

More important things than Israel atm, lad

It's pretty annoying but a lot of younger people were disenfranchised by not voting as much as the older generation, so fairs fair.

No forgiveness to you, into the trash bin.

The answer would be much suitable for the question of:

pretty antisemitic of you tbh

NEW THREAD

Tripfags really are cancer

lad

I was making it and hadn't noticed the Duncan one, my mistake lads.

shit thread

they should have voted then

Fucking hell that is profound.