Ugly Girl Who Isn't Ugly

Name a worse trope than this. Her nose doesn't even look that bad. Uglier girls than this can get tons of guys in real life.

They could have just cast chloe and saved money on makeup.

How incredibly Islamophobic.

kek, but really, would anyone actually be shocked by that nose so much that they would run away? I see uglier girls than this everyday.

Let's not forget she gets a good looking bf too, not just an ugly fuck like the rest of us.

All these movies are insta-trash for me.

Any movie about someone that obviously looks nice yet can't find love can seem irritating. Attractive people never have a hard time finding SOMEONE to be with because there's always someone that will be with you purely for your looks.

At the same time, no one wants to empathize with an ugly person as no one wants to view themselves as truly unattractive.

Oh I remember seeing this trailer a while back. Was it any good?

Tits or gtfo

i'd fug that piggy girl and make her squeal with all of her voice

Ya know what? I wish there were piggirls!

Pretty sure Shallow Hal covered this territory, and Jack Black was actually an average-looking guy.

Paul Feig please go

More like Jack Black is an over-weight manlet.

The complete opposite.
Ugly women portrayed as someone people would have their jaw drop just being around.
That prostitute from Westworld is the latest example of this shit.

And as you said, but with geeky characters who's just a caricature of whatever the cool kids think a dork looks like.
A nerd doesn't grunt when they breathe..

I liked this movie

What happened with her older bastard sister?
The one who is daughter of the witch morphed into a male servent.

Just get a nose job like every other jewess

Black nose on White woman: the Movie

>>>/waifu/