Mawds r fegs lel

In a thread where OP said you could kill any four currently alive people, some salty liberal posted a family picture of the Trump family and said they would want 4 of them dead. I post pic related and I get banned for it. So I'm not allowed to call someone mad for wanting Trump dead? So much for the First Ammendment.

I mean, Holla Forums is based in California so there's no surprise there.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

you must be a butthurt pedo if you hate the mods on Holla Forums.

t. cultural Marxist

Holla Forums hasn't had much free speech in a long time. This board is one of the best about it. Im glad that the pedos are gone. But most of the boards on this site ban you for wrong think (I mean sure I could go make and use a dead board but sort of defeats the purpose).

You got banned for 5 minutes. Its Holla Forums mods aren't as governed by rules on Holla Forums
tl;dr: It was five minutes quit whining.

but they aren't

Where did you get that idea? I didn't say I was pissed, I didn't use any caps or exclamation points or anything. If anything I'm slightly worried.

that's how they discredit you, by saying you're butthurt. If you post a babn message pic, everyone will automatically call you a butthurt faggot, even if you tried to get banned in the first place.

ban message*

test

Naming your image are you fucking serious and taking the time to make a thread about it. You're putting a lot of time into something you supposedly don't care about.

I'm not saying your fuming mad, I'm saying its not a big deal cause its a stupid 5 minute ban .

Dude,I have been b& for posting that guy eating shit out of that horses ass that use to get posted a lot and a picture of shops that we made here.
Mods can be fags,get a VPN.

This is high concentrated autism

FUCKING THIS.
I, OP, recently got into a conversation (if you can call it that, it was more of a political yelling match lel) with a libtard who said Trump supporters were violent, hated all non-whites, were degenerates, etc.
I entered the thread wanting to prove the faggot wrong because I was bored. The entire thread, I provided evidence, thought logically, refrained from name-calling without a reason, and the whole thread, he name-called for no reason other than that I backed him into a corner.

I call him a looney one time and all the libtards post the "Argument Terminology" pics when the OP of that thread was name-calling the entire time.

It's hilarious.

Seems you're the mad one here bucko. The thread didn't even take two minutes to make.

The First Ammendment should matter on this site because it's hosted in the USA. Simple as that. It's like people are slowly forgetting what the Bill of Rights is… But you are a commie, so it's not like I can really reason with you. Right?

Aww poor little OP can't handle a 5 minute funban. :(((((

Here, try a longer one.

Lel

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

elfold

I'm not upset son. This threads a mixture of meta/pol vs leftypol shit now. I'm not sure this thread could be much worse.

I just wish you guys could have fun more often.

You deserve to get banned.

Wait…. have Holla Forums mods been infiltrated by Goons/dumblr?

What the le fuck is going on.

Dysnomia, this is why people don't like you.

Naw, Dysnomia is just being himself again.

I'm just having fun at anons expense.

test to see if the mods have b& me lelel

Ok nevermind I'm safe.

That's pretty sad, why would an admin ban you for being smug at a commie?

You shouldn't cite the first amendment on why they shouldn't have banned you, but common sense.

You don't ban someone because of something they said. If you do, you show yourself to be incompetent of the position you are in.

that was me. i'd kill them all just for the lulz. what's the matter with you trump lovers? dishonest, disingenious and humorless. what a sad life.
here, have some First Lady

BAN ME TOO

Does this mean roughly half the country are Holla Forumstards?

Shit mods you're giving /pol way too much credit.

Its kinda sad when that reddit offshoot Voat.co has more freedom of speech than Holla Forums

top left in pic. emergency rope for Holla Forums

fuck off, turkey
a 3 minute fun ban and you lament free speech
i hope you are triggered to the point of apoplexy
if you want to live in a world where you never hear or read things you dislike, join tumblr. i for one wouldn't miss your endless whine.

Good point.

MODS ARE GODS !

why can't you guys see irony ?

Gotta love how you're automatically called a Holla Forumstard just for being Republican.

Jesus you are one big bitch

5 minute bans are harmless and kind of funny. There's nothing to worry about when the mods are just having fun

God bless you and merry christmas

Grow up, Holla Forumstard

On one side, you barely even notice those 5min bans, so what's the big deal. But on the other it's kind of telling that the hotpocket would ban that specific post, even 'for fun', instead of, say, make fun of that pathetic commie that likes to attentionwhore and fish for (you)'s.

Uh oh watch out guys, better stay away from this badass. Mods = fags

Mods = Gods

Asshurt bitches who can't handle a 5 minute ban deserve another one.

see

You are a fucking faggot if you think this is acceptable. Go back to IRC and suck mod cock, fucking elf.

Fucking Christ 5 minute fun-bans are one thing but he didn't break any rules that would warrant 3 whole days.

People hate Dysnomia for a reason.

if it was a 4 week ban, would you just say ">complaining about a 4 week ban"? You seem to automatically take the mod's side.

there's still lots of pedoshit generals on here. there was 3 yesterday. something to do with little girls in swimsuits? fucking disgusting.. the mods should focus on wiping those out the most.

Try not being such an easily offended little cunt. It's just the internet, stop taking it so seriously.

People like you are the ones who allow imageboards to turn into shit. Then you promote the shitboard afterwards. You are pure cancer.

This is how I know you're a newfag. Holla Forums was never good. It's just pissing into an ocean of piss.

I said imageboards, meaning this entire site. I can tell you're a newfag for ruthlessly defending the mods and thinking shit like this is normal. 4chan mods back in the day didn't even do shit like this. They did funbans but didn't ban people for making fun of them. Stop pretending to be an oldfag.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

go back to IRC and suck modcock. There's no point in arguing with some kid who's first imageboard experience was on Holla Forums.

you're getting baited, mate. that user is taking you for a wonderful ride on santa's sleigh tonight.

calm down and stop wasting ip addresses. it's xmas eve. there are starving african children who would benefit alot more from those ips than you.

anything that I say that is against the mods will automatically be answered with "lol ur just butthurt". It's like arguing with a liberal.

lol ur just butthurt

No. There are actually anons on this board like this. This guy is 100% legit.

Autistic cancer tbh.

what do you mean? the mods are shit over there, but i hope you're not implying that NatSoc has no free speech

ur a c.uckfaggot and u deserve nigger dick in ur ass