Boris Johnson

My radar detected another kike.

Renegade Reporting: At Western Wall, Boris Johnson affirms his Jewish ancestry

twitter.com/RadioRenegades/status/748476705707335680

London Mayor Boris Johnson confirmed on Wednesday during a visit to the Western Wall in Jerusalem that he has Jewish ancestry.

“Yes, I have Jews in my family from Moscow, some of them rabbis,” he told Rabbi Shmuel Rabinowitz, the rabbi of the Western Wall and holy sites. “That’s on my mother’s side.”

Johnson, 51, is Anglican and a member of the Conservative Party.

His artist mother, Charlotte Johnson Wahl (née Fawcett), was from a family of liberal intellectuals, while his father, Stanley, was politically conservative.

jpost.com/Israel-News/At-Western-Wall-London-mayor-affirms-his-Jewish-ancestry-432666

Why does everyone go to that fucking wall anyway?

to have sex with satan

He's not joking.

So?

Is now all he stood for (brexit) worthless?

Because he has some jewish blood?

Yes; there are no good jews.

As you can see, even Johnson didn't believe Brexit would actually happen. But it did, and suddenly he slinked back to whatever hole he crawled from.

It used to be a wall of the most important jewish temple because they believed that their god resided on the mountain that it was built on or something. Eventually the temple was destroyed by the Romans which caused the kikes to flood other nations and was partly the cause of their hatred for goyim although I'm pretty sure they already believed that they were better than everyone else before its destruction.

He's also a turkroach.

Prove it.

I believe he's part Jamaican on his Great Uncle's side.

After the leave won Johnson slinked back to whatever hole he crawled from.

He had absolutely no plans what to do with his sudden political power, ergo he didn't believe the vote would go through.

Only 1/4th though

"Stanley was the grandson of the Turkish journalist Ali Kemal on the paternal side,[4] while on his maternal side he was of mixed English and French descent and was a distant descendant of King George II of Great Britain.[5]"

this thread is pointless, the opportunistic kike already dropped out

oy fucking vey

yeah, I know, but why do all western leaders visit it?

Wow, this is so fucking relevant right now! The world will never be the same again

Might consider toning down that snarky liberal lip.

Makes you sound like an idiot.

It's like every hope and dream is always crushed by the overwhelming force of satanists, and their total control of the world.

I think he's a good guy and for someone who went to eton college like most PM's not a smug arrogant fucker.

What worries me more is his father.
That traitor.

(((Johnson))) and "proud zionist" Gove were put in place as opposition to control the leave narrative and move it away from Farage.

It was hoped the 'clutzy' perception of (((Johnson))) and negative public perception of Gove (who, it can be safely said, the chattering classes view as 'destroying education') and Duncan Smith (who, it can be safely said, the chattering classes view as 'destroying the welfare system') would swing it in remains favour.

Then there's this:

Which, of course, may be disinfo, but when you factor in his utter surprise when the result was issued I doubt it.

It appears to be a necessary sign of submission to the jews if you want to proceed in your political career. I'm just praying Trump doesn't go there or he can fuck off.

All eyes on Farage now.

Kikes have a lot of power and the wall is supposed to be the most holy site for them so if you want to be buddies with them and not end up like JFK then you don't have much choice.