WTF Buzzfeed

WTF Buzzfeed

Jesus

Wew. This is pretty fucked, even for buzzfeed.

Did they do a followup on cuᴄkqueaning?

Wtf I hate Buzzfeed now.

Can you give a link? I can't find it

I may never pass on my beta genes, but one day I'll make sure a bunch of alphas won't do either.

BuzzFeed's days are numbered.

Ok, now do one about reverse elfoldry, where the wife watches the man fuck another woman.

Is this what normal people believe?

WEW LAD

No. They are drastically overplaying their hand.

I didn't know driving up black on white violence was a positive thing, thanks buzzfeed

Reminder that it's the jews

I asked a guy for that pic a gorillion of days ago, he did that in minutes and now is reposted here…

Btw, if the girl is a lesbian you are still a elf?

she won't be a lesbian for long if you fuck the gay out of her

I don't think that is real, thank god

you have to leave

Samefaggest thing I ever saw

because it's fake you retard

Buzzfeed is cancer and has been for a very long time.

IT. IS. FAKE. YOU. RETARDS.

Regardless, Buzzfeed is still extreme, debilitating anus cancer.

That's what I was thinking

Why is everyone calling it elfoldry? OP is talking about c𝗎ckoldry, not a new way to kill elves.

Not degenerate enough.

If he can't please his wife in the first place, why would you get married?
No, that's just the smell of sex and hormones irradiating off of her body (mostly semen). Just cum on her lots and it will have the same effect.
Not an argument, sex =/= lasting happiness, science has proven that more partners = less happiness
Uh no, you can only get pregnant once every 10 months or so. Having multiple guys give you a creampie wouldn't do shit, unless you're the first guy. The sperm wouldn't compete once it already latched onto an egg. Plus race is a thing and racemixing increases the chance for genetic defects.
If you couldn't do that in the first place, once again, why get married?

This has to be fake.

shut up you meme illiterate fuck

It's fake.Politically correct sites try to avoid talking about Darwin because evolution is the reason why fatties are discriminated (and left out from the gene pool)