Drunk Illegal Kills American

archive.is/gt4WW

You wanna see the video? You have to wonder what kind of horror these spics are used to
liveleak.com/view?i=d07_1467344298

Turns out she was on some ICE list too.

They knew she was illegal, but instead of deporting her ass, she was able to file a drivers license application

Dear god, what is wrong with people? If you're drunk, stay the fuck in your shithole hovel. Don't go driving around. This goes for stupid fucks of any race.

When ive heard is drunk-driving pretty normal down in Mexico. So they keep doing it when they come over to the US

Yeah and they're not even charging her with murder, just bootlegging.

You can just tell how loud and obnoxious she is by the look of her.

This doesn't make sense. The guy's fucking foot was torn off, and they report on the clothes?

I saw this in the news earlier. No mention of her race, legality or not having license. Is she confirmed illegal?

They really need to be genocided

I'm hispanic myself (Irish as well), and it just tears me apart to see this niggardry. I wish people would just stop with the fucking retardation.

Soon.

Underrated post.

is that his fucking leg

kek

"Mexico was a mistake"-Spain

The (((UN))) resolution for the dissolution of colonial powers was a mistake

Over the wall. Head fucking first.

No excuses.

Drunk illegals kill Americans and are charged with only bootlegging,
But if a drunk American killed illegals he would be charged with murder.

What is this country coming to…

literal autist here folks.

please lurk more.

please.

WAIT WAIT HOL UP

Is that the victims torso in the front passenger seat?

And the dude filming the video literally says "Did you see this leg back here?" in spanish as the lady spic wails inside the car.

This is insane.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

These people have on average a 70 IQ. They, simply, cannot stop themselves and should not be allowed in the USA.

This shit happens all the time. Anyone on the road knows watch out for spic drivers, because none of them have licenses nor insurance, and if they hit you they'll run and you're screwed. They come here, commit crimes left and right, and you can't touch them because "they aren't citizens" so they can't face justice, but oh they can get all the welfare, medicaid, food stamps, and section ape housing they want.

WALL

And don't deport a single soul. Eliminate them permanent-like. You wanna break our laws and then wave it in our faces? RWDS.

I would honestly join Trump's illegal elimination army and clean my streets of this scum. We will smoke them out like rats from a hole and rout them.

It's time to ban cars.

It was the hatred of Hispanics that caused her to drink.

We need more alcohol, and more Hispanics.

This is normal in 2016 USA.

Buddy I've got some news for you.

You'll figure it out

irish were the white negros ?

:^(

At least I recently found out my Irish blood traces back to English mercenaries

(((65e351)))
fuck off

most people can drive fine with a little alcohol; it's the people who are shit at driving to begin with that cause the crashes. The crashes would occur anyway, but if they weren't drinking, then nobody seems to care.

Nothing of value was lost

Try harder

Why is the smaller image a picture of a loli?

The problem is so bad in California that legal drivers are forced to buy uninsured driver insurance so that when an illegal hits their car, their medical bills are paid by their own insurance. Then their premium goes through the roof because they had an accident that wasn't their fault.

Michigan has the same problem. Are all the shitty states no fault

The Jews pushing pedophilia.

This is very true. I always avoid them. You can they are illegals because they have older model trucks with ugly graphics and custom headlight/taillight covers.

They drive like fucking niggers and they almost always have their windows down.
Fuck California man, I'm so tired of this place

i can't believe you missed the most famous Irishman of them all

funny that Irishmen get shat upon by the britbongs on here and get called "niggers", when they're the most pure europeans, along with scandis and finns

no shit, they don't even deport until like your fourth misdemeanor or maybe second felony

it's the admin's "prosecutorial discretion" :^)

it's all the inbreeding

It's not called the second purest form of love for nothing

purity is necessary to secure the future of potato

My sister was "married" to an illegal. I say "married" because I'm pretty sure that there was never a ceremony or any sort of official documentation.

He beat her. He even got arraigned for attempting to murder her.

ICE knew about him. ICE wanted to deport him.

But every time they came looking, he got a warning from an anonymous source and was given shelter by an acivist group. He was given free legal counselling.

He was involved with coke dealing and general spic thuggery.

He is still here and our government is hamstrung from dealing with him and people like him because of activist sleepers who commit treason while in the employment of city, state, and federal government.

SPICS FUCKING UP THE TRI-CITY AREA OF ALL THE FUCKING PLACES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deregulated libretarian spics gonna spic.

why haven't you taken matters into your own hands?

They're talking about the Oceanside near San Diego. Lots of hispanic majority areas with countless illegals around there.

Oh nvm. Consider it a bump.

Or at least try to drive really, really slow. How the fuck fast do you have to be going to knock someone's arm off? WTF????

funny I've never seen an Irishman that looks like that. Where is that from?

Can this be our Freddie grey or travon martin since they are both spics

we need to meme this to be our rally cry

NEVAR FORGET JACK RAY!!!!

When a country cares more about foreigners than it does it's own native population, it won't be long until chaos erupts.

FIRST AMERICAN REICH WHEN?

I know the perfect song for wetback removal.

Oceanside fag here.

Fuck this, can confirm its overun by spics and samoans.

Its the poorfag beach city of Southern California. You would never see this kind of shit in (((La Jolla))).

I went down to San Diego last summer to go fishing, it's basically Mexico now.
I lived in Texas for 16 years, and until then i'd never seen so many spics in one place.

.18 is not a little alcohol

at .18 you're only 2 hundreths of a percentage from 1/5 of the fluid circulating in your veins being ethanol. Unless you're a high functioning alky (and maybe even then) you're wrecked (pun not intended), also it was .18 two hours after the collision.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

thats 1/5 of 1 percent you ignorant dumbass

Second Oceanside fag here. I usually never traverse past El Camino Real. Oceanside is nothing but bums, niggers, spics and trash. You can't walk around outside without some begger wanting your money for liquor and drugs or seeing some wetback with a dozen kids she's carting behind her like a troop of baboons. It's simply a loss.

How's that common core working out for you Schlomo?

Kill him and bury the body. He's illegal. He doesn't have any papers. He's not in any systems. He won't be found and he won't be missed.

its a decimal of a percent you Middleschool dropout, you really think .18 means 18% of your blood is ethanol?

You ignorant nigger. I bet you think 180 proof liquor is 180% alcohol.

A bac of 1 means that 1% of the bloodstream is alcohol; a bac of .18 means that .18% of the bloodstream is alcohol. It's as simply as it can possibly be and yet you still managed to screw it up.

ACTUALLY! We're both wrong.

Blood alcohol content is a measurement of the amount of alcohol in your body. So, a BAC of 0.10% means 1 part alcohol for every 1000 parts of blood. It is often used for legal or medical purposes, like when determining if you’ve had too much to drink and drive. [1]
A BAC of 0.08%, often the legal level, indicates that you have 80mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood in your body

protip: BAC is measured in promille which means per thousand

How about simple outlawry? They're not citizens, and so therefore are not subject to protection of United States law. They could not work, they could not receive services, and all retribution against them would be state-sanctioned. That way you wouldn't even need state funding to get rid of them, the problem would take care of itself.

REMOVE ROCK

Really? Samoans are one of the very few groups of non-whites I actually enjoy being around.

Fuck no. Those fucking island niggers are garbage. All the Samoans here are fucking trash. I had a few friends get jumped and beaten the fuck down by Samoans.

No, the island niggers need to go back.

Samoans are shit tier now. Name the last great Samoan wrestler.

A neighbor took video of the gore. she parked with the body in/on her car and went to her room to pass out. she pled not guilty.

Martin?

They also regularly cut you off, tailgate, and generally be assholes on the road.

Being a selfish fuck is part of the spic psyche. The amount of spics that care about anyone but themselves and their immediate family could probably fit in your living room.

Who gives a flying fuck about Wrestlers?

How about Mark Hunt. He's a fucking knockout artist.