Relationship advice

I'm sure I'll be insulted up and down and probably deserve it, it maybe I can get a little insight too so here it goes

About two years ago I was in my junior year of college, I met a girl that was cool and easy enough to talk too. I never did anything with her because she was married had a kid and was overweight

I needed some money because I got fucked by the va($700). She spotted me the cash. I paid her back in about two months

Later on she got divorced and fell into debt, she was going to be evicted, and got behind 1500 on her bills I was making good money at the time, and I figured she helped me I could help her. She was going to be evicted and needed a place to stay.

I knew this was a mistake but I let her move in anyways because the only other choice she had was with her mom

I told her we weren't going to date and this was a temporary situation. She was ok with that. I started liking everything about her except for her weight. She asked me to give the relationship a chance so I did I wasn't dating anyone at the time and I figured she might lose the weight ( 40lbs is about why she needs to lose )

In all honesty I'm not physically attracted to her. It's been about 7 months. She's lost a little weight. But not enough to help the situation.

My question is what should I do? Should I stick around and see if she loses weight or end it? If I stay for how long boils I stay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUO21EqK-3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger, no. No relationship, you made a mistake of letting her stay with you for a while. Draw the line, have her be prepared to move out within six months.

not sure if if you're a shallow cunt or she's that uninteresting.
why her weight so important ? 40lbs isn't that fat, we're not into land whale territory

I'm not physically attracted to her

Bill Burr to the rescue.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUO21EqK-3g

did you fuck ?

Yes. That's the problem. I have to imagine I'm fucking someone else. I just don't feel it for her.

Sad I know. Everything else about her is great. But I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with someone I don't get hard for. Had a ex of mine told me I'm settling and this was a mistake.

depends how tall she is i guess.

so you don't want to hurt her feeling, all power to you.

does she have a job now? is she able to move out?

Ya she does. She makes about 11 an hour, I'm about to make 26, so I figured it would be easier for me to move out if it came down to it.

Not gonna lie that's funny

i don't think you should throw her out with the kid and shit.
if she's back on her feet, you should tel her that its not working for you.

if you can move out, find a place first then tell her that its not working for you.
either way shit is gonna be awkward and you shouldn't stay in the same house more than a week after that.

how old are you two btw?

Why don't you have sex with the kid?

I am 30. She's 35. I figured if that's how she looks now it's only going to get worse.

Honestly I do care about the girl. I don't want to hurt her or make her more insecure. I'd love it if the weight would just go or I could leave with as little pain as possible.

I feel that 30 is still young. I workout and am in decent shape, I figured I could get a 25-30 year old easily

But it's not about that. I'm just trying to do right by this person

it start to go down when they hit 23, some women mange to hold on a bit longer but they're rare.
35 with a kid, well, she's done.
i dunno what poor fag would take her.
i'm like you brah, i'm still pulling late teens and early 20 chicks.
30~40 is the golden age for men, best chape, loads of cash.
that being said, i'm starting to feel like i should find a +9/10 qt teen with a tiny ass and marry her.

i understand you, man.
just be honest with her, tell her that you're not ready to settle down and you want to go back as friends.

your right. Thanks for the advice user, have a great christmas

merry christmas to you too.