Hebephile AMA Thread

Ask a hebephile who is seeking help anything.

What made you decide to get help and in what way are you being helped?

is hebes the same as jailbait?
I think it's natural to be attracted to girls 13-17

16-17 maybe, 15 if they've developed early. Less than that and you've got issues.

I am currently seeing a therapist and and i go see him every 2 weeks to discuss my issues with this and i mainly decided to get some help cause people who are like me are heavily hated in normie society today we have it just as bad as the gays.

post cp, faggot

Hebeaphila is 11-14 Ephebophilia is 15-19

If homosexuality treatment doesn't work, what makes you think hebephilia does?

I think you guys have it worse than the gays. At least homosexual sex wont land you in prison anymore.

You make a good point but worth trying.

Keep in mind hebephilia makes a lot more biological sense than homosexuality as it is an evolutional advantage to be atracted to girls as soon as they can procriate.

Very true

This

Its worth a shot. Seeking help is at least far more responsible and moral than fucking little kids.

What do you think of elves?

Teens are not little kids user.

Its a vestigial archaism from back when the human lifespan was about 25 and people got married when they were 10.

Yes I agree. These fucking kids are so immoral and irresponsible these days.

Yes they are child fucker.

no they arent dumbfuck

They're kids, but not little kids.

legally they are dipshit

define little then, because they're pretty little to me.

so you're just a regular dude.
for what? picking up hebe?, i wish i knew

Depends, 14-16 is the gray area, anything below that is a little kid, anything higher is a kid. You stop being a kid until you're 30.

Even so, our current 10 to 13 year olds are way smarter than back then. They are even lot smarter than 100 years ago.
If it wasn't wrong back then why should it be wrong now?

I agree with that. Since according to hebephellia is 11-14, 75% of the time they would definitely be little kids.

When people talk about little kids they usually mean pre-teens you shitheads. A 12 yo is a kid or a teen, not a "little kid" anymore.

Even if they're smarter, they aren't much wiser. It's wrong because they haven't had a chance to go out and experience the real world and really decide what they want. Adults are on a completely different level compared to them. Besides, getting preggo before post pubescent stages of development can seriously fuck up the body.

telephone: 1-760-805-8768
snapchat: thatbbgun

Well, what if they want sex?
Undesired pregnancies are also bad and avoided in older women so a hebephile can just use any f the many working contraceptive methods for penetrative sex.

In my honest opinion once you start going into puberty- adolescence you should be considered an adult not a kid also a a few 100 200 300 years ago it was okay for a 30 year old man to marry or date a 12 year old girl.

then let it be with someone their age, who is just as clueless as they are.

No doctor wold willingly prescribe the pill for a child, nor would they get a neuva ring. That leaves only condoms.

i was in touch with a 14 yo girl who told me and i quote
i swear to god i'm not making this up. and she wasn't joking
i'm almost 30.

Dating wasn't a thing.

at that age neurolemma isnt fully developed, so u r physically prevented from not being a dumbass, so no - we wont consider u an adult. Especially, since being 12 u r busy having school and not having employment, so u wont be a head of a family, she wont chip in and she might actually not survive the labour

I meant that it should be allowed retard.

b4uact.org helped me when I first discovered my attraction.

That is not how it use to be and you sound like a stupid fucking moralfag.

speak for yourself kiddo.

answer that, moralfag, please.

ignore her because she's an idiot who doesn't know any better

it was few months ago

How can he, if a child says something to him then he has to consider it, at all costs. /s

How is that suppose to change my response?

you told me to ignore her, its a bit late for that

so a 42 yo virgin, who doesn't know either, should'nt have sex?

What do you like about hebe age girls?

When did you find out you were a hebe?

How old are you now?

Any success stories with hebe girls?

when you're 42 you don't have the same excuses for not knowing that a child does

I guess thats true. So did you do it?

you're right, but I'm always surprised to hear about moralfags on Holla Forums, of all places.

i will not answer that
all i can say is she was really cock hungry and wasn't joking about what she wanted.

you did answer though. Metaphorously (is that a word?), but you did.

was she attractive

Moralfags are everywhere. Truthfully I don't really care all that much, those are just my beliefs.

so now that librechan died all the pedofags are back to 8ch bullying jim into submission?

there wasn't much of them on Holla Forums, when I started coming. Those were the days.

That is part of the plan, yes :)

there are many chans on Tor, don't worry about them. Pedos were always part of Holla Forums, though.

7/10 maybe 8, she was pretty cute

how about her titties? :3

do you have a pic of someone approching her description? I'm bad with numbers.