First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about...

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yZERI42eRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.
There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.
Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :
The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.
In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.
You be the judge.

HYDROPLANE

You be the judge.

You be the judge.

You be the judge

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S

You be the judge.

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II

You be the judge.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that

You be the judge.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912 It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

You be the judge.

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

You be the judge.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFKS assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination one day before what was to be JFK'S

You be the judge.

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S

You be the judge

First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence. First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.

what the heck

wat

First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss.

now this is shipposting

if if if if this is valid information, if if if this is true, then, okie dokie, i guess then that if if if trump will start war with russia, then, well, okie dokie, i guess (((their))) plan to crash this world with no survivors, okie dokie, can wait until 21 Jan

rean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination one day before what was to be JFK'S

You be the judge.

▶First of all, let me say I am NOT a 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:47:49 No.6538471

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.

▶Santa's Little Helper 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:47:59 No.6538472

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY tic w

First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence. First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have no evidence.

▶Santa's Little Helper 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:50:02 No.6538477>>6538482

what the heck

▶Santa's Little Helper 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:50:52 No.6538481

File (hide): 2e1add804c94c5e⋯.jpg (177.31 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 7baa4e23dc7c3336df757af832….jpg)

wat

▶AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:50:54 No.6538482>>6538498

File (hide): f963da2d51b7688⋯.jpg (69.39 KB, 960x960, 1:1, comfydonaldchristmas V2.jpg)

First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all First of all First of First of all First of all of First of all First of all First of all First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss.

▶Santa's Little Helper 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:51:23 No.6538483>>6538498

now this is shipposting

▶Santa's Little Helper 12/23/16 (Fri) 00:52:26 No.6538486>>6538498

if if if if this is valid information, if if if this is true, then, okie dokie, i guess then that if if if trump will start war with russia, then, well, okie dokie, i guess (((their))) plan to crash this world with no survivors, okie dokie, can wait until 21 Jan

R: 14 / I: 1
YFW she becomes a part of Big Hero 7. YFW she becomes Hiro's love interest
R: 79 / I: 29
I don't really know anything about She-Hulk but I was wondering are there any mangas about her actually Lawyering? Like a full trial series and all the testimonies are told through flashbacks? Has she ever defended a villain? Maybe one comes to her saying they were framed? my google fu is weak.
R: 21 / I: 5
Do you remember when you first discovered Sonichu? What was your reaction? I remember when I first discovered it, it was this totally alien thing to me. Like I had this "out of this world" reaction to it. It was all downhill from there.
R: 280 / I: 65
The Emoji Movie: I thought Hollywood couldn't get any lower than Sing. I thought wrong… youtube.com/watch?v=4yZERI42eRU FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE. This shit is why most people in America and other Western countries don't take animation seriously. Jesus fucking Christ I hate the Western animation industry so Goddamn much.
R: 33 / I: 4
Do you own any Holla Forums-related clothing?
R: 1
How do people actually like Spazkid's animations? They're some of the most sloppy and amateurish shit online.
R: 344 / I: 229
What's Holla Forums's opinion on this? Is it good?
R: 46 / I: 4
Danny Phantom Dating Sim Thread: Now With More Autism!: Good news, Holla Forums! We're still moving forward with this! Some kind user last night supplied sketches for Danny and Sam. Don't blame them for the coloring though. I did that. Let me know if there are mistakes to be fixed. This is actual dialogue from the show I put in to test things out. Danny Phantom had it strengths, but subtlety was not among them. Anyway, things added so far: >Day system–if you don't go to school on weekdays, the game logs that. >The player will probably not go to school sinc

Flash has the threatening, nigh-undefeatable villains in Zooms.

The Rogues are local thieves, for the most part. Playing as a team is their only chance of posing a threat to the Flash. Well, that, and preptime.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:16:58 No.88611257▶>>88611289 >>88611316 >>88611441 >>88611577 >>88613288 >>88614340 >>88615379 >>88616990

>>88611111 (OP)
First off, CHECKED.

Second off, the Rogues actually make more sense when you remember there was a time when nerds weren't calculating Flash's speed down to the attoseconds. Barry was also less fast than Wally became. With that in mind, their powers make sense as threats to a guy whose power is goesfast. Remember, Gardner Fox loved using comics to teach kids' science lessons, so the Rogues' powers are physics-based.

Captain Cold and Heatwave weaponize extreme temperatures, which are a big impediment to the human body's metabolizing energy to move. Weather Wizard can throw tornados and thunderstorms and shit at Flash, which even if he can dodge them, are still so dangerous he has to focus more on saving civilians than catching the crook. And Mirror Master is the best because all the super-speed in the world won't matter if you're running towards an optical illusion. As for Captain Boomerang…

…yeah, I got nothin'.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:18:35 No.88611285▶

>>88611111 (OP)
You just like don't get them

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:18:41 No.88611289▶>>88615218
File: Brain Wave Boomerang Mate(…).png (987 KB, 442x1051)
987 KB

>>88611257
>As for Captain Boomerang…
>…yeah, I got nothin'.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:20:31 No.88611316▶
File: Digger BTFO Flasher.jpg (123 KB, 613x420)
123 KB

>>88611257
Friendly reminder

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:22:01 No.88611344▶>>88611430 >>88611449 >>88616634

Flash is a garbage character especially when he can "steal kinetic energy" or whatever. Half the issues are:

>Someone stops Flash from using his powers and does a bad thing
>Flash figures out how to use his powers again and fixes it

But it's never the curbstomp battle it should be. I honestly don't think there has ever been a good Flash comic. The closest I've found so far is Iron Heights, which is dark for no good reason and feels out of place, but at least it gives Flash a problem to solve that isn't:

>run fast
>punch thing

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:26:25 No.88611430▶>>88611468 >>88611590 >>88616656

>>88611344
Usually, the Flash siphons Speed Force from other speedsters, not just any and all kinetic energy.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:27:26 No.88611449▶

>>88611344
>Someone stops Flash from using his powers and does a bad thing
>Flash figures out how to use his powers again and fixes it

That's blatantly false, most of the time he either completely forgets he had those powers or he is fighting an evil speedster than is faster than him.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:29:06 No.88611468▶>>88611490 >>88611496 >>88611622

>>88611430
For Geoff Johns' run he can pull kinetic energy from anything and give it to anything. He uses it to stop bullets in midair a few times, giver other people enough speed to run as fast as he can, and even speeds up the process of making vaccines. It's bizarrely overpowered and never explained well.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:30:18 No.88611490▶>>88611635 >>88614584

>>88611468
>falling for the Johns is a good writer meme

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:30:45 No.88611496▶>>88616656

>>88611468
He was doing that as far back as the Waid run though.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:30:47 No.88611497▶>>88611531

>>88611111 (OP)
The Flash needs goofy, small threats to force him to pace himself and prevent him from going-all out, destroying his reality. If he was forced to up his game to the maximum, he'd take his Earth with him.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:31:02 No.88611501▶

you can always tell the difference between "Comic Book Fans" and "Movie Fan/Wikipedia fans"

It's Flash's rogue's gallery

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:32:34 No.88611531▶

>>88611497
The Rogues are very proficient at using preptime and teamwork though. They aren't just goofy.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:32:43 No.88611537▶

>>88611111 (OP)
They aren't super villains. In fact, they live by a strict code that keeps the super villain tag, and by extension the full powers of guys like Flash and Superman, away.

The Rogues commit low level theft and disruptions of public peace. The punishment must fit the crime and thus the Flash can't just blitz in and vibrate through them. Just like how the U.S. doesn't drop nukes on school bullys.

Also, truth is, they are more similiar to the Flash than they are different.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:35:07 No.88611577▶>>88615343

>>88611257
>As for Captain Boomerang
He excelled in the Silver Age where people didn't call out ridiculous bull shit so much. Boomerang rocket ships, chairs made of boomerangs, turn himself into a boomerang? That shit was all good to go.

One of my favourite silver age issues has boomerang sitting on a throne, Flash confronts him only to find out that the throne is just a bunch of boomerangs which surround him.

If Morrison wrote All Star Flash, Boomerang would shine.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:35:53 No.88611586▶

>>88611111 (OP)
Flash is always written like an action hero when in reality the fact that he can move so quickly means that it's a given that he wins pretty much any physical altercation. The only good villain is Mirror Master because he shifts the focus to figuring out what to do next, which is something the Flash actually has to work at.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:36:13 No.88611590▶>>88615768

I think he stopped a cake as his first use of the kinetic stealing stuff.

I think Waid just loved star wars and decided to make speed Jedi

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:38:03 No.88611622▶

>>88611468
>It's bizarrely overpowered and never explained well.
It is explained. The Flash has a hardline connection to a fundamental physical force in the DC universe and can use that connection to manipulate velocity.

It's no different than a scientist who uses gravity to slingshot space ships into outer space, which happens in reality. To someone who has no idea what gravity is, that seems absurd, that planets have a magical force that can throw space ships. But that is our reality.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)18:39:04 No.88611635▶>>88615304

>>88611490
He has a good talent for reinventing villains.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)19:21:11 No.88612425▶

They have the most OP superpower in comics, Prep time.

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)19:23:12 No.88612451▶

>>88611111 (OP)

Because of that get makes them threatening in the first place

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)20:07:17 No.88613288▶>>88613311 >>88616266
File: 1.jpg (227 KB, 1280x602)
227 KB

>>88611257

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)20:08:20 No.88613311▶>>88613341 >>88616266
File: 2.jpg (282 KB, 922x460)
282 KB

>>88613288

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)20:09:24 No.88613341▶>>88613363 >>88616266
File: can't press-gang the boomerang.jpg (250 KB, 710x1024)
250 KB

>>88613311

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)20:10:30 No.88613363▶>>88613376 >>88616266
File: GREAT FUCKING THUNDER INDEED.jpg (308 KB, 704x1024)
308 KB

>>88613341

Anonymous 12/22/16(Thu)20:11:35 No.88613376▶>>88616266
File: this thought keeps coming back.jpg (508 KB, 1095x1630)
508 KB

>>88613363

CHRIS SUELLENTROP

Has dirty kike written all over him. Let's take a look..

Play a hand in making a book….

What a shock.

Jews love degeneracy and subversion.

▶Anonymous 12/22/16 (Thu) 20:17:23 754cb9 No.8584443

File (hide): 332ded8c3e5e05f⋯.jpeg (73.98 KB, 492x632, 123:158, 9f13fcad6efe47a0b8d1eee96….jpeg)

That'll never stop being funny

▶Anonymous 12/22/16 (Thu) 20:17:53 2908aa No.8584447
[pop]
YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Walking on the beaches, looking at the peaches.

The fact that this is in the fucking jew york times is just too fucking retarded to contemplate.

▶Anonymous 12/22/16 (Thu) 20:18:48 503eb1 No.8584452

Same goy, its a rape simulator and they keep using the same characters as "extras" in the new games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

Seriously, nobody cares about what kotaku says and its like their negative comments just rise the sales.

▶Anonymous 12/22/16 (Thu) 20:18:54 80c492 No.8584454>>8584791

This fag does know there is a peach game right?

It was fun

is this a snowclone? if not take your meds

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of tldr cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous tldr tldr citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person tldr out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates. First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know tldr tldr tldr tldr what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of tldr research on the topics and claims I am tldr about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross tldr tldr reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous tldr tldr citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as tldr short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing tldr : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all tldr of the dates. First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't tldr know what he's talking about. I have tldr done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross tldr tldr tldr reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous tldr tldr citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as tldr tldr short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the tldr tldr dates.

There are 365 days in a year and that makes if virtually literally and figuratively impossible for any event to happen on the same day. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so.

bump for real news

first of all