Will Power Girl ever appear in Rebirth?

Will Power Girl ever appear in Rebirth?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!vBBRjb5R!bnbMlQD15jjpHo9MswQdEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't she get niggerized and show up in Teen Titans?

Interestingly, we have yet to actually hear any news on when Earth-2 will get a Rebirth relaunch. Along with the supposed "Justice League of America" book

She went back to E2 with Huntress and passed on her mantle to some girl who was finding her way or some bullshit.

She was back after Convergence in something, I think it was Earth 2 Society, but nothing good.

Likely not coming back for a while, they're really focussing on their core League characters to pick up sales, and it's really good.

Power Girl never stopped appearing.

Even when they introduced the black one PG was showing up in the HARLEY QUINN/POWER GIRL mini and in the EARTH 2 ongoing.

PG's still showing up in the EARTH 2 ongoing, written by Dan Abnett, which hasn't been cancelled yet.

i want powergirl to facesit me

I want Wonder Woman to pee in my mouth

I miss peeg.

I wish we could have the JSA return to Earth-2 with her on the team, maybe have superman and bats be dead there so they could have Huntress as well.

i don't get fanart that changes the bodytype.
that or i'm just too used to connor's

I figure this is the best place to ask: is there an archive of the Power Girl storytime thread that was here? Is there some sort of automated archive system I can search, or does someone have to manually archive it?

I've got it, let me throw together a MEGA for you.

Alright, here you go

mega.nz/#F!vBBRjb5R!bnbMlQD15jjpHo9MswQdEw

Ah, thank you very much. Unfortunately for me, I was also looking for the posts themselves. From my scan of the first few text posts, there was discussion about writers, arcs, etc. that I wished to read. I never followed DC comics, so I'm always interested in people's insights on them. Granted, it was probably 30% shitposting, 30% back and forth contradiction, 15% storytime, 15% PG rule 34 and 10% relevant discussion, but I find that's all part of the experience.

If you're talking about the one I think you are, our resident niggers, aka jojoposters, derailed it by storytiming at the same time.

about power girl? read powergirl 2009, terra (2009) 1-4, jsa classified (2005) 1-4

Careful user, we're not allowed to storytime that anymore.

why not?

I'm not entirely sure, but from what I understand about the last time someone tried, Jojo general decided to derail it and make it impossible to storytime by posting their shitty manga at the same time.

damn that sucks.

Also the BO posts in their general so they get to stay even though they're off-topic.

Then what did happen, jojofag? I'm sure you're a reliable source of information.

bumple bumple