TRUMP DONATION DEADLINE IS IN 1 HOUR

If you want him to stay self funded and donor funded besides hats, then you should contribute a little directly and ignore that stupid ad that just popped up.
You already got a hat, so what's another $20 or so?

Email excerpt:

>That's why we set another Trump-sized goal. We are working to shatter records again this week – by raising another $10 million before the Federal Election Commission's 2nd quarter fundraising deadline this Thursday at midnight.

secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_finance_in_the_United_States#Public_financing_of_presidential_campaigns
trumpcoin.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

welp

If Trump needs money, he can go ask the kikes he's fronting for.

Why doesn't he ask the jewish husband of his daughter for money?

I should really get a credit card.

I'd rather just buy like 5 hats honestly lad.

They're really fucking nice hats.

First time I've ever donated to a political campaign.

It feels pretty good tbh fam. I can see why the Bernfags like it so much.

But have you took a $500,000 loan with your house as collateral, sold your wife and daughter for cash, and sucked dicks on the street to donate?

FEEL THE BERNNNNNNNNNN

O shit, MAGA

isn't he rich or something?

Damn it, My first paycheck isn't coming in until tomorrow, so I can't donate.

And I actually want to donate for once.

don't qualified Presidential candidates receive federal government funds to pay for the valid expenses of their political campaigns in both the primary and general elections?

so he just got 11 mil and he immediately begins jewing for another 10. bunch of suckers.

Do you fags even want to send a message?

Just sent 6,000,000 shekels

Yes my fellow POL, why would he ask for funding from his fellow Americans rather than jews? That is indeed disturbing

democracy is beautifull

Shit deal tbh fam

Yes, but only if they agree to certain spending limits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_finance_in_the_United_States#Public_financing_of_presidential_campaigns

In addition to primary matching funds, the public funding program also assists with financing the major parties' (and eligible minor parties') presidential nominating conventions and funding the major party (and eligible minor party) nominees' general election campaigns. The grants for the major parties' conventions and general election nominees are adjusted each Presidential election year to account for increases in the cost of living. In 2012, each major party is entitled to $18.2 million in public funds for their conventions, and the parties' general election nominees are eligible to receive $91.2 million in public funds. If candidates accept public funds, they agree not to raise or spend private funds or to spend more than $50,000 of their personal resources.

So, if Trump wants to contribute substantially to his own campaign, by law he has to do this shekelgrubbing business.

I donated $10.00. Not rich, but at least I can afford to give something. Getting a MAGA hat soon though.

Donated $25 to the Don. Feels good man

Why the fuck would you donate to a billionaire, and why the fuck is he asking for donations or taking campaign contributions in the first place? Being self funded was supposed to be part of his shtick.

Being self-funded in the primaries was all he promised. He was expecting the GOP to suck it up and actually support him once he's the nominee. He underestimated how vindictive the neocohens and (((their financiers))) would turn out to be or how much they actually want to lose

A general election will run at about $1billion.

Even Trump can't cover that, even if he's worth $10billion that wealth is not liquid, it's locked up in buildings that would take way too long to sell. He probably only has a couple hundred million in actual cash on hand.

Wew lad

it doesn't work like that.

So, do we know if he met his daily goal?

Wew the shills are hitting this thread HARD.

Must be a coincidence the user count spiked up to 3000 in the past week :^)

When it hits 3000 there is always a lot of shilling, and when it goes back down the shilling suddenly stops. Strange coincidences happening :^)

And (((they'd))) love nothing more than for him to be forced to sell buildings and fuck his family/company. You really think if he loses, they won't completely destroy those? Pray for their safety (or meme for it.)

Pay's tomorrow, 100 bucks to the Emperor here.

I would like to see Trump sell one of his properties or buildings.

Just one, as a sign he is in it to win it.

I donated $2,700

Funny, that kind of shit is what I heard nonstop from the same faggots and shills that were demanding Trump be more presidential whilst Obama and Hillary still have yet to have a single presidential speech in their entire lives. It's almost as if it's a meme among people who don't want Trump to succeed, who are therefore inclined to give out tremendously shitty advice.

Fools. I don't blame him for not wanting to gamble his entire family fortunes fighting the kike machinery. I think it's more important that we do something other than talk. I actually work, unlike some of your fucking kids. Fuck 20 bucks, if it even inches us a bit closer to the reich, it was worth it.

Worth the Keks on my end m8s

Forgot to tag

I never understood the 1488 meme. What am I missing?

14/88 stands for the 14 sacred words and the 88 precepts.

It's a gnatzi thing

o shit, MAGA

No it's like this user

"o shit, MAGA"

Followed by Hitler dubs

That's just bad business.

Choosing a few million now over several million in time, over and over? Trump wouldn't even consider that unless things were desperate.

testing, I probably missed it

lol

well why can't he fund it? he has 10b

nevermind, read the thread

woops

The thread.

Yes Goyim don't vote wait for hitler

Much of Trump's wealth is in his property. He wouldn't have that much money unless he started selling it.

It's like you can't even have fun user.

Why live?

o shit, MAGA

Looks like I got 99 problems but dubs ain't one.

Underrated post

What's this guys?
trumpcoin.us/

I just saw an ad for it here

Checked. This is why only land-owning white men should have the vote again. It lowered the need for flashy emotional attack ads since they used logic and had a stake in keeping America great.

Checked. This is why only land-owning white men should have the vote again. It lowered the need for flashy emotional attack ads since they used logic and had a stake in keeping America great.

Checked. All the reason to donate to our own cause. Trump is just our spear point to push forward.

If true, good job user I commend you.

that's part of the joke

Look, I understand why he's doing what he's doing but Ross Perot sunk $200 million of his own money to run in 1992.

(((Bloomberg))) claimed he would've spent a billion of his own shekels if he had decided to run this year…

I feel like Trump should have some skin in the game.

Well he's sunk in 50 million for the primaries I think and I don't think he'll stop there
He'll probably have 200 million of his own in by November, the Money Adelson gave him, maybe another 100 million from other doners, as while a typical presidential bit costs about 1 Billion Trump has shown he can do it for cheap in the primaries and while he'll switch up his game and spend more for the general he's going to win by getting the MSM unintentionally to do a lot of leg work for him

tbh Trump cannot win Hillary. Just look at the poll.

Gonna max out all my credit cards and sell all my MtG cards to donate. I'll steal money out of my mom's purse too if I can.

Oh wait nevermind, I'm not a bernout. I actually have my own money!

How does it feel to be a fucking retard? You should have been aborted. Hang yourself.

Fuck you, shill. Slit your fucking throat.

Jesus fuck, shills are flooding everywhere. Every fucking board is brimming with you liberal pieces of shit. Is there one fucking board on the internet that's free of you subhuman pieces of shit?

Already donated $1488 because I am a filthy memer

Why don't you get back in the fucking oven?

>OH NO!!! THE GOYS FAVORITE CANDIDATE WON'T TAKE OUR DIRTY MONEY!!!

This. His worth is in assets, not liquid cash.

He does probably have a few ten million in various bank accounts / investment funds but no where near the available capital for a general election bid.