I used to think Hitler was a pretty cool guy until I found out the holocaust didn't happen

I used to think Hitler was a pretty cool guy until I found out the holocaust didn't happen.

All Hitler had to do was unite the west and we would have conquered the world. What a loser.

he won.

everyone talks about him every day.

Hitler thread?

Best vid below

True. Few people's names have been so ubiquitous as Hitler. Hardly a day goes by, where his name is not uttered.

That's what he was attempting to do until Churchill forced a war against the Nazis. Hitler even proposed a peace treaty but the faggy brits didn't accept the offer.

I don't know if I liked hitler or not, but I know for sure that history was written by the corrupt sore winners.

Exactly. Why do you think there's so much Nazi material on TV? Do you think it's because everyone is really THAT guilty about the supposed holocaust? Fuck no. In secret, most people (except maybe WW2 veterans and Jews) probably love nazi shit

nazi bells, flying saucers

UNDERRR THE IRRRONNNN SKYYYYYYY

y wont u reply to my posts

You will like eventually.

It's not hard to when you look at the state of our countries and you realize just about everything he said is true.

People are waking up

On second thought, Jews probably love it too. Think about how much money they make off of it.

Which ones?

Hitler didn't want to conquer the world.

shhh, don't tell the goyim that nationalism isn't the same as globalism

whoops, meant to respond to

using the same character image over and over is avatarfagging

They are.

they're good images so I guess (You) deserve some attention

Guess I'll have to stop doing it then!

But the holocaust did happen.

reported.

good goy

Those digits

"It was real in my mind"

My life is ruined!

I'm black and I love Nazi stuff. Although they would have hated me for not being white, they had some decent aesthetics.

:)

i love hitler