CALLING ALL MEME MAGICIANS

Campi Flegrei (Italian for Burning Fields) is an eight-mile-wide volcanic caldera on the outskirts of Naples, a city of nearly 4 million people on Italy’s western coast. It is considered the world's most dangerous volcano. It's likely responsible for wiping out the Neanderthals, and a massive eruption 200,000 years ago spewed so much ash that it darkened the skies around the planet, triggering a "volcanic winter." And now, after roughly 500 years of slumber, Campi Flegrei is waking up. While scientists don't know when the eruption will take place, they know it will erupt and possibly in our lifetime.

Volcano-Chan needs our help, Holla Forums!

The super-volcano will erupt and blanket the world is darkness, but only if you reply

EVERYTIME WE KISS HOT LAVA

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-stirs-under-naples-italy/
newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/08/campi-flegrei-the-massive-italian-volcano-that-will-kill-us-all-or-not/
inverse.com/article/25602-campi-flegrei-volcano-may-erupt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope the people get away safe

checked

Same google search, two different results

hueahueahuea

The Volcano will erupt in spring 2017 February -April

EVERYTIME WE KISS HOT LAVA!

Fucking edgy tards, you will be forced to move your fat asses and you will have a hard time trying to survive, the difference between chads and you will be higher and your lack of charisma would made you have a long and painful death after your mom dies from aids trying to get food for you.

fuck off elf

everytime we kiss…hot lava

> people jump just into a thread when the are what even do they are and make comments instantly

Go back to reddit and stay there forever please.

Italia or Jellystone… if you are white you are fucked, if you are a nigger no moni.

i just want to watch the world burn m8

> people just decided to ever even jump into a look more like thread and make comments instantly

your shit is super faggy

Everytime we kiss hot lava
take me away, volcano-chan

dubs dont void trips m8. its gonna habben

your shit is super faggy

I knew you would say that
I'm one step ahead, goy.

https ://archive. is/HVJWT
https ://www. youtube. com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo

as we know it

Everytime we kiss hot lava

99 love balloons
youtube. com/watch?v=lIvO51PwNvs

End the pain volcano-chan
everytime we kiss hot lava
SPQR

I noticed that, therefore i am one step ahead schlomo.

You will burn with it, are you ok with that? do a experiment, stop eating for a few days then go and have a walk trying to speak with people, again, are you ok with that?

there is something beautiful waiting when you come to realise that this universe is a simulated crumb in the keyboard of god

does anyone want to know a try of a try of what heaven looks like from behind a veil?

Danger! Danger! High Vol..

wait, no.

EVERYTIME WE KISS HOT LAVA!

At last I truly see

test

No