Hear excellent song on youtube

If you comment on music, you're evil.

DIE

Also I hate how vaporwave is such a good genre but stupid normalfags and edgy Holla Forumsacks had to ruin that too! Just like they ruined Yes, Freddy Mercury, and Gotye.

Fucking pricks.

/blog

Why the fuck would you care for what anyone else thinks? Life is not facebook user stop depending on social validation to enjoy the things that give you pleasure…

Op is taking it too far, but i understand where he comes from, when someone makes a good song and people who have NEVER made anything themselves shit on it, it's just a buzzkill.

YouTube comments enrage me like nothing else, that's why I blocked the whole element, I can't just not look. Doesn't even have to be anything bad, just the way people communicate on that shit site.

it's funny to b8 idiots tho.

You get trolled way too easily.

-Barth2032

Barth2032 has the highest approval rating of any poster on Holla Forums

People who call others "edgy" unironically sound boring.

Blank Banshee is great.
There's a song called "my machine" from his lastest album, that's my favorite.
It has this really interesting voice that is sorta spent, sounds like a young very heavy smoker that already busted his vocal chords, so i started doing some research on it, looking from where i could've been sampled.
So i find out that it's not a sample at all, it's original new material done for the song, and the singer is Blank Banshee himself.
So that's pretty cool, at least to me.
He should sing more often, maybe do an entire album that has him singing on it, he's got a pretty unique voice.

nigger cant sage

This is my favorite song from him so far.

I left it on by accident and forgot to delet the name

tfw cant listen to vaporwave anymore because stormfag Holla Forumsacks buzzkilled it. I don't want to be associated with them. It used to be about being chill, smoking a blunt, hanging out with your hip hop jap gf while wearing bape, and being anti-hipster. Now it's associated with edgy trump shitposters. I hate 4chan

Everything that used to be underground is being ruined by normalfags and skinheads
im tried of it. It's funny because it used to be made by anti establishment japs.

Kill yourself.

It was anti-establishment. Hipsters are pro-establishment

Also hipsters are pro-consurmerist

The "establishment" does not care about your shitty stolen 80's music.

is not 80s music. Your'e thinking of sythwave

goy

It's more about bad people liking what I like

Kill yourself.

the internet is dead

You're already making it obvious that you have mental problems.
STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE WHILE HAVING DIFFERENT POLITICAL VIEWS
You have shit taste.

DUDE WEED LMAO
Why do you care faggot?
STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE WHILE HAVING DIFFERENT POLITICAL VIEWS

bump

rr

flood

rrrrr