Post ITT if you love anime!

Post ITT if you love anime!

ANIME IS CARTOONS

gas all weebs

I stopped watching cartoons after puberty.

The sad part is that at worst, your best efforts are but a mild nuisance.

all me XD

>cuckime

It doesn't even make sense. A drawing can't cuck you.

what do you think waifufags are then? they willingly cuck themselves with cartoon tits.

YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER KNOWN THE LOVE OF A WAIFU

Agree Anime is great ( in Japan cartoons are called Anime!, XD)

gee gee orororgee san

I WANT TO FUCK EVERYTHING I SEE ON SCREEN I AM A PEDOPHILE AND I AM PROUD

why does she wear the horns?

I'm sensing a lot of anger itt.

I fucking came.

Bronies made ponies unbearable.
Drumpfkins made Trump and the alt-right unbearable.
Liberals made left-wing unbearable.

And then weeb made anime unbearable.

There's nothing "normalfag" about hating anime, you brought this upon yourself with your obnoxious behavior.

You all should be killed.

normies hate anime and love trump

also
>>>Holla Forums

I wasn't really around when weeaboos were still a thing, but maybe you should just let go already.

ITT Anime characters we want to see totally Blacked

What do you mean? I simply hide and ignore, as everyone should. Let them circlejerk in their crap. The thing is, they NEED to bring this shit to every thread they see, which, in the long run, gets kind of annoying, As you said, you've not been around here often, so I understand why you have yet to develop "hate" for these people and this kind of behavior. (I say hate but it's more of annoyance than anything)

I think you may be hallucinating. Weeaboos barely exist anymore, and the climate even in the anime community is that anime (and Japan) should be treated with suspicion, cynicism and hostility. Or perhaps detached irony.

I think you don't know what hallucinating means.

Weebs killed Holla Forums and Holla Forums blames us, while probably their only non shitposting thread is the JoJo one.

Weebs fucking Hate cartoons for some reason, i admit that western "artists" arent as gifted as japanese ones, but everyone has different tastes and sensibilities, this people want everyone to like Anime.

Call it whatever you want, the point is that the weeaboos are gone.

There are so many redpilled comics to meme about, how can they be so shit at imageboarding?

I usually hate to make Holla Forums-like posts, but this is tangentially related """weeaboos""" want to make Imageboards like they were back in 2006 were all of them were Anime focused and some even Anime-only, all of this due to trump's "make america great again" slogan or something similar.

Obviously is not a concentrated effort, is just BrOtaku-pride signaling.

Chan culture, being born of japan, is nihongophilic by nature. You're not here because you're a normalfag, you're here to spread your filth.

>>>/reddit/

nope, I am here because it is anonimous, I did watched Anime but it was stuff like Beyblade and Yugioh.

I have been banned from reddit a lot of times, they just don't get me, I am to "tremendous" for forums. Their flat earth subreddit wont allow any discussion ie. Reddit is trash, how do you dare?

Anime is redpilled on flat earth theory.

I'm sure r/cuck would love another fellow in their midst. Please leave, and take your circlejerking faggot friends with you.