Massive ISIS Convoy Recorded By Iraqi Air Force Helicopter DOWNLOAD

Massive ISIS Convoy Recorded By Iraqi Air Force Helicopter DOWNLOAD

How big is Obama and Hillary's mercenary force? SEE THIS and ignore the "adult video" warning, which is always tagged to something this damning.

how big isis convoy really was !

footage released by iraqi airforce shows isis convoy before being hit and scattered.
the US-led coalition refused to bomb them according to IQAF officials and prevented any fixed wing( Iraq has several F16s ) aircraft to fly nearby, it was no choice other than using helicopters to do the task.

liveleak.com/view?i=c55_1467269514

mediafire.com/?rcel7svuvpx5aid

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
militarymaps.info/
youtube.com/user/crimeanfront/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought we blew that up? So, we stopped people from blowing it up? Who eventually blew it up?

So has Russia backed off?

Are you kidding? The Russians are attacking 24/7, now using Ka-52s and Mi-28H Night Hunters. ISIS and Al-Nusra get no sleep.

Pretty sure that's what (((our))) fighter jets were trying to prevent russia from bombing…

ISIS is a brach of the US government why would they fight them

Ever wonder why ISIS has never attacked Israel?

They had at their biggest point 150,000 troops and weapons coming from Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, Pakistan, Egypt.

Yet…..ZERO attacks, but plenty against Europe and the middle east.

It hurts to live.

Do we have any anons here that have seen this stuff firsthand within your squadron? I would kill myself if I was a pilot.

Is there footage somewhere? I don't expect the MSM to ever show any of this anywhere

Sadly, Russian Air Force isn't operating within Iraqi airspace, it's the missing link in really ratcheting up pressure on isis but dirty (((geopolitics))) currently means Iraq has to take the side of US more so than Russia as the way Iraq's military was rebuilt is heavily reliant and invested on American equipment and maintenance.

There are ISIS websites in Arabian which say that Allah has told them not to attack Israel.

Can anyone tell me what the "official" as in kosher story is on where ISIS gets it funding?
They way they talk about them they make it sound like a random gang out in the desert that just happens to have a few more men and guns relative to the shitty outposts they conquer, but this is fucking huge and means they have some real money.

I know they are a mossad/cia op, but what the hell do they tell the blue pills about where their money comes from?

It hurts to live.

lol you really think normies ever pose that question to themselves?

Probably because they know if they attack Israel directly, they're fucked, but if they invade and attack regular white people the (((Western Elites))) won't care enough to do anything. They probably think they need to weaken the West first before they can get at Israel.

Or, they are actually a US false flag operation against Europe trying to push the EU countries right wing (like operation Northwoods).

Or, they could be the Sunnis trying to get at the Shi'a backers (aren't all the attacks on the Shi'a)

Or, they could simply be Mossad. But, not sure exactly what the point would be in destabilizing Europe, unless its some sort of religious superstition thing

yeah right dude. IS is set up like the farc with front commanders, they do have a central army but that is probably around 10k of hard core elite fighters.

No way they had 150k troops.

oil, i think. they say they captured some oil fields and that's how they got shit. I think the story is that they were originally armed by "radical clerics across the world" or something like that. If you push them, they'll admit they stole a bunch of our weapons from the "incompetent Iraqi troops"

They are mossad, there are several archives in the main sticky about this. There is also evidence such as treating their fighters and Israel receiving oil from ISIS through Turkey. Then there is Greater Israel Oded Yinon plan. There is even a thread on it right now you fucking newfag. Stop posting and go educate yourself.

These are two different things, fuckwit. I'm trying to categorize different options. Why don't you go get a basic education so you can into logic, fucking retard.

syria.liveuamap.com/
militarymaps.info/
youtube.com/user/crimeanfront/videos

All the links you need for footage,infos and overviews.

good old banking. fake bank accounts, secret depositers, anonmous transactions.
Jews run it all.

Ever estimate I have seen was between 80-150 thousand way more then 10k

It wasn't from us, we just took credit for it.

Iraqis BTFO of ISIS

They don't that's the point

Dumbfuck, there's a few Israeli commanders embedded as ISIS leaders. Sorry it's your first day, but you don't have the big picture just because you read drudge.

US is claiming they also attacked the convoy. So two things either the US wanted ISIS to escape or they wanted to make sure they were not massacring a civilian convoy escaping the fighting. Your call guys.

If you deploy your assets in your controlled OP that means you are funding it and at the same time it's your controlled OP with your operatives, you idiot. Mossad/CIA and other Sunnis from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and wherever actively fund ISIS while at the same time deploying their officers to train them. It's not even hidden anymore, Obama admitted to training and supporting "Al Qaeda" or so called "moderate opposition". SAA intercepted weapons' shipments from Israel traveling from Jordanian border. Turkey has ISIS camps in its borders and Jordan has American bases. Both countries serve as resupply points and FOBs for ISIS and "moderate opposition". Also Sunni countries, CIA and Israel are basically a single entity, seeing as kikes control all of these countries directly or through economic means.

good. at least someone did.

filtered. I don't need to put up with your retardation

>only Israel funding/controlling ISIS
Maybe you should take a course in basic logic, bro

Erdogan's son is the Islamic State's oil broker.

ISIS is probably Israeli funded, American armed, and Saudi organized. The fighters themselves are mostly of Arabian origin, likely recruited so that Saudi Arabia could lessen its risk of violent revolution (it is one of the most wealth disparate countries on the planet) while also providing Israel very plausible deniability. The intent is likely to establish Greater Israel, demolish Saudi Arabia's competitors in the oil market, and to launch a proxy war on Russia. Obviously the US armament comes in through the arms shipped to Syria to go to the mythical "moderate rebels", the Free Syrian Army, who are allegedly about 50 men strong. There probably never was a FSA, it was just a cover story for the US to ship weapons without taking responsibility for how they are used. Billing the program as a failure when it wasn't and taking the minor controversy of having one failed but ultimately harmless program was a much cheaper price to pay than the firestorm that would result were the general public to learn that ISIS is a monster of our creation to fulfill the objectives of our "two greatest allies".

When Trump takes over, I hope we glass everywhere ISIS operates as a fuck you to Israel and Saudi Arabia and the (((Globalist))) interests shitting up the US Government.

The globalists are lying obviously.

According to Hillary's emails, Israel wouldn't complain about the Iran deal as long as we ousted Assad, or at least destabilized the country. Iran supplies Hezbollah in Lebanon with arms through Syria.

My research indicates that Russia doesn't want a pipeline built through Syria to Europe from (UAE?) in order to maintain Russia's bargaining position as essentially the sole supplier of Natural Gas to Europe. If you all remember, about 10 years ago, Putin shut of all the furnaces in Europe by turning off that pipeline as a bargaining tactic. (Can't remember exactly what it was about now)

You're the only retard here, friendo. You don't seem to know much about to situation, so try lurking.

filtered and reported

I know way more about geopoltics than you do, you faggot. Why don't you get out of your freshman dormroom and do something with your life, pussy.

just the Gulf Arabs and totally not Israel, Turkey, or the US

There's no ISIS thread in >>>/polarchives/.

>>>/polarchive/

Allah Shekelberg is more like it.

Webm here. These cocksuckers are numerous. It's like watching a line of ants. Makes me wish Putin had a giant magnifying lens at his disposal.

Moderate rebels rebel moderately.

It was about Ukraine not paying for gas they siphoned off their transit pipeline, trying to piss off Russia and make them do something stupid. It didn't work. Next came Maidan.

user's right you know. you should fuck off

The Neverending War doctrine.