Is it ok to go back to college in my late 20s just to get pussy ?

is it ok to go back to college in my late 20s just to get pussy ?
college was the only place i ever got laid.
my sex life has been dead ever since, and meeting chicks is mission impossible, unless one of your friend try to fix you up with that single mom nobody wants.

ye sure go for it my man yeah go yeah

just hang out in a high school bathroom

Man I can always find some good nigger dick on the corner by my house

nah go get elementary school pussy

Do it. Follow your dreams!

Kinda of a costly way to get pussy, user. Can't you just buy a hooker?

No, You fool. find a woman you can love.

can't get back to HS, unless i become a teacher or some shit, and even then i'm pretty sure it would be illegal to date them

no dating just fuck em.

thats just pathetic, no offense.
i prefer to hunt my own meat and get my pussy fresh.

that would still be illegal

trolled.

how ?

not if she consents tho

Bro just walk up to a woman and tell her you're a mod over at 4chan, 0 to sex in like 5 seconds flat.

Cheat codes, probably. Actually you can love any person if you try hard enough.

Thats because you live in the ghetto.

What's so much different about meeting a chick on college campus/ college party than going to a bar/ club? The only sex I got before I failed out of college was from chicks I met online, so I have no advice.

OP follow your dreams, also nice picture of Hotwheels it's my favourite.

There isn't any. After high school getting pussy is always a huge challenge. That's why men gain status for pulling it off.

better, younger pussy.
various kind of girls.

in clubs you only meet club slut. also you'll have to compete with Chad and be fast.
its a different approach based 100% on looks.

in college you have more options, and more time to pick up.

depends for who.
its all about money/social status tbh.
women get more shallow.

in HS a broke ass dude could still pull chicks if he played his cards right, like any other guy.

after HS if you're broke you'll get nothing

Fair enough, why not just hit up college bars, make friends with college dudes and chicks and get invited to parties from there? Cheaper than paying tuition at least. Or even get a job on campus.

im same.

In all seriousness if you can afford tuition easily, go for it, girls will likely be creeped out if you tell them what you're doing there though. Or maybe wait until you maybe decide to go back for a master's degree etc. when you're late 30's. Idk.

right, a 30 yo guy going to college parties with a bunch of teens and early 20s, not creepy at all.

way to make an ass of yourself.

well, college is free in my country.

As creepy as the 30 yo dude attending college with the same age group? idk dude, I was just throwing out ideas. Free college? what country is that?

people go to college to learn, they go to parties to fuck.
there is nothing creepy about a guy learning in his 30 maybe awkward but not creepy.
however a 30 yo dude going to party with a bunch of teen IS creepy
France, as well as most Euro countries.

'How DARE that man interact with younger people!!!'

ITT op is a massive faggot

There is so much you could do for yourself that gets you together with people and opens the opportunity of building relationships, and the thing you come up with is going to college because you want to fuck.

If you're too socially awkward to find a chance of getting with women, even a college wont safe you.

You're willing to front 30 grand a year for the possibility of getting pussy?

see

if he lives in yurop it might be worth it

considering that there are more people like him I ask myself why government does not use this as a baiting carrot for pushing education.
It is interesting how much bullshit men are ready to do just for getting their dicks wet

What kind of education do you have already, and what kind of program will you pursue in your second round of college? These questions can affect how much pussy you see in your immediate and also more distant future.

yeah it's only illegal if it's one of the 80% of HS kids under 18, and as long as the girl is 18 he'd only lose his job and teaching license.

moron

That is a lie, you can pretend to love someone but if you don't have that 'spark' it's pretty much pointless to try. People do spark with a lot of people though so I mean you can fall in love with a lot of people but definitely not everyone.

why go back to college when you could just hang around college places and claim you're in college, and then bang the same chicks? also, don't you have a job yet? buy a fucking house. bitches cream their pants for a man who owns a house

do you actually look 30? lose some weight and use some face cream. shave. just lie and say you're 25. or say you used to be mormon and that's why you're a little older…

lie, user. lie lie lie lie lie. that's how you get women. always lie

i'm a former banker, just got bored with my job.
i'm doing well enough financially to be able not to work for the next 20 years if i wanted to

if you're gonna be so picky, i can see why you have trouble getting laid. just go with the flow, what's the worst that can happen?

going to jail and having my anal virginity by a 200lbs nigger named Bubba ?

And an entire life of celibacy sounds better to you than that? Can't take the smooth without the rough, momma's boy

you mean better than becoming some nigger's bitch ?
definitely

Well, I guess some people just don't have a normal sex drive, and are not so attracted to the idea of getting laid. It's ok, man, people are different, I guess, and maybe you'll be lucky for some piece of pussy that won't get you in trouble to just fall on your lap, whereas all the other men need to really put the work into it and take real risks, just life's tough I guess.