Trumpcoin

Trumpcoin doubled again last night to 10 cents a coin. Tomorrow it's getting shilled on Alex Jones and it's only up from there.

Meme magic alchemizing water into gold, fellas. Let's hit $10 and make the 200k donation worth 2 million

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinblockhalf.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
yobit.net/en/wallets/
blockchain.info/address/1CTPtXzEjuyeC8p3FBvPrr8pmLs98MECMV
coingain.com/price/trump
trumpcoin.rocks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh christ nevermind, it shot to 15 cents in the time it took me trying and failing to webm the embed

We're making history here, lads

Reported.

THIS IS A LIE

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SCAM COIN

not a lie, it's 90% sure

Shudup fagget

I'd say more 50%. Robert Steele was informed about trumpcoin and said he's interested in helping spread it on TV, and he's going on Alex Jones tomorrow. But he didn't explicitly say he'd mention it there.

I wonder if there will be a dip if there's no mention? Or if the rally today was in anticipation?

It dipped from 24k sat to 18 but shot back to 24k again in an instant. I made 3 figures on that, pic related. Thanks Trumpenfuhrer

There are some updates on that. Apparently Alex Jones might make a special interest story on that. Here is a screencap of the chat they had with an infowars reporter

*special interest story on the coin

why did i let the faggots at 4chan /biz/ convince me it's a scam?

Never heard about it. Can you mine Trumpcoins?

you are still in time to make profit user. You might not make as much profit as you would have earned if you bought earlier, but it will still be more than what you get in most investments

I was just pointing out that most people who deal in cryptos moved by special snowflake syndrome regarding political ideologies

there is proof of stake incorporated in the wallet, that gives you 2% a year of how many trumpcoins you hold in your wallet (you also have to keep the wallet running on your computer)

If you can't do anything with it you're bound to convert to fiat eventually, it's not like anyone believe it's going to still be there in 10 years… So to acquire it you have to buy them?

In the website www.trumpcoin.com you'll find all the explanations you need about how to buy them. Basically you buy Bitcoins, and then use Bitcoins to buy TrumpCoins.
You can then buy Bitcoins back with TrumpCoins, and convert Bitcoins in fiat money if you want to, there's plenty of sites that let you do that very easily whenever you want

by the way it is not true you cannot do anything with it. More and more companies and institutions accept bitcoins as payment. But yeah, either way as I said there is no problem, and yes, it's going to be here in 10 years, just wait and see (talking about Bitcoin of course)

Classic pump and dump.

Any retards getting on now due to greed will only lose money.

It's low volume enables such volatility.

Also the person who created the coin probably mined several (ten) thousand blocks and is shilling for it on this board.

Then he will sell and cash out.

Typical kike behavior.

You should know, right mr.shekelberg?

Should've done your research. If you've come to the same conclusion as 4pol and reddit, you should know a mistake's been made

Most altcoins aren't intended as 'bitcoin killers'. They're speculative commodities for trading (in other words, financial meme magic). Trumpcoin's actually unique in having some use-value in its donation fund, even if it's unimportant for most investors. But it does align the goals of the team with the investors - all are interested in raising the value of the coin - which makes it very unrealistic to assume they'd ditch the project prematurely.

It's also good because it's a smart sell. Rather than donating $50, you can 'donate' $50 into trumpcoin and both help raise the price of the donation fund to a degree that will ultimately go much further than your $50 on top of rewarding yourself with $500 (if it reaches $1.00 from $0.10). It's a win-win

Except the coin isn't pre-mined, and there's little reason to assume the 'pump' would end so early in the coin's lifespan. Trump's electoral campaign has barely even gotten started.

I'll you kikes shilling for this shitty ponzi scheme for quite a while now.

Your shitty coin and pump and dump scheme isn't going to work faggots.

It's only a pump and dump if the donations are going to anything other than trump user

low-energy shill

Nice try, shill.

Wannabe Jews trying to out-Jew the Jew.

More likely he's helping himself.

Sounds like someone's planning to cash out tomorrow.

TL;DR: Yet another useless, derivative cryptocurrency scam. This one trying to cash out on the dumbest Trump supporters by naming their coin after him.

Eh, not really. A pump and dump would be a pre-mined coin that then gets hyped around so people buy into it, then the original miner sells off his stash, causing the market to crash.

Trumpcoin isn't pre-mined however, it's proof of stake. The 200k set aside isn't much out of the 12 million total (muh 6 million in circulation), it won't crash the market when it's delivered.

It would certainly be a scam, though, if they did run off with it. I'm not sure if there's any measure in check or if it's just good will.

Either shills or wholly unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies.

geez I wonder why. Did you think about how many Trump sympathizers from all around the world will be able to support Trump even if they are not americans, thanks to TrumpCoin? Only one of the many aspects that your shill mind can't comprehend. How about the fact that the more people buy TrumpCoin the more money ends up being donated? How about the fact that 99% of the people reached by this project would have otherwise neither took the effort or had the chance to donate for Trump's campaign?
As I said, weak shill using fear-mongering and tin-foil-hat driven insults to appeal to emotion rather than rationality, and therefore pushing people away from supporting Trump

If you lads want to actually make some money I advise you to get into ETH btw

Bitcoin is DEAD -> bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Pump and dump baby

eth is finished user, they fucked themselves real good

I don't believe so. Many lessons were learnt with the DAO shit, and once everyone can get past this hard fork it will do OK.

It may take some extra months to get back to where it was, but it will.

You're very wrong. ETH is dead. It's not low from the DAO hack, it's not the time to buy, it's dead. The team's response exposed them as amateurs, everyone has lost faith in them, they're jumping to better performing alternatives and waiting for the true smart contract implementation. DAO's exploitation was an inevitability, the system isn't so trivial that you can just send out a leaky boat. If you've any in ETH you better sell it for whatever you can get, before the hard fork sends it straight to the grave.

I'm expecting Bitcoin to rise with halving day in response to the long term constriction in supply - many smaller miners will leave the business as the profits make it unsustainable.

you got MEME'd son

It will be around until all the suckers have been had and everyone realizes that it's worthless. In the case of BitCoin (or something else truly revolutionary), it has a small potential to last for decades or centuries (if enough people adopt it).

The two concepts are completely unrelated.

Theoretically, 0.02% of your "donation" via TrumpCoin goes to Trump. That's 2 cents on the dollar. In reality it's lower (probably close to nothing) because everyone else will attempt to extract profit before Trump gets a turn.

Correction: 0.02, or 2% (not 0.02%). That's still 2 cents on the dollar.

What do you consider a pump and dump?

still better than 0 cents. Also those 2 cents will sum up to millions, doesn't sound lie peanuts to me

Why are you so assblasted by technology?

How can I get some now?

follow the instructions on www.trumpcoin.com

THIS
i only found one faucet and it's offline

The point is that this measly 2% being donated to Trump (must less realistically) is being played up as though it's a good reason to get involved in this scam.

If you just want to donate to Trump and you're not American, all you have to do is open a PayPal account.

The ONLY sensible reason to buy TrumpCoin is to engage in Jewry, to try to get in early in the pump stage and out early in the dump stage, to make some money at the expense of greater fools.

Anyone who claims otherwise is merely eyeing you as their greater fool.

Good luck Jews!

It's not so trivial to calculate. What you have to analyze is how much your purchase of trumpcoin raises its value on the exchange.

Say you buy 5 BTC of trumpcoin, and raise it from 20k satoshi to 23k. This would raise the fund's value from 40BTC ($26,800) to 46BTC ($30820). In this case, you've raised an extra 1BTC ($670) for Trump than you would've with direct donation. But if it only raised to 22k, the fund's value would be 44BTC, or 1BTC less than you would've given directly.

How to gauge how much Trumpcoin's value will raise? It's a calculation of volume as well as current buy orders. There's also the factor of emotion; the timing of a large buy could create a rally pushing the price far higher than you could alone - or it could act as a buy wall, cutting off a rally midway. In other words, impossible to estimate.

Just ordered my first BTC (inb4 kill yourself newfig), but I guess I need to wait a few days before I can convert it to TRUMP…

Damn another shitcoin pump and dump opportunity lost :(

You can buy BTC with Circle Pay (near instant with a credit card) or coinbase, or find them direct from a seller or ATM with localbitcoins. Then you can trade BTC on an exchange like yobit (personal recommendation) or c-cex

Yobit offers a trumpcoin faucet, but your account needs to be a week old

You're defining all speculative markets as a scam.

This is true, but it's not at anyone's expense, and the 'dump' stage is far off. No one expects the coin to retain value long after Trump's presidency. It's mostly betting on his success in the electoral campaign.

It's not anymore 'exploiting fools' than shorting the british pound or placing a bet with a bookie on the election. The coin will hype itself, I only made this thread to help anons get on board before they missed out.

You can still reasonably expect it to reach $0.50 - $1.00. There's still room for large gains, you just missed the first round.

the conversion from bitcoin to trumpcoin happens within seconds, you just need to do it in an exchange. Deposit the bitcoin in your bitocoin wallet in one of the exchanges, and use it to buy Trumpcoins.
www.c-cex.com
www.yobit.net

bye bye shill

it's not a pump and dump, and it's only the beginning

Can some one give me a very basic how I buy some, does it matter if I use PayPal via the site?

Is it preferable to use bitcoin?

I will go in for a few hundo just for tha gamble if it's easy enough to do.

Former Cryptocurrency miner reporting in yet again. Don't bother with yet another shitcoin.

If you want Trump to get money, buy stuff from his official site. If you want to make money, well then it's highly unlikely you'll make money "investing" in this shit.

see:

You'll have to buy BTC then exchange it for Trump on an exchange like yobit. The quickest way to get it is circle with debit card which is instant, I don't think it takes paypal, idk if any do. Most options will take 3-5 days with credit card or bank transfer.

kek

What an informative post.

I made money from my days as a miner. Buying shitcoins won't make you any money, only selling them to gullible idiots will do that.

you are trying too hard

What said. This very low energy.

These things are opposites.

Buy Trump merchandise, not shitcoins that you will lose money on.

Tell that to Jeb Bush.

This. End if thread.

Oh great, that shitcoin scam again.

TRUMPCOIN NOW STEADY AT 250% OF MEXICAN PESO VALUE

1 Mexican Peso equals
0.000080 Bitcoin
1 TrumpCoin equals

This is how any profitable exchange works. There's always someone who gets less out of the deal. I shouldn't have to explain that.

You've got it backwards, pesos' 55 cents on the dollar. Trump is 25% of the peso, but creeping up.

im high af

Do you know what time the Alex Jones show will be tomorrow?

11 central. go to infowars then click radio show and then listen. tell me if they shill the coin i cant listen to that shit for 3 hours anymore lel.

man, this is too cynical. Lighten up.
Trumpcoin is going to the moon.
It will destroy the fucking peso in a bright flash. It is the future you chose. MAKE AMERICA GREAT. AGAIN!

WOW - someone kicked it up a notch!

lol if i see one more coin go to the moon while being cucked by the IRS…

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

If I weren't recently employed, I'd put a grand or two into TC. Goddamnit.

why the hate, you don't need them.
I'll make YOU a deal - you post the bitcoin address - and I'll give you some, so you can buy some trumps. Only if you promise to buy trumps, and not banana kush on silkroad. OK?

yobit.net/en/wallets/

Exchange - sign up - email confirm -buy trump - spam chans and chats - ??? - make profits great again.
Pic related : mexico today =]

alright man ill buy some trumps :)
1CTPtXzEjuyeC8p3FBvPrr8pmLs98MECMV

blockchain.info/address/1CTPtXzEjuyeC8p3FBvPrr8pmLs98MECMV

1G91gh2dCsypTuW8upvHG58i3MUfuELZoZ

shit man thanks. Ill get it back to ya after we meme it to the moon. Arise ChiKun! ChiKun ArisE!!

ARISE!!!

sure thing, always glad to help

literally reported to FBI

Yes; this is user
well.. I was wacking my.. surfing the web and I came across this racist website
well. there were these guys, and they promoted the campaign of Donald Trump.
Wait, wait.. they were making money of off it!

what the fuck are you reporting to the FBI lol.

How do you mine this coin anyway ?

Not to complain but isn't this just pol's version of doge coin?

are you going to fund a race team any time soon?

Race Wheelers Doing Squats?
not really.
We're amassing a fortune while the plebs is sleeping (at least europe is). America is going balls in. There is about 7 hours left until the launching by massmedia (jones/infowarts).
Don't forget to buy a filter, or you know, move to a place with a decent public water supply.

As of V2, it's proof of stake. You 'mine' by holding coins in your wallet, receiving a 2% interest, compounded annually. I'm not really sure how it works, but transferring is much faster with POS than mined coins

Oh, we've been anchored lads. Drag us all you want, we'll be laughing from the moon

from beyond the event horizon, nothing will remember us of the time we were not set in stone.

securities fraud

watch your back friendo

coingain.com/price/trump

How autistic are you? I haven't committed any securities fraud. You really asked the FBI to investigate me for receiving one dollar in trumpcoin? wtf is wrong with you dude.

WEW

and 3 times the mexican peso

3 TIMES THE PESO
#3timesthepeso

trumpcoin.rocks/

This does absolutely nothing new compared to other coins right?