Forgotten SciFi Shows

We recall SciFi shows that no one else remembers.

I'll start:

SeaQuest - "For beneath the surface, lies the future."
youtube.com/watch?v=YGlgPDVjKXA
-basically a budget Star Trek that takes place in the ocean.

Space Above and Beyond - no tag line
youtube.com/watch?v=b3BvVvEo5g8
- marines in outer space (not space marines but more like US marine corp.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4rWXPwDlM
youtube.com/watch?v=a3DPNwqrr_4
youtube.com/watch?v=5pRmy2NktRc
youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6D20BcjYVG4
youtube.com/watch?v=9BTvqo3jzoc
youtube.com/watch?v=80YXpLdiNhE
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3509855/Sliders_seasons_1-5_Full_(complete)_ENG_extras_utils
youtube.com/user/thetribetvseries
youtube.com/watch?v=M678PVOf5F0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5:_The_Legend_of_the_Rangers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=MMSyIgydYfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dubs

The old and new.
Why no reboot of this?

Super Force - It is the end of the beginning, it is the time of Super Force
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4rWXPwDlM
youtube.com/watch?v=a3DPNwqrr_4
- dude fights crime with super technological suit, kinda like a riot cop on steroids with an invisibility option, really early 90's

Dude, like more than half of the Outer Limits were Twilight Zone remakes. While I agree they had some unique stories like the ant aliens from Mars.

He also had a pet negroe scientist long before Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pRmy2NktRc

youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y

Sliders was kinda gay… actually now that i think about it. It was very gay. But back then the concept (parallel worlds) was cool.

OMG i just said "cool".

I said "OMG".

tis tred!!!

Never seen that show before. Weird, the ships remind me of the Thunder Birds.

That's a classic that is highly underrated. If you watch enough of it you realize its more intelligent than it pretends to be. Also, only scifi/fantasy series that ever did a coming to Earth season that was actually good.

I used to like that show a lot. But after they brought in that other species and started getting rid of main characters it went to total crap. Very 90's.

UFO had some guys form TB producer/director some shit

and yah all their sfx are toys

Lexx not actually finished. I kinda stopped when they changed the main female.

all your words are truth

And one last show. Farscape. Not that forgotten but this one i liked. Actually managed to pull a good love story between the mains (mostly). Good villains too (Scorpius). IMHO

Classic Lexx here:
youtube.com/watch?v=6D20BcjYVG4

Dude, the second Zev in Lexx was awesome and really worked out. I like that they attempted a reasonable transition to the new actor. You really need to watch it again because it was a great series from beginning to end.

Also, I liked Farscape too, but yeah, its a lot more well remembered than anything in this thread.

Firefly may not belong in this thread, but it was another good one that was totally fucked in the ass before it had a chance. Still got a movie though. - Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BTvqo3jzoc
youtube.com/watch?v=80YXpLdiNhE

pic related has to be the most underrated tv show ever.
sure there were some holes in the story line and some characters needed to be changed, but the potential was huge !
also the soundtrack was just so damn epic.
i have the 2 seasons + bonus in full HD in my HDD.

i have the first 4 seasons, it start to get shit after season 2.
it gets really hard to find torrent sources as you go up. i wasnn't able to find any sources in mid season 4.

it has a pretty sad story tbh.
the writers went on strike and the producers decide to write and re organize the shit themselves, the results were as expected.
i'm surprised it lasted as long as it did despite the storyline being completely fucked

tbh characters were good, the story wasn't.
it was poorly executed.
the whole story could fit, in one movie and it did.

it was too empty to be a TV show.

And one last, last one.
Utopia.
This one is not that old to be forgotten (again) and its not that type of hard sf. But dam, the soundtrack.
Its kinda short (12e). I don't think you tards will regret watching this (if you haven't already).

I disagree, think you views are shaped by the fact that the shows were never played in order.

There was a ton of shit that happened and they couldn't even conclude it all in the movie. Lots of back stories never explored.

ehh…
All the other stuff in this thread I'm open to but I'm sorry, there is nothing with Utopia that interests me. Doesn't help that they place a black guy right in the cover to show their diversity. I'll pass.

What show is that?
Was it that one with the guy from Hercules playing a lead?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3509855/Sliders_seasons_1-5_Full_(complete)_ENG_extras_utils

just get s5 good health

some space cowboy in an intergalactic far west with space zombies (reapers) and a crazy girl with superhuman powers.

come on man, you can tell that the guy just assembled shit together randomly hoping it would work.

even the costumes were mid 1800, why ?.
the story doesn't make sens. its just a mix of everything.

i used to have a big bonner for Summer Glau back in the day btw.

Wait a second.

Also its not forced diversity when niggers actually live in your country. kek

Stargate Universe.
there is something poetic about that show, maybe the soundtrack were just too damn grate idk.
we'll never get it back again, Joel Goldsmith (music composer) died right after the show was canceled

is SGU i didn't liked it so much (SG only the movie was ok the series's/spinofs ware kinda flat)

Hercules (Kevin Sorbo) as main starship commander was in Andromeda. But it was shit. Wars then Hercules, lol.

worse*

Its kinda true about the forced diversity.
But the show is too good and you can easily forget about it.

Honestly, I think you are forgetting a lot of what was in the show.

For example:
The episode where there was an assassin that boarded the ship and he commented that the Preacher was no preacher like he knew him. We never got to learn the Preachers back story or why he was on some forsaken planet by the time the movie happened.

That's just one of a ton of shit that was never explained along with what the fuck was going on with the history of that universe. I don't think you are giving it a fair shake.

Sorry dude, watched you youtube vid and just not feelin it. Looks like another excuse for pointless post modern violence. Doesn't help that a bunch of dark haired people decide to kill a bunch of blonde haired people, kinda feel like its a globalist message.

What the hell? How many Stargate spin offs are there? The movie, then SG1, then Atlantis (total crap) and this? What the hell is this?

Always meant to give Andromeda a chance but never did. It did come off as B-rated at best from what I saw.

oy vey

lol
Wilson Wilson is your typical user (the extreme version) then he *redacted* and then you understand why and you might even agree.
Jessica Hyde has a manga backstory.

I actually cant think of a more *chan under culture show (Mr Robot maybe, but its far from Utopia)

Also: mouth-breathing has never been so expertly executed to instill permanent fear into the audience.

as far as i know, Stargate Universe was the last one.
tbh it shouldn't have been a spinoff imo but a show on it's own.
the stargate franchise lack scientific integrity and while it was acceptable for SG-1 and Atlantis because they weren't really serious.
Universe on the other hand was more serious with a darker environment and emphasis on characters, the kind of show you can't afford to have a dodgy story lines in.

they try to build a castle on sand.

this is femanon/homo lvl
sorry for you, its not your fault, your parents are to blame

not the worst of the gay bunch

Seaquest was my favorite show, dude.

As a kid, what I liked about it was that it was much more realistic and practical than Star Trek (exploring under the ocean's surface vs. intergalactic travel).

But they still outlawed real beef burgers because of cow farts. I can't live in a world like that.

Outcasts has a Defiance feeling to it.
But was made before.

lame

Stargate: Assholes in Space. Most of the episodes deal with problems created by the characters themselves due to being retarded. I started rooting for them all to die. Universe copied Battlestar Galactica. But instead of copying the excellent first two seasons, they copied the awful last two. Soap opera garbage masquerading as space opera. "I'm pregnant.” Parody became reality.

Looks like more jewish race mixing propaganda

because what show isn't, fagot?

all fucking shows have niggers chinks and wala K bars, not to mention all white are jews

I love farscape so much.
I would fuck every single character in that show.
EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER.
But especially Pip.

i agree, but again its a space/sci-fi drama.
i still think that the idea of an alien space ship going for the core of the universe is grate

This is a good show to watch at 4am )>must be a normie to work(

and checked

EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER.

Even Rygel?

thats the nigger from dark matter, rur

looks like Pepe's father

its shit after season 1 anyway.

You all have shite taste tbh fam

2n4u?

Full episodes here, m8: youtube.com/user/thetribetvseries

Well if we're doing cheesy "young adult" sci-fi

It was syndicated only once. Fortunately somebody was smart enough to post a DVDrip.

ctrl + f "babylon 5"

not sure if too popular

youtube.com/watch?v=M678PVOf5F0

I saw the first episode of that shit show. Brits hate guns so much that even soldiers weren't allowed to have guns.

yeah i rmbmrrr this one
but the intro was the only good part, all the rest was complete crap

I understand your frustration.
Many shows i don't watch because similar frustrating quirks in plot/characters.

Timeline

Who can be into sf and actually forget b5?

But user, what if the bomb hurts someone on the ground?

Then put it in the fucking plot, don't just ignore the most used way of disposing bombs by non EOD personal in movies.

oh shit, I forgot about Earth 2.
in hindsight it was pretty lame b-fair scifi but I remember when it was around

I would consider it popular enough to not be obscure. The spinoffs were sadly total shit.

what spinoffs? there was only one at the end

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5:_The_Legend_of_the_Rangers
Failed to be picked up as series after pilot movie sucked so bad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_(TV_series)
Tried it as a series but also sucked.

Can The Greatest American Hero be considered sci-fi?

Anyone else remember that one British show about a time-traveling guy in a phone booth or something? Its pretty old, early 2000s I think (I'm such an oldfag)

Inspector Spacetime
youtube.com/watch?v=MMSyIgydYfs
Can't even find any original footage from the show just some reaction vids.

that show was meh tbh.
however, i liked her crippled pimp.

the show was so goddamn 90s.
it really aged badly

The 90's, I understand the sentiment and share it, but trying to distill into simple words what it is that makes something reminiscent of the 90's is a whole other topic that should be discussed but probably couldn't because of half the posters crippling autism.