PMs thread

SILVER IS AT $18.88/oz!!

Hope y'all niggers bought in the past few months. Metals are slowly but surely taking off already. Brexit bumped up the price quite nicely.

Other urls found in this thread:

roadtoroota.com/public/998.cfm
providentmetals.com/year-of-the-monkey-1-oz-copper-round-provident.html
jmbullion.com/charts/silver-prices/
investing.com/commodities/silver
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsp7vz4Cyc
pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/ghana804/video/video_index.html
apmex.com/product/1/1-oz-gold-american-eagle-bu-random-year
coininfo.com/
roadtoroota.com/public/136.cfm
statista.com/statistics/253317/comex-spot-price-of-silver-since-1975/
statista.com/statistics/204740/retail-price-of-gasoline-in-the-united-states-since-1990/
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparagus_acutifolius
globalresearch.ca/delivery-default-in-the-gold-and-silver-markets-something-very-big-is-afoot/5530074
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_(finance)
gata.org/
armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong_economics_blog/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme
silverdoctors.com/headlines/finance-news/fbis-hillary-decision-all-part-of-jubilee-plan-towards-greater-chaos/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/weekend-reading-central-banks-save-world
vbce.ca/
bordergold.com/
vbce.ca/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bought at $14.50-15, wew

good time to sell and buy ammo

And 16.88 EUR

Pure pleb

I'm still underwater on my holdings, but I'm hyped for 2
$20-30 silver

I have 500oz, I should have bought more

Bought it for 16. Every day i melt a bit of it and inject it straight into my veins to make sure the nightjew doesn't steal it.

I'm still underwater on my holdings, but I'm hyped for 2
$20-30 silver

My first foray into something like the stock markets. Value has climbed back up enough for me to be able to comfortably sell and have a decent profit after the exchange rate but I'll be holding on to it for a while because it keeps climbing.

Well its last high was in the upper 40s. I've read lots of estimates about it jumping to 100-500/oz, but idk if that'll happen. Its possible given the economy is on life support as is so we'll see soon

im saving my silver until financial collapse and silvers goes to $200-400

For someone who's just getting into gold and silver, how much should I get for the happening?

get steel and lead first, worry about silver after you have a rifle and at least 1000 rounds, preferably more with ten mags or so. With a glock 19 as well

if you don't have lead to protect your silver, some fucker like me will just take your silver by force

I'm a /k/lansman, I've got the guns.

good to hear, every Holla Forumsack should be armed

then just get as much as you can without making yourself broke.

Im almost to my goal of 500 oz, just need a few more weeks.

as for barter, post dollar scenario, i have no idea how much silver is viable

why dont you all kill yourselves

It's not a buyer's market anymore, better off looking at other commodities, especially if you are expecting meltdown.

Thats a lot of gold.

nice stash user

godspeed in the happening

(checked)
China has been helping suppress silver so they can stock up on gold. Now they are ready to spring their trap by buying silver and running silver up. Once silver breaks, the whole system will crash down.

Guns seem like a better investment.

Remember guys, the buy order is

Feels good man

Damn thats a lot of gold

There is probably still a little bit of time to buy a small amount, at this stage you shouldn't be looking at huge quantities as that train has already left. The biggest gains will be made by silver since its extremely undervalued compared to gold at the moment, look at getting a few rolls of 1oz silver coins unless you have large amounts of USD/EUR/AUD/NZD/etc you can afford to spend.

You pay a premium over spot price for coins since the seller needs to mint them, bars are cheaper per oz but aren't as tradable.

Initially silver will be good but its price will quickly go up to the point where its uneconomical for everyday purchases and will be replaced by a cheaper metal like copper for small stuff, then when prices are listed in ounces of Gold:Silver:Copper we can have our IRL RPG world.

I think copper coins and bars might actually be an investment option at this stage for those looking for something cheap and risky.

I was waiting for it to go lower and for me to have more money

so nope

Because you cant embed and post an image

I think you mean 'currency', only gold and silver meet the criteria to be called money.

Nigger I do construction I had to bide my time, I have a hard time pulling the trigger on stuff sometimes

I wasn't criticizing your choice to not buy, just pointing out a common terminology mistake.

about to break $19. wonder how high theyll let it go

I don't think they can control it any more

Glad I've got 1400 ounces stockpiled. Average buy in price was $15.40/ounce for me.

Looks like it's about to hit $19

Bought at 8USD

Still not gonna sell.

damn son, copper 1 oz rounds are a dollar

providentmetals.com/year-of-the-monkey-1-oz-copper-round-provident.html

get you meme barter coins here!

why would someone want to buy coins with Obama on it?

yea you just missed the boat. you'll have to look for a good deal on a gun or hope it goes back down below 16 an oz again.

Were at $19.20 lads. Time to crack a beer/ bottle of wine in celebration.

It's still a buyer's market. Just wait for the next Brexit level trigger and watch silver gap up to $40+ an ounce.

WE'RE AT 19.30 NIGGERS

Seriously, is this it? Is this liftoff?

this

we're right at the tipping point with silver. its hovering around 20 USD. you can still get on the train, but you best run fast cuz its leavin the station. You wont get as god a seat as the guys who bought theirs at 14.88 USD or at 16 USD, but youll still get a seat. any higher than 21 or 22 and your pretty much too late

unless your a stupid richfag who STILL hasnt gotten rid of their jew paper yet

What charts are you looking at?

I am wondering this as well, Kitco is saying its at $19.17

Yeah kitco and silverprice.org/ both say it's only 19.18

Wait for US jobs report for June. Not sure if it comes out tomorrow or next Tuesday. If it's bad, silver will go up to $20 then drop down a bit and stabilize. If jobs are better than expected, silver will drop back into the low $18 range next week.

Feels bad man.

I dont agree. you dont buy silver after a %25 gain. Nothing has even happened with the economy or fed yet so silver is likely to calm back down to 17 again.

don't forget coininfo.com user. my fav site to check metals.

Eh, there are premiums over here so even at $14.88 they had to jack up the pricing.

Way I see it, there's only a $2 to $5 increase when compared then to now.

tipping point in terms of getting your ass in gear. I agree that there is still a lot of shit that needs to go down for us to see a silver take off. but for fags like me that need a couple months to stack a decent amount of silver, its getting to the point where yall need to stop fuckin around

Gentile reminder,

Silver is the last to move. Doctor Copper has been trending down for some time.

$2 to $5 an oz. like you said your going to have to pay over spot so are you really willing to pay something like $22 an oz for silver?

Exactly, we know for a fact copper wont go below $2 so copper is a safer investment than silver ATM. Id say theres a %90 chance of making %50 gains in copper and theres a %50 chance of making %50 gains in silver.

yea id agree for people who are only buying a few oz's at a time. If you like buying silver and your not buying that much, its probably still fine to buy. At least make sure its real silver tho.

How do we know that?

Copper is primarily an industrial metal, most countries have phased copper out for use in physical coins, and the big construction industry has tanked. China has stopped or slowed its building of ghost cities. There's little demand and plenty of surplus built up.

It's a completely different story with silver. There is no surplus. There aren't many primary silver mines. Most silver was produced as a byproduct of copper, zinc and lead mining. Several of the major silver mines are scheduled to shut down next year as they've reached their end of life, the good ores are gone, and there's not enough new mines to replace them and won't be for another decade.

A bearish copper market indicates a future bullish silver and gold market though.

this. mines will be shut down after economic fuckery, silver will go even higher with little supply

The point I was making was that copper has been on a down trend indicating less than fantastic global economic health for 6 odd years. Since silver is "the last to move" and it's definitely moving things will likely accelerate soon.

Exactly

I would rather buy a handgun than 20 oz of silver tbh.

Also, this Sean Kelly character has some interesting insights from SD. He tipped us off to Helca, Pan American Silver and some options groups back in December, stocks which have more than doubled in share value since then. Because of him, my wealth has gone from five figures to six. So when he talks, I notice.

If you bought at the bottom and this thing kicks off in earnest you could turn that in to 3 handguns.

Damn that's comfy. I recently set up a second monitor so I'm going to try this sometime.

god damn that's a nice stash

I have like 170 oz at around $17/oz, glad to see the price rising above but wish I picked up more earlier in the year when it was $13

Please refer to my first post here in regards to the proper purchase order of metals.

Oh god, I had completely forgotten that people are still shorting silver, prepare for maximum keks soon from the merchant bankers and hedge-fund managers.

It's at $19.25 now, damn. Wonder if it'll break $20 this weekend

seriously, where are you looking?

jmbullion.com/charts/silver-prices/

those some shitty guns tbh, where is your raifu?

man without raifu is called little girl in my country.

because its worth more than $2 a lb. it has actual value in the future of the world. I would rather own 10 lbs of copper than 1 oz of silver. I would rather own 1 lb of copper than 1 mcchicken. Im bullish as hell on silver but with it just going up like this and copper being depressed I would go copper this second in time.

GUYS IT'S GOING UP QUICKLY TAKE A LOOK

QUICKLY TAKE A LOOK

Im not flipping my lid and staying up all night until it hits 20.10

And for anyone late to the game, if you're looking for some place to put your money into other than physical, here's the call options you want. 300% return by 2018. HL is the stock ticker for Hecla Mining Company.

Fuck, I need to get better with money

It'll be $20 or $21 tomorrow.

Wouldn't be surprised if hits $30 before the end of summer.

Frustrated Swiss here. Which metals are pol worthy for me?

Swiss Francs are honestly one of the best off currencies in the world right now but I'd say don't get fancy and just buy gold and silver.

Gold and silver. Gold is VAT free, and Switzerland has an 8% VAT on silver, but it's the lowest in Western Europe, so you can't get any better than where you're at. And I've mentioned a call options spread on HL.

The problem is everybody I know had a higher ROI on surplus education than on a meager few thousand put in silver. Some courses have a payoff of 1:1 in three years, anything after that is luxury return. Blissful island, I know, but I think Europe crashes right now and I am tired of painting the devil on the wall. Stupid world makes us rich voluntarily… (no complaints, thanks for the money)

I might buy some gold though. A few thousand are liquid right now. Glad for the reminder.

What about gold? I bought gold not silver.

If you've only bought physical, sure. Buying physical is to help protect your money from Brexit type events that happen over night. Look how many Britons got screwed when the pound sterling got devalued immediately after Brexit. That's what gold is good for.

As for where I'm at, I currently have almost a 4x return on my silver investments in the past 5-6 months, and I know people who've had almost a 10x gain in the similar period with a different spread. I didn't buy just physical silver, I also bought mining stocks.

So is the NZD, didn't stop me from buying Silver. Ultimately there is nothing stopping Graeme Wheeler, governor of the Royal Bank of New Zealand, from deciding to print NZD like crazy and helicopter it to the masses so long as their method of measuring inflation only says 2% at the end of the year. Same with Thomas Jordan and the Swiss National Bank.

Fucking government jews, it may be the lowest in western Europe but its still triggering as fuck.

Gold had gains following Brexit and a little today but not anywhere near as much (percentage wise) as Silver.

I guess it might be a good idea then if I buy some as well, aside from Hecla is there any others which are looking to provide good returns?

Nice trips, silver.

DE
HL
AUY
IAG
AXU

Stocks could likely double at many of these companies over the next two years, but you can make more money through call options at this point, rather than stocks. See pic related, and take a look at options on AXU.

I went with a mix of stocks and options.

And when I say double, that's a safe bet. Some of them could probably see another 5x gain. Depends how things play out into next year, if silver stays steady in $20 range or goes past $30.

Excuse my ignorance, but whats the difference between stocks and options?

Counter-sage

10lbs of copper would be 160 oz, even at $.50/oz you'd be near double the valuation of 1oz of silver at it's peak in the last 10 years. There's no reason that any asset cannot (under some circumstance) go to zero.

sell some gold and actually buy a quality gun you fucking scumbag. at this point you might as well just have a metal pipe that spits out shotgun shells.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsp7vz4Cyc

oops.

A stock (or equity) is a share of ownership in an establishment.

An option is a bet on the behavior of a risk instrument. A "call" is an option to buy the instrument at a given price, a "put" is an option to sell at a given price.

If you think that a stock will go up, you buy a call. For example, you think that AG or AU miners are going up. So you buy a call option on AXU for $2.50 as the image in

indicates.
If AXU hits $2.50 by October 2016, the call option contract gives you the right to buy a share (1 call, 1 share; 10,000 calls, 10,000 shares) at the current strike price and sell at $2.50 (or higher).

The benefit of the option is that you don't have to actually hold shares at any point. You can execute the option or sell it for near enough the value of the actual share transaction.

A put option is the opposite of a call. It's the right to sell a share at the current price while buying at a future price. It's the bet you make when you think a risk asset will go down.

I stick with futures.

With things like the drought last time creating massive returns for me and all the shenanigans this year.

Metals are not and will never be an investment, only something to hold the value or hedge against market fuckery.

Just a FYI.. If and when the price of gold explodes it will at that time be a good idea to strip the gold from any junk electronics. Right now it doesn't make sense to do it cost/benefit wise unless you have a mountain of old chipsets.

Maybe i'm talking out of my arse, but isn't copper tied too much to the industry that copper might drop in value once the markets crash again?

Not him but I'm working on a strange handymans heatmaker lvl 36 carbine crafting all parts from raw tool grade aluminum, barrel and upper receiver will be the handle of an axe with the blade of the axe being where a bayonet would go, lower receiver will also function as a monkey wrench, pistol grip will be a pair of snips, trigger assembly will adjust to be a pair of pliers, mag will also function as a flashlight, charging handle a screw driver, bolt carrier a socket set, and the foregrip will be a length of rope. trying to figure out how I am going to do the stock I want to incorporate a solar powered battery charger into it somehow

I bought $5k at $14.

:^)

No, unless we go full Mad Max EOTWAWKI

pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/ghana804/video/video_index.html

That is entirely expected.

Buying gold and silver is fine, but don't listen to this kook. He's reached levels of autism that shouldn't be possible.

I think i have about 1488oz of silver and 30oz of gold.
I also have 2oz of Palladium

I have 1349 Black Plagues. How much is that worth in US Green Sheets?

ive been holding onto about 2000 in cash to wait to buy some silver or something, but never got around to it. i have a feeling this is a temporary swelling due to britbongs buying silver with euros because their shit currency scared them.

but i'll probably bite the bullet as soon as it goes down to $15… but the jews around here sell it for atleast $2 above spot for 1oz coins.

any suggestions? i dont understand how having it in any other form than measurable coins would ever pay off during the happening. nobody is going to be able to break down a big chunk of silver or make change.

but i coin may be exchanged for a full tank of gas so i can go innawoods

Silver bars, gold coins.

im not following. a 1oz gold coin is worth too much to be practical currently, its going to be worth much much more during the happening. a 1oz gold coin is currently worth like $20, a practical trading amount, its going to be worth more during the happening, but still a managable amount because its reasonable to be able to obtain alot of it.

but my real question is wtf do you plan on doing with a silver bar. making your own coins?

You think people are going to care about face value in a happening?

You joking?

apmex.com/product/1/1-oz-gold-american-eagle-bu-random-year

The only reason to have gold is because you need a veritable vault to hold an equitable amount of silver. You get a price discount off buying bars, but like I said I invested ~$5k in silver when it was at 14 so I didn't want to pay the premium that coins were at.

You don't really need to do much with silver bars as their value, independently, is rather low. That is, unless you're getting those enormous 100oz monstrosities.

i meant silver the 2nd time. not gold.

people are going to care about value. yes. thats pretty obvious. if you have 2 silver bars to trade, then you only get a maximum of 2 trades.

if you have 50 silver coins, you get to trade a maximum of 50 times.

so basically silver bars are so you can sell back to the jews you bought it from when the value increases. im really only interested in keeping commodities for a happening.

Wow, thanks for that captain calculus!

Buy Trumpcoin to make money great again.

Stop wasting it on crap like anime and movies.

I bought some back then, probably no more then 14 with the premium, but kept it squirrelled away. No idea how much anymore. Even if it is $19, it's probably not much more then 10 years of retarded inflation.

It doesn't matter much since I will probably sit on it unless it goes where it ought to and I have something to buy with it.

What I really regret was not getting into bitcoin early on.

I hope one of you faggots screencapped it at 19.33

We rich fellow goys.

mfw you lose some gold in the process rendering the whole venture worthless

coininfo.com/
$19.50

I don't see it going above $20 in intraday, that would be telling.

Watch after hours when NYSE and London are closed.

Yea there is usually a rally before the markets close but i dont expect it to get above $19.80 today.

I'll probably get some when it trickles down again. Things are going to settle pretty quickly (it already has) once people realize that the brexit didn't cause the apocalypse.

yeah, using for gold seems reckless, silver or lesser metals only I'd say.

I use my furnace exclusively for Mithril

Just bought myself 5 oz of silver and a 2 grams of gold for good measure.

People are predicting it will go over 20.

I predict that it will go over $20, but not in intraday because it's important to people who have infinite money to spend that contrarian investors aren't validated.

Did you at least buy a gun to protect your investments?

Ah alright. So is it still smart to buy silver before it crosses the $20 mark?

If you bought at $29 then that means that you didn't sell between 2011 and 2013 and it's your own damn fault.

Or you bought in 2013 when it was on a downtrend already and didn't buy more when it became truly cheap lowering your break even price.

I believe so, but I also think that there might be another chance to buy at less than $19 as they make at least one more attempt to suppress it.

mfw I bought bitcoin when it hit ~$1,000

Okay thanks I'll probably wait it out anyway I don't have enough silver to make a fortune as it stands.

Addendum,
If you paid ~$1000 for 34oz at $29
Then you paid ~$1000 for 71oz at $14 your break even would be $19.05 and you'd be positive today.

Go back to your cartoons faggot.

how do i sell without paying taxes?

Wait for the government to collapse.

if you sell your silver at a coin shop, do they make you fill out any forms? i only have about 100oz. i'm not trying to pay 28% capital gains

I haven't bought gold in a decade, I thought krugerrands usually were some of the cheaper gold choices?

where does it get lost to? I've never done anything like it except casting some bullets.

Closed at 19.77 today.

What do I read from this?

Nevermind, I'm a dumb faggot who assumed china and other markets would close at 4.00 as well.

Soon. I had a feeling those twin fags were waiting for the halving to get their stock market shit out there.

Don't listen to the happening fags too much, never put all your eggs in one basket but Gold should be a fallback investment.

A real happening like 2008 and you can expect 2000-3000 an ounce. Silver 50-150.

THE HAPPENING happening you can expect gold to go to 8000-10000 and ounce. Silver 300-400.

So plan to buy enough gold that you can as least buy food with for several years.

Remember if its not in your hands, its not yours.

hold onto it because this is the big one where the system will have to reset and you don't want to expose yourself to financial calamity before we get to the other side

see

Got a coin weighing an ounce when it was $14 as a gift.

I even knew the price would rise.

Its not to late to buy. Silver will be worth more than gold.

And how's that work?

never listen to family

Judge off that chart looks like a safe buy is anywhere under 20$

If you buy at that or less I would just hold it for the long term. Don't bet the farm on it.

100K seems too good to be true, even 3~5 years down the line and with the rational bix has posted.

100k would be like total meltdown world wide starvation level events

Its in the realm of possibility but I think you be more likely to be melting your silver into bullets than using it for money at that point.

A tenth of an ounce is the historical value of silver for a days worth of work and combine that with the perfect storm of supply shortages we might just see it.

still won't be worth more then gold,

and I thought historically it was around an ounce a day.

There is more gold above ground than silver and known silver mines are running dry. It will take a decade to find and get mining going again. The USGS had a report years ago about how the government has burned through its stockpile of silver. Its more rare than gold

Do you have a credible link?

Mines are regularly closed as being unprofitable, not as 'dry.'

they burn through everything

roadtoroota.com/public/136.cfm

most silver is mined as a byproduct of other metals. mining is slowing down at the moment so there is less silver being mined . so supply goes down and demand stays the same the price must go up

I knew it was at least a byproduct of some lead mining, but haven't looked much further.

May hit 20 to 21 by the end of trading day.

It appears 1/10 of an ounce was only later in rome as the currency debased. Also, comparisons to soldiers are a problem, because they are frequently provided with certain amounts of food, drink, and equipment.

They drone on, did they ever say how it will be worth more then gold? Also, not sure if a creditable source, they claim that there is value in their limited editions strikes based on having a retardly high premium, attack other types of currency, etc.

I like silver. I have silver. I think silver is severely undervalued.

I have seen no evidence that it will ever be worth more then gold.

look up Road to Roota

shit just saw a link from there was already posted

Don't bother comparing to antiquity.

Compare the historical price to the historical price of another commodity or basket of commodities

IE -
statista.com/statistics/253317/comex-spot-price-of-silver-since-1975/
statista.com/statistics/204740/retail-price-of-gasoline-in-the-united-states-since-1990/

Can we please get a non-kosher source that isn't road to roota?

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/

You have much to do first. First off, get guns and ammo, and do not let anybody else know you have them. Something easy to conceal. Buy second hand from a individual, buy ammo in small amounts. Other weapons are good too.

Explain.

Am I too late Holla Forums? I was going to drop like 8 grande a few months ago when it was at 14 but I didn't wanna order it online so I was looking for a place to get it physically but can't find any. Is it gunna go up any higher?? I'm economically illiterate plz no bully

What is it with pretentious meals and store bought, intensive farming raised green asparagus?
Store bought green asparagus taste like shit.

Wild asparagus is the good stuff.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparagus_acutifolius
The ones growing wild

Eh, better than an AR just because its got similar ballistics and ammo is stupid cheap than .223/5.56

Recommend anything in particular? I was thinking of getting an M1 because I prefer rifles and want something with bite. Maybe a SCAR but i think they're too overpriced. Or maybe a 7.62 AK, idk

Signed over some assets to my mother because I was being sued and didn't want them attached if I lost. She ran off with them because I refused to get a job to fund her gambling habit, and the lack of full time work threatened her with the prospect of having to pay a couple hundred a month in rent. She was living with me in my house at the time, and had been for years since hers was destroyed in Hurricane Rita, all the time rent free. She had SSI money coming in every month, mind you.

Really fucked up deal. Had to sell silver way down near $14 to buy a car to replace the one she ran off with. No way to press charges since the shit was in her name (I won the lawsuit by the way).

Just order some now. You've only missed out on the first 34% of the move.

$20/ounce in 1980 would be $58/ounce in today's money.

globalresearch.ca/delivery-default-in-the-gold-and-silver-markets-something-very-big-is-afoot/5530074

Silver has been worth more than gold in the past. In ancient Egypt, it was worth 2-4 times as much as gold. In China up through the middle ages (until the opening of trade routes with silver rich Japan), gold was only 2-4 times more valuable than silver.

It happens when there is a lot of stock of one and none of the other, and there is a production disruption of the low stock metal. Guess what has happened with silver over the last 100 years?

It's all been used up, and all demand is met by mining, which has suffered tremendously from artificially low prices.

Silver will probably go higher than gold, maybe much higher, due to an industrial panic. Silver is used a lot in electronics, in small quantities, but it is vital. This means that industrial users can bid up the price of a small pool of available silver (ie that in the hands of investors) to draw it out when mine supply is unavailable (it is all currently under contract, with it taking months to years for more production to come online). What do they care if they have to raise the price of a TV by $50 because they have to buy a tenth of an ounce per set? Much better than having to shut down production and go out of business.

This situation has been building for a very long time, and the only way it can be resolved absent TPTB letting go and allowing the market to operate is for there to be an extremely violent bull move when silver gets to the point it is no longer available through regular channels.

don't listen to these faggots, rifle is fine. spend your money on a carbine class and mags, and ammo, and a chest rig

And I assume your father is dead/a deadbeat. But knowing your kind: Did he get divorced and you cut contact with him because you were mama's good boy?

You show us where the above ground stocks of silver are. Central banks don't keep it, and there isn't that much in any of the private vaults, even according to official numbers. Where's all the silver?

n landfills, in the form of used up photochemicals and electronics.

You wouldn't trust your own mother? What is wrong with you?

Gambling shit was a blind spot. Lived with it my whole life. First time she turned her crazy against me.

Hell no!
Me? I wasn't socialized enough as a child.

My mother? She has a gambling habit! She squirrelled the equivalent of tens of thousands of dollars in savings to fund it. Stole money from my piggy bank and blamed it on my older sisters. And she made my father's life miserable, as well as my sisters and mine! He was not without fault, but at some point it's understandable he stopped giving a fuck and enjoyed life.

I don't keep up, doesn't the price on electronics almost always fall?

Probably hoarded or in the pipeline for industry, like everything else of value. Sure, tons are in landfills or dumped in the river, it's not like it isn't getting produced though.

I for one have probably more then 30x more silver then gold, and I tend to trust the price mechanism to reflect supply, even jews can only manipulate so far. You show me proof the government actually has their gold reserves.

I doubt that, but the rest sucks man.

Do you think there would be something wrong with YOU if you foresaw your mom fucking you over?

Retarded lad here. Why is this important?

What's the point of buying silver, lead, iron and gold?

When are you supposed to sell them?

Precious metals are meant to be held as a holder of value and hedge against inflation or market destablisation.

Oh and you sell them whenever you feel like it.

And the iron and lead is guns and ammo. Be sure to eat your meat so you grow up to be a big strong boy some day.

wait

Because when silver is $100/ounce and food prices skyrocket 400% due to world-wide drought/famine, you'll regret you didn't buy any silver when it was $20/ounce.

When you need to survive or you sense that the price of silver is going to enter a bear market (typically after the 200 day moving average does a death cross).

Dr. Jim Willie has an interesting viewpoint on all this and many interviews on jewtube. He sees China as the winner at the end of all this. The Chinese are clearly setting up the foundation for a gold based monetary system, but (from my amatuer perspective) I have my doubts about their current economy. All the info available is way over my head.

Does anyone have the real GDP, inflation, and jobs numbers (or related) for the last decade (or whatever you have?) I don't know which numbers to trust. My aim is to keep things simple and prepare myself and others who don't fully grasp economics.

Canadafag here. Pretty new to all this. What would be the best place to purchase silver here in the great white north? Would it be the CPMX or is there a better deal elsewhere? Just looking to get on the train before it's too late.

Buy what you can afford from a seller on ebay, lie and say that it was not as described, send an empty envelope with ebay's tracking number on it, and enjoy your refund and free silver.

what are you talking about
this cannot possibly work

CPMX seems like a good choice. Just remember not to pay for any "collector items" because they are all over priced. Well maybe a frog and Year of the Monkey would be fine.

Speaking of Frogs when the great happening comes should we melt our silver and gold down and make Kek Dollars?

Welp dubs confirm Kek Dollars will be a thing rejoice friends.

legit kek'd after reading that.

Cool, I had some extra loose change been saving from purchases and have over $1,000 now. Will make some molds for the Kek coins when the time comes. Maybe put Trump on the other side of the coin as well?

In Kek We Trust on the bottom picture of Wojack worshipping Kek with a large Crescent moon in the background. Trumps face engraved on the front. Ante lucem in tenebras written on it meaning the Darkness Before the Dawn.

So I googled "frog silver coin" and this shows up in the results

Something about the coin seems oh so familiar…

SILVER AT $20.00

We have liftoff!

I bet all of the shills who tried to dissuade us from silver over the last year are wishing they had loaded up.

man I feel shitty that I only have 27 ounces of silver. Should have bought more when it was 14.60

So how hard will the banks drop the hammer on tuesday?

Excuse my ignorance, what's happening on tuesday?

They can try, but not sure it will help. You see, China opened up the SGE to compete against COMEX, LBMA and GLOBEX back in April. The cartel no longer has complete control.

Pretty soon, all of the short positions are going to be forced to cover, all of the hedge funds are going to want some silver and gold exposure, and if that happens this month, we'll see silver run up past $26 very quickly before we see any profit-taking.

July 4th is a banking holiday in the US.

Still time to allocate more to silver/gold or silver/gold mining stocks/options. We could see $50 silver next year. $100 silver by 2020.

Compared to the rest of the thread, that's a very conservative estimate. What makes you say it will stay that (relatively) low?

There will be periods of profit-taking where it backs off by as much as 15%, it happens in cycles. It's not a direct ride up to $50.

:^)

$20.37/oz

How is it going Chaim Silverman?

It's not merely the Jews driving this, it's the Chinese. This is revenge for the Opium Wars, where they had all of the silver taken by the British. They've stockpiled thousands of tons of gold and silver.

SOUR GRAPES

That makes sense.

Ok thread, I really hate to mention his name but has anyone else hear bo pholny's biblical prediction that the collapse will happen in september/october of this year. I realize full and well that a collapse of the fiat system is inevitable and that I will see it in my near future, but september/october precisely?

Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —

Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.”

“Good!” said the Baron, sitting in his hall,

“But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all."

Bo Baloney is a scam-artist, he's been saying the same shit since 2011.

Eventually, he'll be right about SHTF with the economy, but he's been wrong so many other times, it's laughable.

He was saying that the collapse would be last September, then October, and then November, then December… then he went quiet for two months.

Yeah, maybe the collapse did happen last August/September, but it's a slow motion collapse with the Federal Reserve propping up the stock markets.

Did he always use this particular biblical formula to figure out cycle dates?

To me it seems like he's been talking out his ass for some time, but with all the meme magic this year I'm more curious than I ought to be.

No, he didn't. Don't trust Bo, trust yourself. Holla Forums has been saying shit would collapse as well. It essentially did, but the big banks managed to bail out Glencore in September to delay the effects of it.

Copper is under $2.50/lb. and there are 16 oz in a pound…..

Copper is going to be stagnant for the next 5 years, unless there's a world war.

This is going to be the worst July 4th for all of the shorts.

Every day is miserable when you're short.

thanks niggers

GOD BLESS AMERIKKKA

Tuesday in NY is going to be some serious shit.

At this rate we are going to see $50 silver by the end of the week.

While you would normally be correct I think this time its going to be different. The back-off periods will be very short, maybe a few hours.

People are buying because of the banks and market instability, this isn't a money-making exercise any more its wealth securing.

Everyone here already owns guns.

lol, thats not what he meant though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_(finance)

It would be nice, but not likely. The rigging in these markets can be sustained indefinitely until there is a major crisis point. All they do is print up futures contracts for thousands of ounces at a time and sell them immediately… which drives the price down. These contracts are settled in cash instead of physical bullion delivery, so there is no limit the amount of fictitious "future gold" they can print up and sell.

The FED won't let that happen because higher gold/silver prices signal market weakness, so they print to suppress to keep up appearances.

Maybe $26-$30 at end of week, but this run will lose momentum.

BTW $21.00

…aaaaand there it is.

GATA has been documenting this for years.

Yeah silver just fell from 21.11 to 20.54 in a few min

Kikes got upset or something

More like someone went on a piss break and forgot to click the button. People watch these markets constantly when they're open, specifically to influence the price "when needed."

What's GATA, explain more?

I know the metals markets manipulated to all hell, but im curious about how it actually goes down. I'm eager for this dam wall to break more than anything

They can keep doing it all they like, it's only going to make the final peak of the bull that much higher.

What the fuck, back down to 20.28, shits volatile as fuck, i love it, but the fuck is going on

gata.org/

vid related is a good primer

Yea, 50 doesn't even touch what its going to when they finally can't keep the lid on it. Sadly I don't think that will happen until the dollar is destroyed… but that day is approaching.

heavy manipulation

That might be all (((they))) can muster, looks like its starting to track up again.

ALL THEY CAN MUSTER
OUR MAGIC WILL FLUSTER

So ive been looking at buying silver on ebay, and the shipping fucks me in the ass, or the premium on prices are disgusting

Im a fucking cucknadian so my choices are pretty limited
The price is always 4-5$ over spot which I find disgusting

Should i just bite the bullet and buy silver bars at that much and hope it increases enough to be worth it?

Jmbullion or provident is the least jewy/least sketchy if you're gonna buy physical

Thats normal, the seller makes a commission on the minting and distribution. Buying bars reduces the cost per oz down to near the spot price.

As I said, im in cucknada, and i dont think they deliver to here, and even if they do, ill probably have import charges and shit shipping
But they do have good prices

I thought the norm was maybe 2-3$. It's always at least 5$, I realize there's overhead to cover, but they charge the premium AND shipping.

Ebay will almost always be more expensive.

If you are buying from Ebay then do what I did, find Ebay gift cards on sale and then buy bullion with the gift cards.

Example: $100 Ebay gift card goes on sale for $95. This will shave off $5 your next purchase. Ebay and sites like Gyft have sales every once and a while, so check often.

I've gotten my hands on a few purchases under spot using this method.

This. Not sure how much shipping to Canada is tho.

Sorry, for USD that is about right, I was thinking in terms of NZD which I buy in.

Canada fag here

how cucked am I if I buy some silver from the Post Office tomorrow?

don't do it, funz are sounder investment

Canadafag 2.0 here
The Mint is a fucking ripoff, and canada post is probably just as worse.
We don't have anything good like JMBullion out here.

Have your funs appreciated 25% in the last few months alone?

You can be honest, user.

I'm gonna buy two $50 coins tomorrow.
just cuck my shit up Justin

VBCE if you're West Coast.

I'm in Vancouver, so I just walk in and pay cash for instant delivery.

Don't waste your money on specialty coins.

Just buy Canadian Maples or generic rounds.

No no no, you buy in bulk so your premiums go down. Most dealers have breakpoints where they ease off on the premiums around 500 coins.

Guns are not a form of savings.

Martin Armstrong has been one of the most reliable sources for Septemberfaggotry. Thank him too.
armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong_economics_blog/

(checked)

Guns take up more storage space, can corrode, easier to steal but harder for thieves to sell, they stand up fine to inflation over time, are useful, and are easier to sell off with no records.

Today Silver Is At $20/oz

I bought most of my silver at 13.7 spot.

Sweet.

>mfw I've managed to convince a gambling junkie friend to buy 150 ounces after I predicted the Brexit bounce

That's the point I was trying to make for the gun suggesting sagefriend. While a free man should have firearms, in most cases they are not the store of value that PMs are.

haha, Holla Forumsacks are fucking retards when it comes to predictions in world markets. They haven't got it right ONCE. If you seriously consider buying some gold and silver buy as much as 10-15% of your savings. Seriously don't listen to fucking Holla Forums when it comes to money!

Tell me about your mother and her lack of sources, documentation, and her ad homnien.

Reported.

oh look, it's fucking nothing. Worldmarkets react to current events and as soon as everyone lost interest, they are going back to normal.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme
Sure they do.

Oh yeah, just wanted to say.

I visited ukraine recently and visited the bank to buy some ukie minted coins. I was really surprised at how cheap/close to market value it was. Like it was silver bar tier prices

Any other foreign govt do similar? I wish US banks sold silver/gold like that

Chinese buying a fuck ton of silver as we speak.

It broke $21 in China and they had to stop trading because of the rapidly increasing price. It is going to go insane when the U.S. markets open Tuesday.

Its going to be a god damn shekel shoah.

Curious, do (((they))) have any contingency plans to keep china in check?

no m8, China will be their new home ( host ) if all goes according to plan ( complete white genocide ). Who do you think was behind their communist revolution? Why has all our industry been moved overseas?

Calm yourself mein white friend happenings are coming.

*not believing their is going

Remember that silver is not an investment for pure profits, its for protection for when the fiat bubble collapses.

great shit user.

kek underrated boat

The natural price is 1:5 against gold so around 70$. The market is highly manipulated and a crash is coming.
Why do you think it won't go to the moon?

Those dubs thanks Kek I bought 20 oz of silver and am increasing it as we speak. Hopefully we see a major decrease first.

Have fun with your silver. I'll be swimming in by Bullet vault like Uncle Scrooge McDucktales

bought in at 14 last summer, thanks Holla Forums

CPMX is pretty good, I can vouch for them. Only irritates me when they try to pawn off the shitty looking well-worn items on me like I'm some sort of downie.

No it isn't. You pulled that out of yours ass. 15/16 is the natural occurance. Price wise it might have touched that a few times in the past century but the median is more than double that. Just fuck you being a dishonest Jew. There's a million good reasons to own PM's so shit like you're talking isn't needed.

Silver going back over 20.

Kek'd, but down to 19.50 now.

Over $19.95 right now.

Kek willing it over 20.

Seeing as it's stabilizing at 20 for now, anyone else want to pass the time mocking the articles posted on silver doctors?

The ones claiming silver is for sure going to 700 dollars. Yeah sure. I can believe 40 but 700 really.

Not just 700, but 700 before Summer ends.

I wish I'd be flying high as a kite if that happened.

I don't, I just think the dollar is going to zero. When the dollar goes to zero, silver/gold go to infinite (in terms of dollars).

This it is basically guaranteed to happen in our life time.

Also do we make a new thread after this or do we wait for silver to go over 600 tragrillion like silver doctors claims.

I think a new thread is fine, and someone could open it up with quotes from known scammers like bo.

Speaking of, just who are the most infamous liars in this field?

Anyone with a Jewish last name.

Looks like silver is at a little over 20 to end the day let's see what tomorrow brings.

What did I miss silver went up another 25 cents?

China stirs.

Morning bump, sitting at 20.21 now.

Unrelated, but does anyone else think brotherjohnF sounds like a mumbling faggot?

Prices have dropped a bit with Murricans selling. Will probably go back up once China wakes up though.

Yes brotherjohnF sounds like all of that stuff.

20.22 now, so much for 70 by Friday. That's better in the long run though as it gives us more time to prepare.

This I can see 40 by the end of the year unless some major happening happens. Which is pretty likely.

If another Glencore implosion happens (((they))) will cover it up just like last year. The cracks in the dam are growing wider, but it's still a little while off before it comes tumbling down.

The only thing that worries me about price explosions in the near future (before the year is out) is china demanding physical, but I've heard a contingency plan exists even for that. "That" might be ww3, but I hope I'm wrong.

Currently $20.07/oz.

Bumping with more garbage articles from silverdcotors, this time with an added dose of september
silverdoctors.com/headlines/finance-news/fbis-hillary-decision-all-part-of-jubilee-plan-towards-greater-chaos/

Back up to 20.22. Please Kek bring up to the holy quads!

19.85 now

"Bitching" isn't the right word, more like inviting the thread to join me in pointing and laughing at the village retard. They have community college classes for reading comprehension user, give it a shot.

Stop complaining. There's plenty of places that ship from Canada. You have internet so no excuses.
The premium is not as big of a problem since when you sell, you also sell at a premium over spot. Would you sell a used car for the price of the steel?
Also most canadian stores have free shipping over 500$ orders and you can buy in person in any major city.

DONT DO IT
these are collector's items, not necessarily wrong but i has nothing to do with silver investing.
Buy actual bullion as close to spot as possible..

20.00 again

Is Palladium and Platinum worth buying? I'm just getting into buying precious metals, also bump.

Where do you fellow leafs buy your medals?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/weekend-reading-central-banks-save-world

I can see this disrupting/delaying the cycle a bit, but what do you all think?

Huh? VBCE sells shit generic rounds and bars for close to spot, better prices than many online dealers.

vbce.ca/ for walk-in purchases
bordergold.com/ for online ordering

should be vbce.ca/, don't have https on main portal, only for online portion of the site

I only have a small amount ($750 between gold and silver) but I really need the money.

Where can I sell it? Just walk into a jeweler and hope they offer something similar to spot?

Look for coin-shops or gold dealers/bullion exchange in your city, use a search engine.

How close to spot do they offer?

What has he said that is autistic?
All currencies to go zero, this is a historical fact.

A decent gold shop will give you 90% price of spot.

If you're selling coins, seek out a dedicated coin shop cuz you'll get extras for type of coin/mint year

Let's keep in mind, also the grade of the coins you are selling. Former jewlery coins, and coins below of AU, are going to sell at spot rates. But you are correct, coins that are at or above AU, and have low circulations will command a premium over spot.

Yes, but just stick to gold and silver if you are just getting into it.

Platinum and Palladium go up and down in spot like any other metal. But gold and silver is in more demand and easier to unload if needed.

Coin shop and don't expect spot.
Avoid We Buy Gold places and pawn shops as they will offer way under spot… unless it's an emergency and you really need the cash.

You can also unload it at a place like APMEX.com

They have an entire page that lists which coins they buy and how much they will pay for it. But you need patience and a bank account to deal with them.

Or you can sell on Craigslist/EBAY/Reddit to another buyer directly and someone will happily pay spot for it.

Be prepared to haggle though, a lot of places will try to force you to settle for 80%.

I"ve never seen silver close to spot in my town's post offices. More like a 60$ 1 ounce collector's coin

VBCE isn't a post office.

"T-that's right g-goy, no need to pay attention to precious m-metals at all…!"

gold and silver spiking off of the opening, looks like we're in for another crazy week

came here to post this. bumping

What the fuck is happening with silver.

This whole situation is so unprecedented that all I can say is who the fuck knows

Error probably.

Looks like it's going up again after a one week fall.
These cooldown periods are getting shorter and shorter.

Eh, just some technical issues, goy. Hand slipped on the buy/sell button that's all.

Just buy the cheapest (oy vey) silver you can find.

Avoid semi-numismatics like China Pandas and Aussie Kooks unless you plan on unloading to collectors.

Austrian Philharmonics are some of the cheapest silver coins around

someone is selling like crazy, to keep the price low
what a madman

I wonder who that could be…

People who aren't spending their own cash governments/central bankers

Someone is trying to trick the algos with a false sell signal.

Just totaled up my precious metals stack.
Over the last year I've physically acquired in my possession:

824 oz silver
23.7 oz gold
2 oz palladium

Bouoght most of the silver under $15/oz (and a lot under $14/oz), and all the gold under $1250/oz

I also have a bunch of shares in precious metal ETFs and gold mining stocks. Those have kicked up in the last few weeks too.

Not a bad haul at all.

It's 20.21 right now, looks like the journey to 30 is going to take a long while.

So many happenings too I can't sleep anymore.

bump

20.22 now.

Is there a reason for the frozen prices?
Been like this since friday.

Trading only happens weekdays during business hours unlike bitcoin which is an unregulated 24/7.

Silver usually didn't stop in the weekends.

It does but the Asian markets open while it is still Sunday in the west

But not for three days.
It started right when shit started flying in Turkey on thursday evening.

The only funs I have are 22.s, hunting rifles/shotties and a nugget I have plenty of rounds for some, but I should definitely invest in some more for some of them. Should I invest in an AR and a Tok/9mm or should I invest all my money in metals? Tips on stashing weapons/metals? I don't like the idea of stashing them in my house. I was thinking of taking some doors of the hinges and hollowing out some cavities in the top parts of them for stashing the metals but I know it isn't wise to stash them all there. Whatform of silver is best? My buddy said Canadian maple leafs?
Thanks in advance and may kek be with you.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

(((They))) are crashing the market it's down to 19.25/oz

Interesting how people become ever more convinced of the value of their investment as the price rises, unable to pry their tight grip away to take profits.

Yet as the investment loses value, people become less enamored with it to the point of unloading it at a loss.

The Trader's Paradox.

It will be interesting to see if they can manage to keep it depressed for more than 2-3 weeks.

Closed at 19.72 this week. I can't help but wonder just how many more people are buying silver after BLM's bullshit riots.

silver is @ Adolf-Hitler:Heil Hitler USD/oz

Adolf-Fuehrer;Heil Hitler EUR/oz.

lol

I think he meant in terms of American Green Toilet Paper, not as a standard against gold or other commodities per se, friend.