So I got these for anxiety. How much should I take to get high?

So I got these for anxiety. How much should I take to get high?

double the dose each day
tell us when ist good

I don't think they work like that. I think it has a half life or something, so you take half the pack on the 1st day, then half of the remainder the next day and so on and so forth.

Samefag detected.

ur fag detector is shit
ergo u a fag

none, do real drugs if you want to get high. Don't do drugs if you want to get better.

Just cyka davai.

take the whole fucking lot with a bottle of vodka. if you still feel like posting afterwards, remember to double the dose next time.

Put them up for ass then let a nigger buttfuck you to push them in deep

I worked for pfizer in the legal department. Don't take Lyrica or Chantix, that shit is responsible for thousands of early deaths. They both fuck with your brain chemistry and make otherwise perfectly happy people kill themselves or family members. The reason you don't hear much about it is most of the incriminating documents were considered attorney client privileged and not subject to discovery, so Pfizer got off with a small fine.

Pharmafag here, also worked for a bit on Champix can 100% confirm this.

they r not for high. they r for solving your problems without paralysing fear, u daft fuck

STEP 1: TAKE 150mg PREGABALIN (LYRICA) FOR 3 WEEKS DAILY WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE AROUND YOU

STEP 2: FALL INTO AN AGGRESIVE-PARANOID PSYCHOSIS. RUIN YOUR HOUSE. BELIEVE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE PLOTTING TO KILL YOU. START FIGHTS AT WORK/SCHOOL.

STEP 3: GET ARRESTED AND PLACED IN MENTAL INSTITUTION

STEP 4: AS YOU ARE UNABLE TO MEDICATE YOURSELF IN THE INSTITUTION YOUR PSYCHOSIS WILL FADE- CONTINUE TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A DERANGED LUNATIC

STEP 5: ENJOY FREE FOOD, BED, TELEVISION, VIDEO GAMES, INTERESTING CONVERSATION, AND STRONG PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION- ALL PAID FOR BY THE NORMIE TAXPAYERS.

STEP 6 (OPTIONAL): ACT AS IF YOUR PSYCHOSIS IS BEING DIMINISHED BY THE INSTITUTIONS COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY AND BE RELEASED AT YOUR LEISURE.

All of them and then drink a fifth of whiskey for good measure. That should cure your anxiety permanently

Best post on Holla Forums in awhile.

They have video games at psychiatric facilities in your area? All we have is board games.

the board games dont have any pieces in case someone tries to swallow them for self harm

The facilities in my city aren't that bad. The most they do is make you remove your shoelaces.

Don't take the capsulized jew.

Linux master race?

Good, user, good

they will not get you high just make you blackout for 3-6 hours. .
take them with enough coffee and they will make you feel hazy as fuck but not fun and does not have any recreational value.

they however are good for social anxiety.

Bad idea.

I guess you're just not used to your threads getting any comments.
wtf is this comment I've seen it many times?

It took him 3 seconds to samefag after his 5m timer expired

don't all anons do this?

thx for confirmation