My New Home

Well 8ch looks like this is my new home now. I was banned on 4chan permanently because I was posting anti circumcision shit on Holla Forums and they said somehow that was CP or promoting CP. What a fucking joke.
I made a polite appeal and even archived the whole event and I thought for sure it was some sort of misunderstanding but they denied my appeal and now my only chance of going back is contacting my ISP and getting my IP changed.
Too much effort tbh for something I didn't even fucking do. The Admins on that website are fucking scum and I should have came here in the first place.
archive.is/KtBfT here's the archive my ID is aJWA+CRG

Also newfag status definitely confirmed because I accidentally posted on 8ch.pl before this.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK BB

WE TOLD YOU BRO
WE WARNED YOU ABOUT 4CUCK

4ch is definitely better because its used more and not slow as shit but this place has its moments

I'm sorry I should have listened.

shoulda left during goobergate like the rest of us, lad

How long did you stay on 4cuck after Moot cucked out?

While I agree at least I don't get fucking banned here for posting anti circumcision and anti jewish baby sucking ritual shit. BUT OH HOH HOH i've been a bad goyim on 4chan.

Quality>quantity you fucking faggot

Till 2 days ago because I got banned.

Moots gone nigger

4cuck is only faster because it gets shilled into oblivion on a regular basis and is eat up with leftist faggots

Leftist faggots get debated and destroyed on a daily basis and they leave as quickly as they came

No they don't, pretty much every single one of your boards is full of normalfag leftists and on some of them you can get banned by simply posting "nigger"

Proofs?
People say nigger and faggot all the god damn time and not one gets banned
Holla Forums is talking about how many niggers are in BF1 and why cuck dice put them in

The Tumblr filenames, newfag.

Look nobody can stop you from posting here, just understand that absolutely nobody cares that you came from 4chan. We all did for the most partI'm looking at you, plebbit and trs but we tried to show yall the writing on the wall 2 years ago now. As always, same rules apply, lurk moar etc

Fun fact, we're Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison's preferred image board. He and A Wyatt Man post here from time to time.

GO BACK

be patient op, you'll be banned here for something even more ridiculous

What's the stupidest thing people get banned here for? I never used this site that much but it never seemed that bad just less traffic.

If you search something on google
You will get a tumblr picture in google images
Fucking new fags i swear

Welcome! I'm disgusted and fed up with D&C as much as the next guy, but circumcision is something we really can't afford to disagree on any longer. There are a lot of aspects to the question, so we should always have at least three or four threads going. Maybe a dedicated one for pictures of cut and uncut boys of various ages. Since you've got a folder, please start dumping ASAP so we can be more educated.

Sorry user you have to go

>Implying here is better because you can't get banned by criticizing Jim Watkins amirite.

Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht

You were banned for being an autistic disappointment to your parents.

Tell me OP are you German?

Did you come legally? We're pretty big on that.

I came here from reddit

I still go back once in awhile

This site seems finally fixed

Maybe you shouldn't have posted pictures. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Just reset your router you technologically illiterate nigger.

I have I even tried the trick where you leave it offline for a day and it didn't work.

The first thing you need to know is that we're under constant attack from actual shills, as well as a concentrated effort by SomethingAwful goons, an interboard community called Holla Forums, and our very own Holla Forums. We're currently at a high point in their activity, so just keep an eye out and don't take bait easily.

Their biggest habits are: "Christianity worships Jews and is anti-European/white", "Anime is Degenerate", and "Hey guys let's raid [xyz]".