Individual people you would wipe out from life/abort if you could

Only up to 4 people can be eradicated, and people already dead in the current timeline pre-1978 are not applicable.

Here are mine:

1. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg; kike and pinko

2. Bob Iger, current CEO of Disney: Kike, Helping to ruin Star Wars, and shutting down 2d disney animation.

3. elf Queen Kennedy: Ruining Star Wars Lore, femicunt, Marxist

4. Michael Moore: Kike, liar

Thomas Piketty
Paul Krugman
Joseph Stiglitz
Janet Yellen

Okay, why is the word C_U_C_K now turned to elf?

Abe Foxman
Anita Sharkisian
Taylor Swift
Daniel Keem

Why Taylor?

Trump
Erdogan
Jim
Kanye

Nathan Rothschild
Franklin Roosevelt
Winston Churchill
Lyndon Johnson

Kim Kartrashian -trash that people acutally idolize
Kevin Hart -short and annoying
Knight M. Shyamalan -make terrible movies
Kadam Sandler -not funny

I can't just cherry pick 4 people when I have 10 I hate equally and like 73 I hate more than them equally. Can't I just give like a group or something

Obama
Rockefeller
Rothschild
Q.Elizabeth

Because the Taylor Swift of real life(aka not dank meme chan edition) is an utter SJW, and has said nothing against multicult bullshit nor communist atrocities on gentile peoples. No, none of the many photoshop jobs or words falsely attributed to her are legit evidence for the contrary.

Adam Sandler
Hillary Clinton
Miley Cyrus
Sumner Redstone

Lena Dunham
Al Sharpton
OP
Me

user
anon
me
dysnomia

the 4 remaining Holla Forums stalwarts.
gas us all. it'd be an act of charity. hogfood prices have gone ballistic since the election.

Nathaniel Kapner
Alex Jones
Jim
Ben Netanyahu

Hillary Clinton- Liar, puppet of Zion, let a pedo get out scot-free on a technicality

Vlad Putin- Kike, liar, active Soviet KGB member in the 70s and 80s.

George Soros-Kike, money launderer

Darren Wilson
Tony Blair
Katherine Naziscum Forrest
Hitler

Hitler already died in 1945 and was cremated shortly after.

Also,
==KYS, BLM SHITPIECE!

Oh, and hello, Holla Forums.

meant for

only to be reincarnated as the orange saviour. hitler has a plebicite for the whitehouse and will soon get head in the oval office. this is what america chose.

Shmorkey
Hiroyuki
Kim Jong Un
Raul Castro

Donald was born in the 1930s. Also, Donald has a lot of fans in the Rotten state of Israel, including in its government. Examples: Prime Minister Netanyahu and some Israeli businessmen.

You
Bui
Any pedo reading this right now
Josh because he still can't do anything right

you should check your health insurance policy to see if it covers high voltage electroshock therapy. if yes, get some, right in the pineal.

you
your bf
your mom
and Jim
Dysnerdia gets a pass. hard labor for her.

Adam
Eve
Jews
op

The Wind
The Water
The Fire
The Earth

We must all be equal.

No I won't. Electroshock therapy does not legitimately change one's political or social views.

>>>/Israel/
>>>/reddipol/

Equality is not the standard of nature. Rarely are things equal in nature.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/elf/
>>>/killyourself/

Nice try, trumpelf. But I refuse. I never said "science is wrong". Science is not a wholly linear thing. Pineal gland shock might help some people's disorders, but it is not necessary or, at least, not sufficient to cure things like Autism.

Bui
Owner of the Goldwater
Bernie Sanders
Dysnomia

try harder.

Please stop. I don't believe you. Cite your damn SOURCE so I can check it.

THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY!
THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY!

now there's a conundrum.
the goldwater insis a political thinktank. thegoldwater.com is a mongol shecklefarm run by Jim

user, please, you're scaring me.

what are you trying to say, friendo?
calm down. there are few of us here and we need each other.
why so many CAPS? are you now or have you recently been electrocuted?
you should speak to your therapist about the advantages of a higher energy discharge. it's well tested and by all accounts radical.

Nice little fic.

Jill stein- Kike, liar, Kosher Pharma promoter

Both of the Directors who made Dating movie, Epic movie, and Disaster movie

Japanese PM Abe

Chez Lindsay AKA Nostalgia chick- Pompous cunt, femicommie,

Pence- Full retard Christelf, fool, ignorant of the effectiveness of some fossil-fuel based energy sources and tobacco's link to certain types of cancers

Joseph Prince- Jew puppet, promoter of false teachings

Meghan Trainor- Femicunt, fatavist, idiotic fuck

this
had it and I'm still a shitlord and depressed as hell
1/10 would not recommend

SunnyD™
Capri Sun™
Jumex™
Veryfine™

t. not an advertiser

A girl who lives across the street from me has been trying to spread a rumor that I sexually assaulted her when I never touched her. I'd kill her first and then kill her three more times for the inconvenience she has caused me

The next four people to cut me off in traffic

1. Hillary Clinton. Convicted of crimes but not charged, involved in a shit-load of shady shit, manipulator, would have made America even more shit than it has been.

2, 3 , and 4, the black libshits who beat up an old man and stole his car and phone just for supporting Trump.

can't believe nobody's said this yet but
1. myself
2 - 4. i don't care

1. op
2. user above me
3. user below me
4. myself

Because this board is run by a tremendous fruit.

History fag here. Realistically speaking, Hitler went to Argentina, where there was a large German expat community. Tes of thousands of high-ranking Nazis did, in the final months of WW2. The story about Hitler dying was concocted by a British Intelligence agent, sent to Berlin in order tidy up loose ends and ruin Hitler's reputation. I forget his name (I'm drunk, just got back from a Christmas party, kek) but google him, you'll find him.

Stalin, for one, never believed that Hitler had died/killed himself. Neither did the Israelis or the FBI. Russia, Israel and the USA investigated leads on Hitler (Argentine sightings) into the 1960s.

The "Hitler poisoned himself like a coward, after first killing his dog (booo!) then shot himself and oh yeah, the body was burned so there's no evidence" story was meant to drive a knife into the heart of Nazism, while excusing the total lack of evidence that Hitler was dead.

thank you

ayy how can you ruin shit

I hear you. No wonder they found Adolf Eichmann there before wrongfully executing him in Jerusalem. But Hitler himself is still dead physically. I MEAN COME ON! He was born in 1889, and its quite unlikely that he lived past his 70s or 80s AFAIK, let alone him being still alive today like some fools think. Most likely scenario, he was buried in Argentina in a secret room after dying of natural causes in the 1960s or early 1970s.

All an opinion

Piss OFF, NSA SCHLOMO!

Steven Spielberg
Kanye West
Macklemore
The kike Bitch who runs the Federal Reserve

He drew attention to our corrupt medicare system.

the greentext indicates that I'm paraphrasing the post I linked, newfriend.

One of those guys is dead.

In a very biased, pro-commie way. HE LIED about things such as the good healthcare for all Cubans. The Healthcare that is good is primarily for the elites of the Cuban Communist Party, as well as some for the tourists as a propaganda technique. Same for the many doctors. There are indeed many doctors, but the best are only for the high Communist party officials, as well as to show for psyops

>>>/marx/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/suicide/

fug, didn't even read op

Justin Bieber
Vlad Putin
Bannon
Smiley

this is also the case in america. if you were honest enough to look at the statistics, you'd admit you were wrong, but you aren't and won't.

not vlad. he's my waifu and he has he remote control for the big orange robot.

1. Barack Obama
2. The doctor that killed MJ
3. Wolfe Schmuze
4. Lorde the singer

Yes, I believe you are not lying. Guess what tribe is in control of both countries, albeit in different ways.

bill clinton
george soros before he had kids
any other upper echelon jew that has had kids before they did
and finally the first person to engage in Third Wave Feminism

any 4 from pic related.

That is not nice.

OMG it's e'rywhere!

That is the living Trump family.

the 20% of excess women whoms soul life purpose is to bring down other men and women because they have no allotted man

that's 5 kikes, a slav, 3 indeterminate degenerates and a stupid orange scotsman. and yes, the stupid orange scotsman will be your president next month.
what's your handicap, bro? are you a member at the international? pic related is the view from my window. Wanna meet me for a hole in one right now or are you joining the line on Ivanka?

She's fuckin hot in that uniform.

Current CEO of Konami
Jill Stein
Tara Strong
>>>/r9k/ BO

Imkampfy/Learningcode
Bui
Realmoonman
Diane Feinstein

BUMP

Stay mad, libtard.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

What makes you think that hes a libtard, fucker?
Oh yeah, its because he disagrees with your meme guy.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/elf/
>>>/retard/

Therealmoonan- Redditard and possible kike shilling on >>>Holla Forums
Wolfe Schmuze before he became a doctor- Kike, PInko, reason why HIV exists
Current president of the Republic of South Africa
>>>/r9k/ BO

1 and 2. Current 4chan moderators
3. Dysnomia
4. Mark, moderator of Holla Forums

Why was
banned?