Donald Trump: 'Why am I not doing Better in the Polls?'

Donald Trump: 'Why am I not doing Better in the Polls?'

politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-polls-performance-224982

Donald Trump's standing in the polls has taken a hit in recent weeks, and if his comments Thursday to radio host Mike Gallagher are any indication, he does not have a firm answer as to why.

The presumptive Republican nominee has faced down news coverage of everything from his criticism of a federal judge for being "Mexican" and thus unfit to oversee Trump University litigation because of his stated goal to construct a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border as president to the high-profile firing of campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

Trump has trailed Hillary Clinton in most every national poll since he effectively clinched the Republican nomination, though Gallagher noted two recent polls that show Trump gaining ground or even leading, despite most other polls showing Clinton with more significant leads. A Fox News poll released Wednesday evening showed Clinton with a 6-point advantage nationwide, widening her advantage from earlier in June.

"The tide is going to turn and people are going to wake up," Gallagher nonetheless predicted.

“Well, you know, I really feel it, Mike. I go to Ohio, we were there two days ago, and Pennsylvania and near Pittsburgh and we — I was in West Virginia, the crowds are massive. And you know, I walked out of one, and I said, ‘I don’t see how I’m not leading,'" Trump said, invoking the size of his crowds.

"We have thousands of people standing outside trying to get in, and they’re great people and they have such spirit for the country and love for the country, and I’m saying, you know, ‘Why am I not doing better in the polls?’ And I’ve noticed the polls are coming up," Trump said. "But you know, you have to understand, your show, no, but many shows it’s just a constant hit from mainstream media, no matter what you do, it’s always a negative.”

In the 11 states included in POLITICO's Battleground States polling average, Clinton leads Trump by nearly 6 percentage points, 44.7 percent to 39.1 percent.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/PPP_PA_June_2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ear

Because the polls are purposefully produced to gave that effect, with heavy sampling bias toward Democrats.

The data is all there, its not hard to find, nor to see what they are doing.

The polls coming out now are designed to create a narrative.

Poll rigging? You think we can somehow dig up solid evidence somewhere this is happening?

It's over this time

Trump is truly stumped

brb killing myself

do you have proof of this? it's not that i don't believe you but i was wondering how you verify something like this because i'm becoming more and more convinced of it by the day. it just doesn't make sense.

Go to RCP and check the polls on offer.

I checked on out the other day in a thread, shit was like 56% Democrat, 12% Independent and 32% Republican.
And there were signs of further swiftness as well.

Why would it be any surprise that it then comes out showing Clinton at +5 or what have you?

*further shiftiness

Read the fucking questions.
Check the crosstabs.
Try to judge who's finishing the poll and who's hanging up halfway through due to loaded questions.

The polls aren't "rigged" as in the data is altered; the polls are written by SJWs who are probably stumped as to why people who are being asked a question beginning with "Trump has said many controversial things…" are hanging up on them.

Also they could be doing diversity hires in their polling itself, so an actual nasally voiced cuck is calling.

A lot of it has to do with the addition of Gary Johnson, who appears to have given Hillary the edge. It seems specious as fuck to me.

all our memetic energy was used for the brexit, we're all out

you're on your own now mister Trump

Polls won't matter after the first debate, Trump is going to beat that bitch like a rented mule.

Example:
> realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/PPP_PA_June_2016.pdf

When you're sampling like this, is it any surprise Clinton comes out at +4?

And the notion that these are random samples seems highly dubious - though, even if they were randomly sampled, presenting the resultant data without explanation of the sampling bias is disingenuous as fuck.

The moderation on this board is utter trash.

Because it's rigged duh

Checked and kekked for truth.

They are terrified of the debates.

Trump will deconstruct Hillary Clinton on live television, in front of millions of people, and her snarky feministo shit isn't going to appeal to the masses, especially the men, for shit.

I'll be amazed if she even lives through the debate. She'll probably have a heart attack on live television after Trump triggers her.

Hillary Clinton is going to shut herself on live television.

*shit

they did this with brexit, and we'd be fools to think they wouldn't try it here, too

they are trying to use polls to influence results, instead of using them to represent public sentiment

if this is what's going on across the board doesn't that mean trump is actually still winning?

yes, just like brexit was winning but the "polls" showed otherwise

Polls this early on in the race are pointless, most people still don't know who the fuck to support.