Red pill dosing [general]

Shit…

I feel so bad for John. I first heard last month he was heavily red-pilled in massive doses back over on halfchan relating to Hitler and the Holocaust, and has since spiraled into a deep dish depression. His mother apparently has contacted psychiatrists on his current mental health status too, which causes deep concern in his following.

In his most recent VORW he subtly mentioned he has hurt himself on multiple occasions - claiming he's slowly losing his mind and is not sure if it's the fast food he's been eating en mass or the recent hardcore red-pilling.

Should we only red-pill the strong minded? some folk like little Johnny just don't have what it takes. He may very well end his life due to not being able to swallow the pill.

Pics related - I've documented his mental downfall.

It's a sad state of affairs my friends..

Another thread? He'll either die or toughen up. Preferably the latter.

He needs to get off of Holla Forums for a while and take a break from the fast food. Lord knows what kind of chemicals he's putting into his body with all that crap he ingests.

Also, being openly fashy in Chicongo doesn't end well

He lives in Jew York

Someone tell this guy to get more exercise. He'll feel better.

It's likely because no one else around him shares his views. Holla Forums should show him some support

that last pic is profound

This. ReviewBrah needs love from Holla Forums.

Really shows he's superior to those normies

You simpleton, we redpill them all, and the strong among them shall survive and join us.
Culling the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.
Those who cannot handle the redpill now will never survive the coming times.

Is that his mom next to him? Definitely a milf

His dads here too

Heh thats cool they really look alike.

He has not done this at all, OP is a shitposter who made a similair thread a couple of days ago

Is this kid in fucking high school?

He's 22 and also a NEET

this one's my favorite one

Its like Diablo. You jammed that crystal into your head and its only a matter of time before it kills you.

Maybe thats a psychological side effect of years of childhood conditioning, though. Perhaps when we know enough, all the stress will dissipate.

He looks exactly the same amount of cuck.

You're a shallow faggot. Look at the fit of the suits

Both are poorly cut. The after Holla Forums is slightly better cut. Though that isn't saying much.

Kinda surprised, thought I heard a Great Lakes accent

good strategy**
for people not named Tal Rasha

just to prove I can into spoilertext:
wew