Clinton's Lead Over Trump Grows in Fox News Poll

Clinton's Lead Over Trump Grows in Fox News Poll

politico.com/story/2016/06/clinton-trump-fox-news-poll-224959

By Nick Gass | 06/29/16 06:14 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton opened up a 6-point lead over Donald Trump in the latest Fox News poll released Wednesday evening, continuing a string of recent surveys showing the presumptive Democratic nominee out in front of her Republican rival.

In a head-to-head matchup, Clinton earned 44 percent to Trump's 38 percent, while 7 percent volunteered that they would vote for someone else, 5 percent said they would not vote and 5 percent said they did not know who they would choose.

In the previous Fox News survey conducted earlier in June, Clinton's lead was only 3 points, 42 percent to 39 percent. But apart from a Quinnipiac University national poll released earlier Wednesday that showed him behind by only 2 points, Trump has trailed by similar margins in other recent surveys, including a f5-point deficit in the NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll and a more pronounced 12-point gulf in the ABC News/Washington Post poll, which the Manhattan businessman derided as "dirty" because the sample included 10 percent more Democrats than Republicans.

Matched against Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson in the latest Fox survey, Clinton earned 41 percent, Trump took 36 percent, while the former governor of New Mexico drew 10 percent, all roughly at the same levels of support as the Fox News poll conducted earlier in June.

Neither major party candidate inspired much confidence from voters, as 48 percent said they were confident that Clinton would do right by the United States and 51 percent said they did not think so. Even fewer people, 42 percent, said they were confident in Trump's decision-making for the country, while 58 percent indicated a lack of confidence to some degree.

Asked a series of questions about personal characteristics, 45 percent said Clinton is someone who cares about people like them, while 51 percent disagreed with that sentiment, about the same as when the question was last asked in May. But for Trump, 35 percent in June said they saw empathy from him, down from 42 percent in May. Neither candidate is seen as trustworthy, while Trump is seen as more hot-headed and obnoxious than Clinton, who is seen as more sensible, experienced and intelligent.

The poll was conducted June 26-28, surveying a random national sample of 1,017 registered voters via landlines and cellphones. The overall margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Trump Kikes on suicide watch.

OH GOD HE'S LOSING IN THE POLLS IT'S OVER TRUMP IS DONE HE IS STUMPED OH GOD

And only one man can save us.

Say it with me Holla Forums.

EL PRESIDENTE CRUZ

Guess what he's getting

doubles?

Fuck off with this cuckchan shill shit

reroll

See the following post:

FOOLS

BOW TO YOUR NEW MASTER

THIS WORLD IS ON #CRUZCONTROL NOW

You're not very good at this; you should have the guy in the cubicle next to you first post-shill post.

Rasmussen poll that just came out shows very different results. (((Correct))) the Record indeed.

nice meme, but not as nice as these digits

AWAKEN THE BODY OF CHRIST WITHIN

And another poll shows Trump ahead. Surely the media doesn't lie :^)

SHOO EL RATO!

too small of a sample to actually care about it.

My jewish cohorts are sacrificing virgin flesh as we speak to win me the election.

I, Ted Cruz, have sold my soul to Moloch to gain the Presidency and I will have it if it means the death of every honest man in this country.

No one can stop us now.

Moloch is kikel supremo, prepare to be mega-jewed, you will be president of Canada when Trud'oh is done with it.

SORRY TED, BUT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO CANUCKISTAN
DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL BE HUNG RIGHT NEXT TO TRUDEAU

THEY PROMISED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY'LL PAY, I'LL MAKE THEM SUFFER

1st debate and Hillary is obliterated.

I thought ~1,000 is pretty standard for polling data.

The kikes are at it again I see.