4am General

Whats everyone doing up right now? Im chasing some whisky with vodka getting drunk and im comfy as fuck.

weird stomache feeling

eating a raw liver I sort of half-fried in a pan then chasing it down with a glass of piss was an interesting proposition

Alcohol makes my tum tum hurt.

sounds disgusting. What does liver even taste like? Ive never had it.

tastes like blood, pure nutrition, primal force

now I'm trying to fall asleep in the slavsquat position, it's a learned habit and providing good feels

Alcohol is the only way I have of coping with my problems at the moment.

Drinking soda, ready to not do anything for the holidays

My whole family gathers for Christmas eve and thats fun but Christmas day its just my parents and I. Its pretty boring.

This mummy always said i had a weak tummy tum that's why we drink hot chocolate with little marshmallows instead.

My whole family is in the Midwest, too bad I'm stuck in elfifornia for the holidays.

elfifornia? the hell I meant elfifornia

california?

California

????

t.

Commiefornia?????

singing Simon & Garfunkel

it eases the pain

сuсkifornia
elfifornia

fuck you nigger California's amazing

Its a beautiful state but the people are so elfed

why does word filter change cuc.ked to elfed?

I agree with that. the people do suck

True

niggers xdddddddd

what the fuck is that?

a nigger

har har

/Osakafag/ here and I'm doing the same.
Drank like…ALL of the vodka. Still able to type and identify mistakes. Watching "Going by the Book" (Not sure of actual english title, Korean film about police officer so good at his job that when he is asked to give example of criminal he becomes Zamasu)

elf

I'm wrapping presents. we're going to be celebrating on monday because several people in my family were working on christmas day (not me, I live the natural aristocrat life)

Writing smut for some chick I knew in college