Don't gender me, shitlords

Don't gender me, shitlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

letsqueerthingsup.com/2014/09/15/what-youre-actually-saying-when-you-ignore-someones-preferred-gender-pronouns/
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POZ LOADS

White out step#1 and write "Shoot him before throwing him out of a plane."

lol

I hope some stronk indepyndynt wymyn get raped in the bathroom at Rust Fest.

EXTERMINATE

Good thing everything else is superior to Rust.

No, only trannies. Pic related. They parade this one around like a fucking badge of honor

Jesus fucking christ Bristol get your fucking shit together.

These so much going on in that picture that picking just one thing is an injustice to it.

I usually feel bad for the poor people with gums like that when i see them
unless they have faggot smiley shit carved into their hair like that, goddamn Mr. Ed looking abomination.

I mean what are they going to do about it?

Degenerate Tool Fest.

According to that sign, if I want to enter the ladies' bathroom, I should be able to do so with total impunity. When questioned, I should just tell them they are being transmisogynistic.

Doesn't matter how thick my beard, eyebrows or muscles are: I know better than them.

Are you just explaining what it says or trying to make a point?

I am saying that if someone from here is at that con, he should enter the ladies' bathroom and enjoy the views.

The rule was clearly thinking about transsexuals, but due to the unnecessarily snarky way it has been worded, they had to forget about specifying that. Basically, it applies to everyone.

That's not an accident. They're saying that you shouldn't trust yourself to know better than the person themselves whether they're transsexual or not.

Due to the way it has been worded, it looks like a don't ask, don't tell situation. Little does it matter whether you aren't even making any effort to look like a woman, nobody can worry if you enter the wrong bathroom.

Considering genderfluid is now an "accepted" third position, you may as well just argue that guy with the beard, dressed like a man, just swapped genders before entering the bathroom. You can't question it because you risk breaking safe space policies if you ask, so you must assume that person does know better.

Furthermore, I would argue "knowing better" in this context is kinda vague. They may just know better than you about why they entered that bathroom, but not necessarily because their mental gender matches.

I am happy that I don't know what this cancer does.

Would be an interesting thing to do. Please report here how it went.

Another day, another Holla Forums getting #triggered

If they think that the sole purpose of gender separation in restroom is to make gender confused freak angry they should consult a psychiatrist.
No, you sick fuck, i don't what YOU to use the same restroom as my 9 year old daughter.

Because all sick fucks are heterosexual?

When no one's looking just tear off that paper and throw it into the trash.

Libfag, please.

My point is that they can still be half naked, mentally unstable people in the other bathroom. Wouldn't you want to keep them out of there in the first place instead of restricting them to a single bathroom with impressionable children?

I'd have to gather up fatbeards who aren't white knight cucks. Sadly difficult these days since feminists prey heavily on socially retarded classes like tabletoppers and other geeks.

This is really getting out of hand.

No.
But people with mental health problem can cause trouble.
Honestly it is against my principles to put everyone in a basket but these people are making so much problem everywhere that I wonder what to do.
They even screwed up in the FSF, the FSF is to my knowledge the most tolerable place that is. These people have done what seemed impossible it goes over logic.

Yes it is indeed getting out of control
read this:1
letsqueerthingsup.com/2014/09/15/what-youre-actually-saying-when-you-ignore-someones-preferred-gender-pronouns/

look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

When you analyze this you can see that every decision is made to protect themselves witch is a good thing.

But the method of how they do it is a bad thing for them because they shelter themselves too much they disconnect from others and want to impose their rules without regards to the other party.

They ask to other party to be tolerant but they don't ask if the other party is comfortable.
And if the other party isn't comfortable it's immediately because their racist or transphobic.
WTF?!

This is a zealot kind of auto brainwashing, because not only it has the said negative effect but if they have someone who has a real condition it will go out of proportion.

This kind of thinking will kill freedom.
It needs to end NOW.

I was going to say that I'm cool with this because it means normal men can use the ladies room too, if it's more convenient, and nobody can stop us without being accused of transphobia

Then I remembered there's literally no goddamn reason any man would use the ladies room. There's no urinals, and the queue is 3x as long. All this does is it means the queues for cubicles in the gents are going to get so much longer.

Seriously why can't we just arrange toilets by which set of genitals you have? It's not even transphobic because someone with either gender identity could use either the ladies or gents, all it depends on is your equipment rather than your identity. Your gender wouldn't come into the equation at all. It's the fucking polar opposite of transphobic.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

Fixed.

Jesus fucking christ college kids are cucks.

So did he ever get it back?

Yes, After the "confrontation" the guy who took the hat went outside because he was ""emotionally exhausted"" aka= being an ultimate fag (these kind of people would have suicided themselves when The Cuban Missile Crisis happened)
And security agents asked to give back the hat.
So he had to do it.

99.99% of college students don't give a fuck. SJW are a loud minority in the women's study department. I don't understand how so many right wingers associate the entire academic population with SJWs.

Thank for posting the webm m8
I can't do the hd that I have.

user screwed up

here the response

It's spreading everywhere user look at Sweden

haha yeah, us highschool dropouts are the only real men around here.

Make America Great Again xDDDDDD

GIVE ME YOUR HAT

Shit man is it really that much? I thought we had it bad here in the UK

If you're not a wymyn or minority it generally is.

I think he's exaggerating, even muricucks can't be that retarded.

He is. Currently at tens of thousands of dollars.

Depends on where you go. State schools which are somewhat pozzed can run you for about 10,000 a semester.

why go to a shitty cheap state school though? if you're going to a university don't you want to go to the best? that ivy league's gonna be 70k a year pal.

How does one determine whether the sign on the door refers to biological sex or gender?

sex is what you're born as, gender is what some jewish pedophile who's responsible for at least two suicides came up with as what you identify as

Educate yourself

Well, sometimes you can't get the best. :^)

This shit can wait until AFTER we've overthrown the bourgeoisie

I pay €2000 per year for a fairly respectable university, apparently ranked near place 50 by QS. Feels nice.

Same, and the student loan is interest free.

I feel it. I go to a middling ivy myself.