Trump: "We are going to protect [ Zionist Israel ] 100%"

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

This is not shilling.
There are some serious concerns about Donald Trump being a (((chosen))) candidate.
This is starting to look more and more like a controlled political revolution that is going to get white people nowhere, because ultimately there are Jews steering it.

I am not suggesting that people vote for Hillary Clinton
VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!

We do however need to know what we are signing up for.
Maybe this is just posturing.
Maybe he is preventing the MSM from getting that 'Antisemitic Soundbite" to parrot like the "Their Rapists" thing.
I don't know.

I do know that it is getting harder and harder to argue that Donald Trump is going to put a stop to Jews looting
this country and sending our boys to die in the sand for their Zionist expansion.

We can not let this energy we have helped create be taken over in support of Zionism via the mask of fighting ISIS™.

Let the saging commence. It needs to be said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqWoouDoyjY
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/infiltrating-the-republican-party/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/infiltrating-the-republican-party-2/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/infiltrating-the-republican-party-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still voting for him.

You know it's basically suicide for an American politician to say otherwise, don't you?

If you ever had faith in Trump as a person, you're an idiot. The whole idea behind this was to ride the wave of his popularity and bring back white nativism and hopefully launch a true white racial awareness in this country. But then the MUH GAWD EMPERUR retards took over, using the above phrase unironically.

I do know this. However, he could have gone into his
"There are many countries that we protect that are not paying us for that protection and that is going to change."
and successfully dodged the question while not saying "We will support Zionist Israel 100%" two times in a row.

We've already heard him talk dozens of times about Israel. I'm still not voting for Hillary, faggot.

did you even read the OP

Majority of America is cucked beyond belief with 'muh israel, muh shining beacon of democracy in a land of darkness'.

If he said anything else he'd be eaten fucking alive.

Sage the Hillary shill

cry moar bitch nigga

Learn some basic politics you fucking idiot

WE ALREADY FUCKING KNOW NIGGER

He has also stated that Israel will have to pay for our protection too so no protection money = no protection

Sort of makes you wonder why anyone on this board has any interest in trying to "make America great again". Seems like just about every aspect of life would improve for everyone else on the planet if America stopped existing.

Based old man.
OP is right, we should still vote trump, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't all be skeptical.

Yes it is. It's low energy too.

Accurate.

After Trump the pendulum swings left, which is rife with antisemitic sentiment.

Jewish shill thread.

All lies.

Fuck off kike.

TIDF is out in full force.
OP didn't suggest not voting for him, faggot. OP is merely suggesting that we don't 100% trust him until he gets into office and proves to be the president that most of Holla Forums thinks he is.

Not an argument.

And whats yours? Vote for Trump but dont expect the end of world jewry?

Fuck off faggot. We're winning.

bill kristol pls stop making threads

Putting the cart before the horse, aren't you? Solidifying Israel's position and security is not in the West's or the White race's interest.

There are some very dim people on this board.

Finally a voice of reason. We don't have a choice, we have to vote for Trump, but we need to be prepared to counter any potential jewing that might go on in his administration. We need to prepare to hold him accountable for putting America First.

I get the feeling that while Trump is loyal to Israel as an ally, he's not going to fight wars for them(see his comments on all of the ones we've fought for them thus far, and his hatred for globalism). He has used them an example for border control and screening for terrorism.
It's sort of like a more normie-friendly version of "If Israel can have an ethnostate, why can't we?"

Don't forget when he was asked if Israel should pay for our military protection, Donald replied with: "I think they'll pay, yeah. I think Israel will pay."

It's not lies at all. It's what Trump said word for word. It's just that he's said it before, so nobody really gives a shit, especially since going full 1488 on the campaign would be suicide and everyone knows it.

Remember, he doesn't need the Jewish vote. He needs the Christian vote, and that means pandering to Israel. If it turns out he really does mean it, well, it's not like he can be worse than Hillary. I'd rather gamble on MAGA than bend over for a certain Hillary strapon.

'Bumping' this anchored thread in protest. All the meaningless fucking tweets that get bumped and stickied around here and people are going to have a triggered censor fit over Donald Trump's stance on Israel, whether or not it is what he says it is, just because they're insecure about their own conflicting emotions about it. That's some fucking weak shit. Don't reply. Sage if you want. But don't anchor the fucking thing. Jesus.

Pretty much this, that said, I hope to be wrong. Trump is pushing us in the right direction, but he isn't Hitler 2.0.

I understand politicking, but when Trump has said that he is going to protect Israel on innumerable occasions and I believe him.

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying thst Trump getting elected will mean a won battle, but not a won war.

If he really meant it then he wouldn't have "destroy (((ISIS)))" as one of his policies.

hahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=kqWoouDoyjY

He could have easily gone into "We are protecting people who are not paying for that protection. We are going to make those countries pay and stop wasting your tax-dollars." without saying anything he hasn't said in the past.

Instead, he chose to say "We will protect Zionist Israel 100%" two times.

Good show, faggot.

That's not a positive scenario. Israel is not an ally of the United States – they are an irrevocable and intractable enemy for all time.
Yeah, maybe. His position on Iran isn't encouraging, but it's largely excused as "rhetoric" and optimism regarding his stance towards Russia.
No foreign nation should even get the option to pay and that goes doubly so for enemy nations like Israel. World police for hire isn't much better than world police for free.

Yeah you are the jackass, you're also reported because there's a 99% probability you're a shill given you're rustled over a blatant shill thread getting bumplocked

Have fun with that :^)

The mods are shills.
We couldn't get a single Orlando False Flag thread anchored while fighting a literal forum invasion by Tavistock Institute.

There were like 10 Omar Mateen threads stickied.

This just confirms it.
"Your truth makes me uncomfortable so I am going to Shoah your post."

I get censored on every other god damned corner of the internet.
Why would I think Holla Forums would be any different?

Gas yourselves.

**Anchored->Stickied

It isn't a political revolution, but it's an election. The only candidate that thinks this is a revolution is Bernie Sanders, ffs. The only thing revolutionary about Trump is that he's helping uncuck American politics.

I'm not expecting Trump to be much in terms of Israel. He made it clear that he's going to protect Israel, yet there was the time when he took a neutral stance. I'm unsure whether he's just using Israel or just leaving it where it is. It's definite that he isn't.

I'm really glad that Trump didn't sperg out at the question the old man asked. That's a good redpill or something to put out there for Americans. Also, if Trump HADN'T been aware of zionist Israel, now he is truly aware. We had this occasion happen before, too, when a man shouted at Trump about Israel.

I wasn't expecting Trump to be the candidate to push aside jewry (something which is impossible in American politics). In the beginning, I liked Trump for his policies and stances on immigration, trade, and foreign policy. I liked his personality and was thankful that he was there to counter candidates like Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, both of those candidates being worse for the country compared to Trump.

I want to repeat: two random people have called Zionism out on Trump, and a lot of the supporters are making this heard. Like others are saying, this is the battle, not the war. It's going somewhere. I think we should be skeptical, but I really admire our loyalty and support for Trump as a candidate.

Oh no, I mean oy vey, I got reported for shilling in an ANCHORED thread. It's anudda shoah!

You're right, user. We shouldn't allow anons to make posts about Trump's policies that Holla Forums disagrees with. Let's just censor things like this and ignore the words that come straight out of Trump's mouth.

I get it, I really do. We all really want to believe that there's a hero coming to save western civilization and the white race, and maybe there is, but don't put all of your eggs in Trump's basket.

If rooting out the jews isn't possible in America, why on earth should we interested in making it great again?

lol reported

You're not getting elected if you call out the Jews. It's not hard to understand.

I mentioned that it's a battle, something to push us ahead and draw us closer.

You forgot to filter. Have fun in your safe space, faggot.

I'm with you, OP. You're just being reasonable, something many Holla Forumsacks can't seem to do anymore in regards to Trump. They're just desperate. You can't really hold it against them. Mods are pieces of shit though for anchoring this.

I'm increasingly thinking he's just a plant like many say Reagan was to help curb the white population, make them feel like they've still got a voice, and then turn around and fuck them. But even if this is the case, jews are still playing with fire to try this, and it could easily back-fire on them.

Good write-ups about this all:

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/infiltrating-the-republican-party/

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/infiltrating-the-republican-party-2/

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/infiltrating-the-republican-party-3/

So stop trying to get elected.
No, it's legitimizing the political system of an inherently corrupt, decayed, and no longer useful or productive "nation".

It should start becoming increasingly clear to people, if you aren't a shill, that strengthening America is the same as strengthening international judaism. This board is becoming increasingly disappointing. Lots of people looking to be comfortable, not serious.

Exactly what is wrong with the board right now.
Trump made me very uncomfortable when he said this.
It made me uncomfortable because I have already voted for Trump in the primaries.
I plan to vote for him in November.
However, I would like to discuss it with other people that I know it makes uncomfortable.

Shutting down discussion on a direct quote that was not taken out of context is really disingenuous.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
This is supposed to be one of the last bastions of free-speech on the internet.

It's called a theater user. It's pretty staggering how blindly some people here just jumped the band wagon of a top level presidential candidate, with no critical thought whatsoever.
But then again, time will tell.

Nigger, there aren't enough uncucked people to override this political system. It just isn't the case. You're pushing this somewhere else, because we're talking in terms of the election. Sure, it isn't much of a win-win, but it suits our interests enough that this is happening.

Americans care about America. You can't expect Americans to throw aside national interests because of world jewry. It's a faulty situation, I know.

Don't ever call me nigger, not even casually on an image board.
Then why would anyone want to make this country "great again"?
Lining up 100% lockstep with international judaism indicates the exact opposite. And if being a functionally jewish nation is what Americans perceive their national interests to be, that's a pretty clear argument for America being destroyed. This shouldn't be causing any mental confusion on Holla Forums. This isn't free republic.

Western civilization existed long, long before the United States.

You talk like America is on the verge of a revolution. It isn't.

We're for America, and our answer for stepping aside from international jewry is simply isolationism. That is all.

You are the butt-hurt NIGGER in image related.

Well duh. Of course it's theater. You tell the good goys that Trump is literally Hitler while simultaneously telling the bad goys that he's a ZOG puppet. It's all designed to rob him of any support whatsoever. It didn't work out that way though lel

YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER YOU'RE A NIGGER

Trump =/= Hitler

He's a step in the right direction and I need my wall built

also you're a nigger

Except for it's the man himself who proclaimed protection of Israel, our greatest ally (tm).
Also, let's nuke Iran once we're at it!

I'm going to tell you, so hear me out… Americans think helping Israel is within American national interests. They think Israel is probably our best and only ally in the Middle East, an area played out to be our worst enemies. A certain group of religious Americans think Jews are the chosen ones.

When I said there were too many cucked Americans to override this system, that's partially what I meant. You can't have it that way with the way it is. Even besides Israel, Americans are cucked and are coming to reduce nationalism and embrace multiculturalism. I said that Americans care about America, and they truly do. However, that's starting to fade.

Then Americans need to be destroyed. The end.

Hah, anchored already. This board really is a Trumpcuck hugbox.

That's still a suicidal thing for him to say politically. Did you not see the breitbart article of him cancelling his trip to Israel and him (paraphrasing) as saying, "The people don't wish it". I don't think you're a shill, because they're usually more aggressive in their approach, but I do think you ought to read between the lines a little more carefully.

Same situation on my end, user. Don't worry, there's no shortage of Trump threads in which these matters can be discussed.

I fear being embarrassed about my vote come the holidays, when families gather around the table to argue about politics. It's painful that I'm voting for a self-proclaimed friend of a country that has repetitively abused the US.

SOMEBODY TURN THIS CARTOON INTO A HEADSHOT…

(hats flying and eyeballs popping out happens sometimes with headshots)

Don't worry, he will end FED and deport all jews and non whites, return to Constitution, make America great again and anime real! It's just PR and realpolitik!