Find Vaginas the most disgusting thing ever

What the FUCK do I do?

Should I just play vidya for the rest of my life?

Am I a tumblr now?

just stick to getting blowjobs and handjobs. You can even have them completely nude except for a pair of panties.

have you had sex yet OP?

See that's the weird thing, I've fucked a lot before but seriously I just can't stand them.

Most girls, to go down on them I've had to sooooo fucking drunk for and I'm far from a virgin (Lost at 12, not a bragging right, I deeply regret this)

I'd love to date a trap but I hate this stupid

I had an asian gf who fucking did this to me "U JUST LIKE ME CAUSE I'M THAI" no, it's cause you put up with my autistic rants on Final Fantasy and Saint Seiya and I'm attracted to asians and whites…and SOME arabs.

but seriously, any Transanons is just the tumblrtier retards that go on about "muh fetish"? isn't normal to know what you actually like? Isn't that just…knowing what you like?

I wouldn't go down on a girl. As guys, our dicks stick out and we can wash them. A girl's vagina is a cave for dirty yeast and angry bacteria. Don't go spelunking down there head first.

This is why blowjobs work and eating out at the dirty pussy buffet is a no go.

THIS, that's why they're so gross to me. Also because have you seen panties after a day? It's literally like somebody sneezed into them. I aint want that shit in my house.

Pussy is disgusting. Coming out of one is bad enough. Why would anyone want to go back inside of one?

See that's my problem, I don't, they're fucking disgusting but what's the alternative if I don't like guys?

Devote your life to something other than sex. Maybe become a monk or a field worker for charity. Or just stay at home and play vidya.

…Well I don't know what I expected…

Already a youth pastor and do charity

Thanks Holla Forums

There are a lot of us that don't care why you like us. Some of us even like fucking other transgirls. Obviously there will be stupid tumblr transtrenders but they are easy to spot (blatant spewing of leftist propaganda, dyed hair, etc). I'd check OKCupid, a lot of us are on there.

sex robots.

they don't menstruate.

Noice.
'>>6535637
I'm rich, date a fuckton of girls but honestly would love a trap gf. OkCupid works though? I've had terrible fucks on Tindr but I don't want a fuck, I want a partner. So is that the best method?

Oh and thanks, I do appreciate it.

Honestly, don't feel so bad, listen to the final lines of this. At least you are trying.

Most people have never heard the word fetishizing. Even trans people. Most people in this world don't have a tumblr. Most trans girls are no different from other girls at all.

Vags are definitely vomit inducing. Avoid eye contact with the monstrosity. Let your girl do the work. Look at her eyes. Her tities. No man can resist bouncy betties. Just don't let your eyes wander below. You know what awaits you.

Yeah OKCupid has filters on their website to see only transgirls. It's opt-in though, so google how to do it.

Women can be very different from each other.
My first GF had the cleanest vagina ever, even when she was wet she was practically odorless and her juices looked like saliva and tasted like nectar even when I wasn't horny. My wife isn't like that at all, her jucies are no different from nose mucus.
I blame genetics.

vaginas wash themselves

Got my first date with a trap.

Yes in the same way a Snail or Slug does.

…Ew.

And yet they're pretty clean bugs.

You might be a pedophile.

Seriously tho, I didn't realize I was I pedo until my late twenties. I had lots of sex with women but it always kinda grossed me out. Sometimes I thought I might be gay, but then I always realized I was even less attracted to men than I was to women.

yeah bro… i fucked virgin about 3 months ago, her pussy was fuckin little rose and i loved that, but now its different story…