Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Because she is not subject to the patriarchy.

Patriarchy was a mistake.

Asides from occasionally emasculating her man in front of his friends, this woman can do no wrong.

Short hair.

Summed it up perfectly.

t. asukafag

Why is she so perfect?

The hair can be overlooked imo.

What's the point?
You should be going with best robofu.

Pick one, and only one.

because she isn't human

but what about after krillin gets the dragon balls and turns her human?

Have you ever watched or read this shit?
Shenlong didn't turn her human, it was beyond his capabilities. All he did was remove the self-destruct device the androids were carrying.

This was the best part

So, Dr. Gero turned her into an android, but left her with pussy and uterus intact?
…a clever man of science, I have to admit.

The extent to which 17 and 18 are cyborgs was never really explained. 17 has children apparently, according to Toriyama

Couldn't he a least give 17 a courtesy vasectomy, ffs? Geez.

dbz fag why dont u post on dbz board.

you sound like a cucked feminist.
Treating manlets like they're subhuman is a /fit/ meme. It's ironic. If you actually treat manlets badly you're exactly like a woman.

I only read one thing about what Dr. Gero actually did to make them into Androids, and it sounded a lot more like Metal Gear nano-machine fuckery than Terminator. That is to say, he made them androids by swapping every human cell with a more durable-but-identical nano-machine cell. IIRC the source for that was some autistic DBZ wiki so its probably bullshit.

it's been a long time, my boy..

Manlet detected

He thinks its a meme :^)

I'm not convinced she is perfect. Post her butt.

you know what time it is, lads

shit, forgot one

Her face looks really masculine though.

Also

I pick 3DPD.

Can it suck dick?

You know soccer moms are sex crazy, right?

short hair on girls = god tier

Leave you fucking spics

probably

Their real names are Lapis and Lazuli.

no

Normal fags out

Ok

kys

You get out.

You have to go back now this is now a lolli thread

>>>/oven/

Legend of the over fiend

I know to stop drunk posting i can't slpell for shit

Lollies never warrant An oven , prove me how they're subservient to awful animu "waifus" like android protip you can't

>>>/oven/

Sure, degenerate.

Make threads for those anime then.

Tbh lolis are much cuter and more pure than 18.

don't you have a general to shit up?

>>>/oven/

pedos get out

They're not even true pedos, just freaks who should be sent to concentration camps.

>cuckime

>cuckime

>cuckime

>cuckime

>ALL THIS SAMEFAGGING

Please leave. Save your fingers from replying with ad hominem only to be blown the fuck out.

What's wrong with playing video games and watching anime, not
NORMALFAG
enough for you?

>>>/out/

She needs to be BLACKED tbqhwy fam

cancer

You forgot this one

By who? The last black dude in Dragon Ball got killed before DBZ.

That is not a gif file.

What about Mr Popo?

Mr. Popo is a deity, he doesn't count.

Why is he so perfect?

Aside from his magic carpet, there's been no exhibition of this

Mr.popo was around before even Kami. It's plausible that he's also an alien, but there's no indication of that either.

He says in the manga that "he crafts the things that Kami-sama gives life to". Like Shenron's statue, for example. Of course, it may have been retconned in DBZ, I can't remember. Expecting any form of continuity from Akira Toryiama is a fruitless proposition.

But the statue itself is just an ordinary statue. There's no indication that Mr Popo himself has any special abilities, anybody could have built that statue.

69 posts AND STILL NO ASS SHOTS

I'm not even willing to acknowledge that underage fuckhead.

Mr. Popo is clearly a good-hearted Jinn or some kind of demon pure of heart whose task is to assist Kami as the guardian of Earth.
The flying carpet, the turban, his clothing, the shoes, are all typical of Arabic/Middle-Eastern culture.

Can you not read?
You obviously are still watching entry level anime and haven't realized that 99% of it is unwatchable garbage and not worth dedicating your life to.

Finding fun in a tv show about flying kungfu space aliens fighting cyborgs and shooting lasers isn't "dedicating your life to garbage".

Why not?

How?

Absolutely epic for the win, user.

Thanks, doc.