Which language is worth learning?

If you had to choose between these 2 languages, which would you choose?

Anyone currently learning either?

I'm learning по-русски right now.
I think that for business and for general travel in Europe German would serve you better because of how many people speak it over there (a lot also already speak English though), whereas in Russia, i think it's

Russia is the future, Germany is dying out. Clear choice is Russian.

Considering Germans have irrevocably elfed themselves and guaranteed their language is that of self-hating fags in the eyes of the rest of the planet, I'd go with Russian.
Also, it's more challenging to learn if you're a native English speaker.

Arabic if you want to travel across Europe these days.

German is nice, but i tend to personally encounter more Russians in video games and i'm always curious of what they're saying besides cyka blyat.

Considering German is a germanic language, i already understand some of what they're saying because i speak 2 germanic languages fluently.

elf
So when was this wordfilter implemented?
A couple of hours ago?

How long have you been learning? How's it going so far?

Yeah, that's what I worry about. And that Germans seem to be such incorrigible smug leftists.

I have also seen many Russians on Steam.
Though a few Germans as well.

Well, you posted two countries, not two languages, so we have to guess which languages you're referring to. I assume they are languages spoken in Russia and Germany, so I'm going to guess Yakut and Frisian.

Frisian would be easy to learn for an English speaker (even one of evidently low intelligence like you), but Yakut would probably be more interesting.

Learn Yakut.

You're welcome.

Funny, you're the only one in this thread that had trouble understanding that Russia = Russian and Germany = German.

Das macht man wirklich denken….

Latin, ancient Greek, Sanskrit, German.

Learn Nip so you can jack off to more of their cartoons

I'm not into 2D. Sorry, user

We /RomanEmpire/ now?

1 year (at uni, 2 2 hour classes every week).
Pretty good, I can read/write things like "I have a black shirt," "he is talking about Russia," "my cat is lying on the chair," that kind of level of stuff. I still have a lot to learn though before I can go on два.ч and talk with them though. Understanding what people say is also something to work on, I try to watch youtube vids like stop a douchebag to get better, every now and then I can match up what they're saying with the subtitles.

Esperanto good goy

Just want to add, I've been taught stuff a bit higher than the examples I gave, I just can't think of it right now, so you won't be stuck only with that level of speech after a year.

I understand

(((Esperanto)))

A global language for a global community, goy!

i already learned russian, so the joke is on u

Learned as a non-native?

Russian might be helpful for when they invade, much better than chink

already learning rus

any language is worth learning more than shitting your time on imageboard(s)

Spanish,

Arabic,

French,

Russian,

Nahuatl (Aztec),

Yaqui (Native American on My Moms Side)…

Certainly not German

I want to in the future.

B'32

dubs

Pedostanian is a good one to learn, too

Russian isn´t fucking useful. Unless you want to join the mafia or be a shit-tier slav. Why would anyone ever want to learn Russian or move to Russia anyway?

Greek and Latin.
do what you want, but English is the only useful language for business. if you want culture and you're not a shitskin, do what I say

I just want a slavic qt3.14 user

Chinese

wew

The largest unbroken forest in the world?

yes

We'll all be speaking Russian or Chinese in 50 years, depending on who wins.

My money's on China

Chinese tbhfam
inb4 le don't learn Chinese screencap

russia because it's pointless to learn a language who is soon to be replaced by arab and turk in a few years

t. Ahmed

Theres a fair chance ill have to mail order a wife in my future, would be nice if i could speak her language.

no thx brah

dubs confirm. Chinese have decades to go before they become truly 1st world. Maybe when they clean up their cities of pollution and stop killing wildlife in Africa they will be worthy.

Cantonese or Mandarin.

t. angela

not anymore WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

t. retard

Malbolge
Brainfuck
Ante
BASIC-PICAXE
Befunge

Letters are irrelevant. Etymology matters. And sheer vocabulary.
t. learner of Classical Greek, Russian and soon Arabic/Hindi/Chinese. Just for shits and giggles

Watch Rossya24 and be done with it. The rest are lexical problems, Russians are nice to their language.

Underrated post fam.

Depends on your goals.

I'm learning french in case I join the FFL.
Also learning spanish for better employment opportunities. Also hoping to learn Avestan and old Norse.

You cant go wrong with Esperanto or Chinese

t. jew

I would suggest spic nigger jive talk. You will be able to communicate with all the sub humans

kill yourself, my man

I'd learn Russian.

Right now I am learning French and Icelandic. Russian would be nice for get dem qt 3.14 slav grills.

Russian has richness of vulgarity. The Russians really care about curse words, like Polish.

The worst you get in German is Scheiße, which is limited and tame.

Did you faggots forget Russia is a 2nd word country where most people don't have access to clean drinking water

I currently speak german

Wut? You dont have to move to a country to visit a forrest you idiot

Its a meme mate. China is a bubble, its country of state sponsored elfoldry because they dont produce women, and their population is falling. Russia is a mafia state, unless you want to be part of that world, might as well not learn russian.

russia isnt hard and by learning the spoken and written language you have an avenue of access to all the other slavic languages