Holohoax 'Survivors' Will Get ‘Mein Kampf’ Royalties Under Deal With Publisher

Holohoax 'Survivors' Will Get ‘Mein Kampf’ Royalties Under Deal With Publisher

A Jewish organization that provides much needed care and financial assistance to aging survivors of the Holocaust will receive the royalties from the American sales of “Mein Kampf.”

Jewish Family & Children’s Service, which is based in Waltham, Massachusetts, and serves the Boston metro area, will receive the reportedly tens of thousands of dollars generated each year by the book’s sales.

The Boston-based publisher, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, originally planned to donate the money to a wider array of local non-profits, hoping to fund organizations that support tolerance in general, and are not directly related to Holocaust awareness or caring for survivors. But the Boston Jewish community, as well as the Anti-Defamation League, criticized the move.

“Holocaust education and Holocaust awareness should be at the top of the list for these profits,” Robert Trestan, director of the New England office of the Anti-Defamation League, told the Boston Globe. “Number two would be anti-bias education.”

Between 60,000 and 100,000 survivors live in the United States — about a fifth of the total number of survivors worldwide. Many of them require full-time care, as well as special emotional care. As much as a quarter of all survivors live below the poverty line. In the New York area alone, close to 30,000 live either near or below the poverty line.

The status of Holocaust survivors is a major source of controversy in Israel, where an estimated 40,000 survivors live below the poverty line, representing 30% of all Israeli survivors. A 2015 report found that Israeli survivors are on average 83 years old, and that a third live alone.

Germany has come under fire in recent years for not allocating an appropriate amount of funding to care for the survivors who still live there. The government has in recent years imposed a 25-hour-per-week cap on in-home care.

On June 8 the House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a resolution urging Germany to increase its funding for care of Holocaust survivors.

Houghton Mifflin has had the publishing rights to “Mein Kampf” since 1933, when it released the first American edition of the book, translating the title to “My Battle.” At the outbreak of World War II the U.S. government seized royalties from the book.

A German publishing firm released an extensively annotated edition of the book earlier this year. The book, which was banned in Germany for seventy years, reached the number two spot on the German newspaper Der Spiegel’s nonfiction bestseller list.

forward.com/news/national/344023/holocaust-survivors-will-benefit-from-mein-kampf-royalties-under-deal-with/
archive.is/04PVU

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
archive.is/Xd23M
scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
archive.is/Ep3FQ
archive.is/Xd23M
conferenceofpresidents.org/about/members
archive.is/1HHZR
bostonglobe.com/arts/2016/06/28/reversing-course-mein-kampf-publisher-will-support-holocaust-victims/JEs3TmOBpKCqA740T4wczH/story.html#comments
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415736413599-1.pdf
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415607497763-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad they don't get an alert notifying them every time someone downliads a copy for free.

How many survivors are there? If 40,000 live below the poverty line, how many are above it? Do we have 6,000,000 survivors?

That is the epitome of disrespect.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

FUCKING JEWS

I love it how these numbers just pop up randomly. 40 thousand here, 30 thousand there. Also,
Someone needs to tip off the FBI to investigate these slimy pieces of shit.

How many original liars are left anyhow? I know the dodgers who were born in 1945 could keep this shit going til around 2040 then they die out, but the original ones in the camps should be dying out.

They are now pushing the "genetic trauma" bullshit, which would allow children and grandchildren of the "survivors" to continue fleecing the retarded goyim.

They realised this whole anti-semitism thing can be quite profitable.

No they didn't. They realized it long ago, which is the only reason Israel is allowed to exist and suck money out of US taxpayers.

Imagine the stench in that room.

Not surprised. The next step would be to get a lot of (((scientists))) to declare that ptsd can be genetically handed down to all offspring, no matter how far down the line it is, so the great ×100 grandchildren can get money.

HOLOCAU$T

I misread that as "just realized."

My apologies.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
archive.is/Xd23M

scientificamerican.com/article/descendants-of-holocaust-survivors-have-altered-stress-hormones/
archive.is/Ep3FQ

They are already doing it.

archive.is/Xd23M

Well they work fast. They have to do it before the first batch dies or else no more money.

A few years ago, I did a research project where I tried to document every Jewish organization. I gave up because there were so many of them.

This is something the pro-White movement needs to learn from.

There are maybe 10 pro-White organizations; there's an unlimited number of Jewish organizations.

Step up your game, White Man.

conferenceofpresidents.org/about/members

Only a jew could cash in on his own demise.

Yeah there was probably 6 millions survivor initially but only 500,000 remain.

What did you expect? They are obsessed with three things: money, power and death. Nothing else matters to them.

archive.is/1HHZR
bostonglobe.com/arts/2016/06/28/reversing-course-mein-kampf-publisher-will-support-holocaust-victims/JEs3TmOBpKCqA740T4wczH/story.html#comments

Since 2000 it would seem.
that's too bad, I've always wanted a nice hard cover

THE AUDACITY

Yuck.

"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it." - General Patton

Just get something other than Manheim.

Only the juden.

But oy kvetching vey, I bet those filthy goyim will try to download it on the internet! We must prevent this new holocaust!

Dancethread?

What if we start promoting people to get the book using this? "Buy a copy of Mein Kampf! Even if you're not a nazi, it'll go to holocaust survivors!"

Once people have the book, they'll eventually read it

Anyone here ever compared those books they sell to the public and those you can find online? They must be altered in one way or another.

I hate this people so mouch

jesus christ, the white race is doomed

Just get the real version on >>>/pdfs/ and fuck the kikes and their pity shekels.

Exactly what happened, it's just amusing and a little bit weird when it actually does happen though.

I like the Stalag one, but the Murphy one has good audio to go along with it and they aren't severely different when I compared some passages.

The Stalag edition is the only one which was authorized by the NSDAP, it's also the most accurate. That's why I recommend it over all the others.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Ford?

Yes.

I'm glad I got my copy years ago.

Playing devil's advocate I'd say the number of people in the camps is greater than the number that died. If there were somewhere around 10 million in camps and half of them died it would leave 6mil (more likely 2mil) dead and 6mil alive. They just didn't get to them all unfortunately.

jesus, no wonder he got assassinated.

Don't forget witches and vampires. All kikes

Not our veterans though, they're mentally unstable. That means (((we))) deny them constitutional rights.

How brave those 5.5 million jews were to keep having jewlets even while in a camp.

I thought this was well known? Why else would they focus on mein kampf, and shit it on it constantly while ignoring rosenberg and everyone else. Obvious kikery.

These "survivors" seem like a weak bunch of little bitches.

They know demand for the book is sky high and maintaining the ban with today's internet is impossible.

So they are providing the most Jewed up version of it they can to the general public.

Jews are so shortsighted. Might as well sell the book for $19.33 at this point.

Kek. So it's not even the real mein kampf.

I'll tell you what Holla Forums, if you want this book I'll publish it and move the profits into Trump coins to support Trump, pull an even bigger profit, and use the money to buy all of you matching RWDS gear.

I'm partial to this style of body armor myself, as well as FAST helmets.

Is there a reliable torrent I can use to download the book without these fraudulent kikes getting a dime from me?

I hate living in the 21st century

>>>/pdfs/109

Someone should do a political cartoon showing America as this big ugly sow and Israel depicted as a big nose rat suckling at her tits.

>buying the pozzed version and not just downloading a Stalag I'd recommend Stalag, it's the only English version officially sanctioned by the N.S.D.A.P or Ford translation PDF.

Stalag:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415736413599-1.pdf

Ford:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415607497763-1.pdf

Where the fuck is my check then?

My ancestors were deported by the (((British))) and I have epigenetic anxiety!

I'm pretty sure that's airshit, m8. I've never seen a real version.

i remember reading something where in the 90's a group tried to track down all of the survivors and found there to be as many survivors in the 90's as there were prisoners in all of the camps combined in the 40's

While it looks nice, what will kill is is the lack of mag carriers or the ability to add more. Needs to at least carry 6, preferably 10.