What would you do if you transformed into a little girl?

What would you do if you transformed into a little girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ia9nUp0NshM
exhentai.org/g/698066/8de164223d/
exhentai.org/g/817007/9a7a1fdeed/
exhentai.org/g/995111/39e6601ba8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd post nudes.

masturbate

Become pedo

fucking elfchan

kill myself

Sell pics of myself in 'compromising' positions.

i would pleasure people i like with my cunny

rape some other little girls.

See how many pedos I can get arrested.

Produce a massive amount of high quality CP

Wonder how I'm going to live without a legal identity.

probably as someones personal loli fleshlight

fuck little boys

Be very lewd and expose moralfags into becoming pedophiles.

find a way to turn back?

Blackmail our resident pedo's with pics of myself.

I don't think you know what the word "blackmail" means.

This and i would wonder if i have to redone all my education

climb some poles

wear frilly dresses and dance through the flowers, then get yelled out for coming home covered in dirt.

post selfies on Holla Forums to trigger mods

Become a lesbian.

straight outta 4сuсk

Kek

I'd prolly show my somewhat hairless cooch in a variety of ballet and gymnastic videos in a wet white leotard.

Make red pulled videos and make money and become a internet meme.

Watch MLP

That bitch is so basic, I hate her face, it's like she knows she's not pretty and as such becomes a political try-hard for internet meme, women-hating nerds.

I'd sooner become a child soldier.

same

Become a horny little slut and break swjs delusions on "b-but little girls are not horny!".

I would continue my life as I would and be thankful for the extra years I have been given.

what has this place become

no, I've seen that picture posted here bef-

With all good comes bad, hopefully the good will come again. The only redemption being the nothing that awaits.

youtu.be/ia9nUp0NshM

Thats my dream….
Its my nightmare

Live life like moeblob and do cute shit for a couple of years.

Nice try God, next time bring your A game.

What if you were to become a loli futa? Would you still do it? Probably a 6-8in dick.

that would be an upgrade…

He's right you know.

Terrible, lewd things.

exhentai.org/g/698066/8de164223d/
exhentai.org/g/817007/9a7a1fdeed/
exhentai.org/g/995111/39e6601ba8/

Would I still have my knowledge and experience?
If yes, I'd probably be a real tease and let men feel my little butt and belly.

Do goth loli cosplay and start drawing manga

For that wish to be meaningful the girl's body would feature my enormous male brain. There's also the issue of hormonal requirements of the brain. Unless you want cognition to be feminized you would need a fictional exocrine gland within the brain to supply testosterone.

Your adult brain isn't going to change much just because its deprived of testosterone. Your mood might change, but ultimately your cognition will remain exactly the same.

That's a lot of dick for a small set of hands.

Proceed to do heinous shit for the rest of my life and never get punished for it.

Yep. I'd probably be a major cock teaser/pleaser.
It's too bad I probably couldn't buy silk panties or good quality hosiery to make my lower half look amazing.
I'd also need some makeup and a few pair of fuck-me heels.
And just for laughs, I'd try to get caught being knotted by the family dog by a male family/friend.

Start conflict and leave a trail of ruined lives behind me. Assuming I stay a little girl forever; I'd probably just turn up in the middle of nowhere, unable to communicate or remember where i'm from.

Rinse and repeat.

I'd reverse-rape boys that my girl-brain would perceive as cute

use knowledge to acquire currency

Flirt with old men, then laugh at them.

oven yourself

Haha, no!

That's a pretty good way to get yourself very raped.

make a lot of money on cam til they banned me.

disgusting

Title of the manga plizz ?

Pretty good idea if you ask me.

be a rabbit LGPTOQ supporter and claim I'm genderfluid and yell at anyone that misgenders me

When I was around 13, I used to do find people to do private web cam shows for money. Some payed a lot.

Anyway, one of the people I performed for was arrested and. He recorded and disturbed my video. Police tracked me down and visited my home. They told my parents everything and tried to make a victim. It was so fucking embarrassing.

Now by law I get notified every month or two when someone is busted with the video. I've been contacted by a few lawyers trying to get me sue people caught with my video.

I'd kill myself, because girls grow into women, and women are the source of all evil.

incel miserable piece of shit detected

normalfag detected, gtfo
also check my trips

Maybe that's part of the plan?

Such pure unadulterated filthy cutness and vile sweetness, along with degenerate innocence!

bump

sage

this is good

Yes.

Get a gun
Bait pedos
Shoot them

Rob a bank, get my parents in trouble because they'd forget who I was, then use the money on Animal Jam memberships, Littlest Pet Shop toys, girly slippers, and use a lot more emojis plus play a believable victim card about everything because I'm a little girl and society loves me so much! :3

Try again.
Seriously think about how fun and easy going to school with an adults mentality would be. The only thing that would suck is you're surrounded by idiots all day

I post on Holla Forums all day

Go back in time and invent Facebook

Go to a playground and make sexytime

TAKE OVER THE WORLD

You're worse than the Jews

Befriend other little girls and do activities like swimming, sleepovers and get them into trouble with their strict daddies so I could watch them get spanked.

Grow up and try to become the worst president in US history

I'm mentally child. The adult world is that sucks. :(

Advocate for pregnancy.

yuck

Mostly, but not all of it.