Bullied girls

bullied girls

I would be their hero :(

:(

why are Russian girls so mean? ;_;

translation?

Poor slav lolis )=

It's an interesting phenomenon to ponder but I've always found that female bullies are much more insidious and ultimately hurtful and destructive than male ones. The male ones mostly rely on violence or humor (e.g pranks) at the expense of the victim, whilst the female ones will palpate for soft spots, unload on them ("ha no wonder your mom doesn't love you, fatty" etc) and conspire with other females to fuck their reputation and constantly put them down.

Just my observation.

elf detected

Have you ever read Russian history? The whole people are fucked up because of too much mongolian rape.

From my observations (and younger experience) male bullies aren't even bullies, they are just kids who have no filter and will say what they want.

Really, male bullying doesn't even include physical confrontation most of the time. It might be a "Lol fag" comment here and there, but ultimately, they don't truly want to hurt you, they just wanna look better to their friends.

What kind of rainbow world do you live in where non-physical trolling is considered "bullying"?

PROTIP: Someone isn't a bully unless there is violence or the explicit threat of violence. Stop being such a thin-skinned little faggot.

Well that was my only exposure to it. When I was a little kid that's about the most that I ever got, and I was never bullied in high school.

No one really touched anyone save for some fights that broke out every now and again.

Women are unruly animals that need a firm hand. Think of them as proto-apes.

Or just apes.

I want to bully that girl with my dick.