Soros blames "Merkel's refugee crisis" for Brexit

hahahahahahahahahahah

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666511/Merkel-s-open-door-policy-caused-Britain-leave-EU-German-leader-blamed-Brexit-failure-deal-migrant-crisis-open-arms-immigration-policy.html
archive.is/SJTod

He's got some balls on him. Reminder that he tried to blame Putin before for this mess, but his NGOs have been previously caught handing out leaflets in Syria advertising free gibs in Europe.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/putin-no-ally-against-isis-by-george-soros-2016-02?barrier=true
archive.is/MMEop

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chutzpah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chutzpah
mintpressnews.com/212798-2/212798/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is basically Soros scapegoating one of his minions to save his skin.

Relevant.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chutzpah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chutzpah

The kikes always throw their own under the bus when things go south. Merkel is a kike herself, but she is still just a useful idiot.

Does anyone have the links for the Soros sponsored foundations handing out gibsmedat leaflets in Syria ?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soros was shilling for rapefugees not long ago.

The Jew really is programmed to play both sides.

relevant:

mintpressnews.com/212798-2/212798/

He must have new information telling him the day of the rope is now unavoidable, he's trying to save his skin.

Too late.

LET'S MEME IT

What was she planning to buy with her GGP ?

are you sure u want this?

Looks like Brexit hit someone hard in the shekels.

Branson said he lost 1/3 of his company's value because of it, it made the headlines. They're off to show this as THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER even when all stocks are currently returning to pre-Brexit levels.

Note: not actual worth or money, just "value".

We need to get rid of "value" in inexistent things.

the chutzpah on this kike!

Which company's?
This toad-like kikenvermin has only one weak spot, and it's called money. We need to target his supply of shekels by spreading rumors of his companies and projects failing. If he starts bleeding money, it means that his little grant-suckers all across Europe and Asia will start dying off.

worth = value

the chutzpah

Only the finest German delicacies

10/10 pic.

Oy vey! Why would the chosen people ever do such a thing?!

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

Maybe being Hungarian does outweigh being Jewish in the long run?

I mean actual worth, of common systems. I know we used to deal with squirrel skins as currency and shit was what it was, but having a basically RNG type economic system is just fucked and it needs to go away.

Virgin.

these

This kike spends millions (tax free through NGOs) sending refugees to Europe, then puts (likely billions in) bets "shorting" European markets, and in the end blames it all on Merkel.

When are our leaders going to wake up and rise up. We are ready.

The audacity of this fucking kike.

Even after it was his fucking organisations who were providing pamphlets to the migrants that told them how to get into Europe easiest

This guy couldn't hang soon enough

He'll just shed it.

Welcome to another episode of…

JEW VS. JEW!!

That's why you must grab him by his horns.

Britcuck pls. We're happy for you but you can keep it contained to brit/pol/ now.

Migrant cock

Except that Soros is literally blaming Merkel for Brexit, not AFD. Hence the "throwing her under the bus" illustration, and the entire point of the thread. Try to pay attention, user.

Any excuse for a Fourth Reich is a good one.

Instead of 6 million, let's git 'em ALL this time.

The "Merkel plan" as they re-branded it is and always has been a part of the Soros plan.

She is a patsy exactly like Hillary will be if elected; note her professed admiration of "mama" Merkel.

I have little doubt he's also the one directing Obama and Hillary's too.

Can someone post redpills on Soros' open society ?

I hate this Kike so much. Didn't he try to blame Putin for the refugee crisis at one point? What a lying schizophrenic snake kike.

It is no coincident she got a villa in paraguay way above her payroll. She will cause as much damage as possible and gtfo.

Yes. It's in the end of OP.

So is he signalling for her to get out of Germany now, before the day of the rope comes for her?

^bump

As someone from a Eastern European country where Open Society has an office, let me describe how they work:
I am torn between pitying these mindless zombies and wanting to kill them all for what they are doing. Thankfully, my country has proven very resistant to the virus, and "Sorosian" is regularly used as a pejorative. A politician getting outed as a participant in a Soros-funded program equals suicide for his career.

But basically, that's what that filthy yid does - using blood money he obtained by looting and wrecking nations to promote Cultural Marxist poison in order to soften a country up for an eventual takeover. Which is why I again emphasize the need to hit him in his shekels and destroy the reputation of his projects. Without money and grants he gives out like hot cakes, his entire system will immediately collapse.

Killing a horse that broke it's legs is done out of pity. So have pity while you kill them.

George Soros is such a hypocrite. The asshole that runs the open society institute is complaining about immigration. Deflecting blame Soros?

He would be right, if it wasn't him that funded all this shit trough the NGOs

How much can this cunt live?

Oi! Fuck that.

t. hungarian

OY GEVALT!

Pardon my shitty screencap.

Meme this!!!

Is this the legendary skill, The Jewjitsu?
Jews jewing jews, jewing jews?

Soros is a scapegoat himself, all other jews fund shit through him to stay hidden
And now the scapegoat has his own scapegoat

Is that why they import goatfuckers?

i want to stick my lips on that mouth

He says that while funding the groups he does like BLM, the sneaky jew.

Does anyone have the webm version of this? I saw it once and I haven't seen it since.

It's in another thread, here you go user:

Thank you.

holy shit are (((they))) already throwing "mama merkel" under the bus? or its just Soros?

Pretty sure it was a reference to Eyes Wide Shut, user.

Did Merkel ever fail to enter an art school?

Merkel isn't a jew you stupid nigger.

No she failed to get good genes.

Notice how she looks like every Leftard ever.

she has any kids? family?

As expected of a jewish Pollack

No.
Skin walkers can't have children.

She's not jewish.

She's a crypto

No she's not you stupid nigger. She's German/Polish.

Learn to detect jews you newfriend.

Which country is this, user? Hungary?

Yeah retard, that's why she's been awarded Jewish only medals?
That's why she speaks hebrew?
That's why her grandfather had a Jewish name?

Take a noose

OY VEY
IF YOU DON'T HATE ALL OTHER WHITE COUNTRIES APART FROM GERMANY YOU ARE A CUCK

REMINDER TO NOT VOTE UKIP OR TRUMP GOYIM THEY ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

She got like 1 medal from Israel and an honorary degree from Israel. That's fucking it. Not only that, but good goys get their kikel awards just the same you fucking mongoloid.

She speaks awkwardly Yiddish, it's not uncommon for non-jews to speak it, there's a city in my country where nearly everyone can speak it because the language invaded theirs so much.

German names aren't all jewish you idiot.

Fucking hell man.

Na he was effectively (((named))) all around EU (if you have a diabolical plan its not a good idea to show your face on TV, which he did, fucking retard) and now hes trying to find people to deflect suspicion. ==The only question is who did he pay for this strategy?== Did he already have some (((thinktank))) financed to have a plan B in case Brexit actually happened? He was probably just as delusional believing that UK would stay.

Nobody believed anything he said because everyone already knows hes like the real life darth sidious and even satan has a better reputation than (((him))).

He had a Polish-jewish name retard, do some fucking research if you want to sound like a smartass

Might wanna specify which grandfather then you homo.

Also my other points still stand. On Stormfront some dildo like you came up with the same arguments and he got BTFO. She's not a jew, just a filthy commie traitor.

In what, your bedroom? Not everyone around you shares your krautchan-tier autism, user. That is the real virus: the presumption that you speak for the millions of people around you.

This isn't surprising. Soros isn't condemning the mass migrant invasion; of course he wants Europe flooded with shitskins.

He just wishes Merkel would have been more subtle about the whole thing so the goyim wouldn't notice. When you dump a thousand shitskins in a small village of a couple hundred people, it's impossible to avoid public outrage.

Anybody got a link to the news story from some time ago where it said that "Merkel's open border plan" was really cooked up by a Soros funded think tank?

They were actually complaining that she got all the credit for it lol