21:54

Well, is he right about y'all?

God, I'd love to do that all day. Too bad I'm not some Zionist faggot who gets handed a career to pretend he's "pro-white" and control the opposition too, that would be a cake walk of a life…

Duplicate thread. This has already been posted. Now that Milo has been outed as the controlled op he is, (((they're))) moving to lil' Benji.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Threads like this are important to make sure the "good jew" is a myth. It was only a few months ago that retards were talking about how based he is and calling him an "honorary goy".

Who God we're being shilled hard. Are we being raided?

He's clearly not talking about full/pol/. Drugs are completely fucking degenerate. The guy's description and Shapiro's response is Holla Forumstards at worst and cuck/pol/ at best.

That said, he thinks calling people 'cuck' has no benefits. Surely coincidence.

So…this was sort of why I started getting worried that people on Holla Forums were crazy.

I see this video on on the sidebar and I click it to see what he had to say about trump and clinton. Then suddenly there is a question that mentions Holla Forums by name. So I thought it would be funny/informative to post it and see what people thought about his answer.

2 out of 4 responses have implicitly claimed this was some sort of organized attempt by people to make bad threads or people being paid to "shill".

This board is NOT that important, fuckin A.

What petty slander. Kikes are really scared of us aren't they?

Fuck off kike

Holla Forums is against that stuff. Is he not knowledgeable on what Holla Forums is, or is it an insinuation of hypocrisy/falsehood?

Sorry I didn't read the whole post. But yeah Ben has already been outed as controlled opposition so if i see a post asking "If he's right" I just assume it's a shill post.

And how the hell does he claim he's not familiar with Holla Forums? He obviously knows who we are. Lying kike weasel.

I dont think he does. Not from the reaction. He face reached out for info physically. There may be a case that a bunch of low level Holla Forumslacks from 4chan bombarded the guy with so much meme faggotry that he never learned what Holla Forums is… And that may be a good thing unless you want to redpill a Zionist

There is a problem with this. Anons don't understand that just making fun of someone in a comment, isn't helping. It's hurting

When Ben's right, he's right, when he's wrong he's wrong.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

He has the following "right":

He has the rest either wrong or half-right (other half wrong). Don't make an idol out of men who speak truth, look to truth itself.

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER

You can frequently tell who's still under 20 based on the proportion bantz/info.

1/1 ratio is about right in the current climate, but they tend to do more 20/1

People should realize that Jews only see themselves as Jews. They should hold no leadership positions over whites since they will never have their best interests at heart. A person should never follow a Jew nor should they work for them. To do so gives them power over you.

his voice is so grating to listen to. literally, he's the annoying brown-nosing lawyer-wannabe kid who would say shit like "technically I'm correct" then proceed to explain how this never-before-seen loophole made him right, or just straight come up with a new rule on the spot to justify what he was saying or doing….it's like that kid grew up physically, but maintained the same immature mentality.

lurk more newkanker

I think of Ben as obviously anti Holla Forums, and antithetical to most of our views, beyond simply being anti-SJW, but I've always kinda thought of him more as just an ultra-conservative Orthodox Super Jew, but one with an extremely high IQ, which allows him to dress up his lying, cheating, stealing and general jewing much, much better than most.. but in the end… he is his "Own" Jew and is not exactly 'controlled' by higher ups in media or any of the other elites. He's just acting like any other Ultra conservative orthodox jew would, holding Israel as his highest value, only he is simply Jewing at such a higher level and speed than normal, that it makes some of his decisions and moves seem very confusing and irrational. Like the whole Michelle Fields thing for example, which he got behind so adamantly simply because he saw it as an opportunity to finally legitimately jew his way out of his Breitbart contract, that he had been trying to wiggle out of for a long time by that point so he could finally drop all of the pesky limitations and problems posed by being under a strict journalistic contract with Breitbart, and devote all of his time and resources to his new, competing News website, TheDailyWire.com.

I could of course be off base in my assumptions about little Benny Boy, so if you want to school me on who is the boss-man or organization behind Shapiro and his jewy ways, by all means, please do. I'm not married to this thought process in the slightest, and if you got any inside info on Benjy, I'd appreciate if you could drop me some good links for me to check out to get myself up to speed on this particular unusually prolific kike. As he's certainly not going anywhere any time soon…………..

objectively untrue, just look at benny himself. The cuckservative meme allowed Trump to crash the GOP with no survivors.
This is the thought pattern that turned the right into self-censoring cucks to begin with. We must out all muh PR faggots.
hence anonymity. Though we should also be speaking in public to change the culture
of course kikes don't care about the constitution and silly goy rights

The way he responds though. The jewish verbal IQ never ceases to amaze me. It was my survival strategy growing up along with manipulation and they still leave me in awe.