If you only make friends with people who are the same race as you...

If you only make friends with people who are the same race as you, then you are a threat to modern society as we know it. You're also an evil, egotistical cunt and should die.

We all get along because we have common interests and have fun doing the same things. There is no reason why we'd avoid each other just because our skin is different.

Btw this includes dating. If she's hot and has a nice rack and isn't an insufferable SJW cunt then she's eligible for my cock. You're a smug, misaligned, immoral, vacuous, superficial sperglord if you think any differently.

This post is not bait and I will freely debate anyone who somehow disagrees with me.

Make friends with people, if they happen to be whatever then whatever. If you're purposefully trying to make friends with people because of their race, you're just as bad as people not making friends with people because of their race.

If blacks didn't exist the west would be better off. The world would be better off too.

I agree user. What I was saying is that many people do only make friends with other whites or other blacks. It's fucking gross. I just hang out with whoever is chill and isn't opposed to my views

Nice edge neckbeard

If you don't at least have online friends then you should look into becoming a hermit

FUCK OFF
>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums would staunchly disagree with everything I said. They put racists from the 1950s to shame

It's not blacks, it's just poor, uneducated people. Name me one group of poor, uneducated people that has their shit together and doesn't cause problems.

I agree, though I wouldn't call it "gross" because that is SJW baby-talk. When I was in college 99% of people self-segregated. I don't necessarily think it's necessarily a racist thing so much of an ignorance thing. You obviously see more exchange in coastal cities where people are in contact with many different types of people

At leat you'll have someone to debate.
We here at Holla Forums love TITS. In any colour. Despite what you might read from delusional stormniggers shitting up the board.
'Degeneracy' is our way of life.

Kek nice one

But agreed, any qt who's semi-attractive and also wants to ride me is OK in my book, regardless of skin color.

I don't think I would bro. They'd likely delete my post immediately.

That is a nice ass. Thank you for this present.

Yeah well if you want to piss off the neonazis, at least post some exotic tits while doing it instead of wasting our time with text.

I went a bit too far there I agree. It just bothers me that anyone would want to hamper the free market and free social/sexual/capital exchange even if its just through social coercion. It scares me that my kids implying ill have any would be unable to talk to whoever they want just because they don't have the same race as someone else.

My bad bro. Have some non-white titties

I wouldn't worry too much about it. While I'm a leftyfaggot and live in my bubble, I'm pretty sure Holla Forums is a minority

Tell that to the Africans in Africa.

White, non-white, tits=tits. Is this now a tits thread?

thassa man, innit?

Maybe, I hope not. I'll try again

There is. Unless you want to encourage we divide ourselves further for no reason. If we go to the stars and become the Imperium do you think anyone will give a shit about causing artificial petty squabbles based on how someone was born?

Fuck off, YOU are the kike and want to sow discord.

That's not imperium, tbh >>>/imperium/

Don't bother. He's either A. baiting you, or B. a moron.

nah, there are difference between races in humans, but I agree with you that it shouldn't be discriminatory.

but is the only answer worth replying to, OP.

I have a jew friend who goes on 4/pol/ that hates anti-discrimination laws.

I don't get your point.

im not making one, im just saying it

I forgot where I was, sorry

uh… you don't get to bring friends

Fuck you.

where's that DWP guy?

No point even reading after this, you are completely brainwashed and sadly nothing I say can change it. You think that you're being decent and this is the right thing to do, but this isn't how the world works, you don't see the bigger much more important picture. Naive retards like yourself will drag entire mankind into hell you can't comprehend.

so by your logic i am a terrible person because i was born in a town with a 99.9% white population in a country that is 92% white?

soooo, who is the bigot here? who is harassing people based on the circumstances of their birth?

sure thing, user.

The West would've been nothing, no cheap labor (slaves)

friends are nice to have

but you're not getting anywhere in life without comrades

Gleiche Ziele führen uns zusammen,
Reiche Ernte gibt uns neue Saat,
Klingt der Ruf weit weit über die Ströme:
Reich die Hand, mein Bruder Kamerad!

If everyone had sex resulting in children with all races indiscriminately we would eventually reach a world in which according to you everyone is an evil, egotistical cunt and should die. You are directly advocating for the destruction of all mankind.