Why are trannies so delusional?

"I support men.
I support men with long hair.
I support men with curves.
I support men that wear make-up.
I support men with higher pitched voices.
I support men with thinner body shapes.
I support men with breasts.
I support men with vaginas.
I support men with urethras.
I support men in all shapes, sizes, and forms."

opinionatedlard.tumblr.com/post/150137996613/i-support-men

You'll never be a man if you have those traits.

What in gods fuck toy is going wrong with today's society? Transgenderism is getting out of control.

Sidenote: No. They are not a man. They will never be a man, and it's borderline impossible for them to know what a man feels like no matter how hard they push it because they are biologically female. There is no such thing as a male or female brain. You get born with a puss, dick or both.

You just mad m8.

having a urethra is pretty much essential for being a man because it goes through your dick too

back to tumblr with you, ftm tranny scum. your dreams of being a man will never be realizes, so you can suck on my manly prostate :^)

I disagree.

See, you pretty mad.

please suck on my fat, juicy prostate

you know you wish you had one. you're not a man without one. you're just a girl who thinks she's a boy for attention on tumblr.

Everyone has a urethra.

So you don't want a bro with benefits? Bro. Are you saying you don't want a bro who would let you fuck him in the pussy? That's pretty gay, bro.

it dont matter what they think, they still a girl.

just hope she dont get her puss ruined with a fake dick.

He won't be your bro if you call him a girl though. You're missing out on all that sweet bro-pussy.

PLASTIC

nigga, she a girl. she can get pregnant and all that shit. real men don't have no womb. a womb is bout as female as it gets. we male niggas got prostates and that ain nothin she getting.

she just doin it for her tumblr friends. we gonna remind her that she a girl by stickin our big ass cockalicious in her tight pussy

Are you a proud feminist WOMBYN™ who's sick of trannies making a mockery of the proud womb-bearing race and infiltrating female only safe spaces?

Preach, sister! A WOMB is the chalice of life and the most sacred gift of the Goddess! Do not disrespect the WOMB-BEARERS!

To hell with wombs. Sucking a dick is literally drinking from the fountain of life. You're drinking life straight from the tap. It's amazing.

tumblr seems to be doing a damn good job of that already by claiming that they are "male"

you see, transgender's version of "male" is completely different to the reality of it. they'll never understand what its like to be a real male, and that's why they continue with their bullshit. there are trans males that hate normal males for example.

HAAAAA!

uteruses*

what is this may-may?

moar pics like this pl0x

dubs wills it

dub dubs wills it

long hair pretty cool just make sure you a ready to kill any jealous bitch

even makeup is a maybe because women need to have that taken from them

so fat hippy men?

Kek has forsaken you :DDD

insanity bro the jews have warped people

hey OP why do you care so much? just let those people be the way they want?

NO NO THOSE PIERCINGS ARE TOO BIG! THOSE POOR NIPPLES!

women have prostates too

skeens gland

its a disese