More Internet censorship coming

Federal regulation of Internet coming, warn FCC, FEC commissioners

washingtonexaminer.com/fed-regulation-of-internet-coming-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2595304

archive.is/PIAWQ

>Democrats targeting content and control of the Internet, especially from conservative sources, are pushing hard to layer on new regulations and even censorship under the guise of promoting diversity while policing bullying, warn commissioners from the Federal Communications Commission and Federal Election Commission.

More evidence that Holla Forums is always right and the SJW wave is a cloak for gutting the Internet with thunderous applause finger snapping.

Jokes on them we aren't hosted in America.

Completely legit!

They might be sensationalist, but it doesn't mean that they made it up out of thin air.

It's not like if it's flat-out impossible that an organization places additional regulations in guise of safety. We've seen this happen constantly with different entities, so why is it different in this case?

Why did you post an edited Benny?

The servers are in San Francisco, hence

How's that Net Neutrality working for you????

We need a decentralized internet really soon.

*will need

I don't disagree, but this is not the major problem. The major problem is that (((they))) own the major means by which messages get to the mass of the public. And, that's what a lot of these laws crack down on.

There are alternatives to youtube, facebook, etc but nobody uses them and therefore they are worthless as a means to transmit our meme magick.

DPI+ban on "terrorist extremist networks" and you can forget about any p2p networks like tor or i2p.

Shut up moron. This is the 2nd paragraph of the article:

“Protecting freedom on the Internet is just one vote away,” said Lee E. Goodman, a commissioner on the FEC which is divided three Democrats to three Republicans. “There is a cloud over your free speech.”

The first amendment is the real target. Gun rights have been the money-making distraction.

never offend the kikes, goy

Name a better source faggot.

DEMAND A SANCTUARY SERVER!!!!

I figured this was inevitable 5 years ago. It was a privilege to grow up with the wild west internet. Very sad younger generations will only have TV style internet. The death of the internet will guarantee a globalist victory in the west. Slowly totalitarianism will creep in and the utopias will fail, with muted screams.

The only thing that will prevent this kikery is the removal of the kikes pushing it. If it was privately held power, the private sector kikes are just as much a part of ZOG as anyone else and are by no means more inclined to let people speak against them.

why is there a sarcuck of mossad logo in the righthand corner?

I believe he commissioned it.

One of Ben's best works. It really works like that.

I wonder if useful idiots should be shot or sterilized.

Chaim?

It'll be ruled unconstitutional anyway.

>>>/4chan/

Fuck off shill.

www.somethingawful.com

Original

@pic: Ben Garrison is SO on point with that pic.

Kudos.