I'm starting to think homophobia serves a purpose

I'm starting to think homophobia serves a purpose.

It seems a decent percentage of human males tend to become fudge-packing faggots who's lack of sexual restraint, and later boredom, caused them to acquire an interest in ass raping little boys.
This seems to be the case in many cultures throughout many centuries.
I think homophobia may actually be something many of our decent, non-faggot leaders were, in the early days, trying to spread in an effort to bring an end to this sick shit.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but many of the guys that molest young boys have no interest in adult males. They usually are also attracted to adult females. An adult male and minor boy does not equal homosexuality.

You're not breaking anything to me. That's common knowledge. And although, in the dictionary, homosexuality may not equal male-male hebephilia/pedophilia, the very point I'm making is that homophobia may serve the purpose of associating such a strong stigma with male-male sexual acts that it serves as strong deterrent for keeping this shit from getting out of hand.
ie, only tiny minority of adult males will dare to venture into little boy ass-raping, rather than entire segments of the upper echelon (and eventually lower echelons as well).

There is literally nothing wrong with being homophobic

Yes, there is.

That's not true

There is literally nothing wrong with being a homo.

except everything

Except nothing.

things that are wrong with being a homo:

Homos are just having a gay old time being a funny bundle out in the sticks while you are being a big, mean, loud poopyhead with bad manners.

typing like a faggot

for you

Fags are weak an effeminate.
Acceptance of weakness in members of your group is an invitation to stronger groups to attack you.
Pic related.

Might have to read that homo garble again. Meh…

It's possible to become so irresistibly sexy that you transcend to the plane of bisexuality and beyond, but male submissiveness and fags are absolutely despicable. Reincarnating as a woman is their punishment.

congrats

Homosexuals are unstable, commiting acts of extreme violence. The effeminate, weak type was not as popular in the past as it is today, at least, in some societies.

This, some people need to study human psychology.

edgy

The Anal Rape of young girls and boys is allegedly performed in mind control to create trauma.

read trance formation of america by cathy o'brien and you will understand.

the majority of anal rape by politicians and powerful people is partly for this reason.

Some people are both gay and peadophiles but they are not the majority of homosexuals by a vocal minority.

How else would you rape a young girl or boy?

Don't you fags have a trap thread to post in?

Quick reminder that Sodomites will go to hell.

Nope.jpg

The historical reasons for homophobia are threefold. Firstly, both Christian and ancient civilisations encouraged the (extended) family for procreation purposes. Secondly, Christianity was anti-sexual in general, except for procreative sex (early Christians were often celibate). Thirdly, Christianity had to differentiate itself from ancient culture, and sexual taboos were a way to do this. The Bible does not just ban "sodomy", but also fornication, prostitution, adultery and arguably masturbation.

user, pls.

it does not

wew

No it doesn't it's just a side effect of dense living.

You fucking fail at spreading lies, you filthy jew.

Homosexuality and pedosexuality are linked and this is proven. Prior to fags being welcomed in the mainstream (50s, 60s and 70s), many homosexuals sought safety in the catholic church as priests. Priests are not allowed to marry, so no one thought it weird when the gay priest expressed no interest in women. Then decades latter it comes out that they were ass raping alter boys en mass.

Your Jewish deception trying to link heterosexual to pedophilia when in fact the opposite is true has been noted. One day we will shut your filthy, lying mouth.

Wew lad, thats a lie if I ever heard one.

I don't feel bad for fapping to candydoll, but trap shota makes me feel horrible.

2D or 3D?

2D