Military now allows Tran-Freaks to join

Turn on the news folk. The military is fucked.

So basically they are going to give classes to teach people and that trans must have a doctor's note of their surgery and stable 18 months prior to joining as a trans.

archive.is/G7pDq

archive.is/VE8QW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xzbqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think their argument will be once women and trangos prove to be a failure in the military?

They will use that moment to lay blame on someone they don't like, and force that sane person to be fired. Then they will replace that person with another pro-trans and pro-women in the military and it only gets worse.

misogyny, transphobia, and racism

They'll blame their failure on the patriarchy…

Whatever. Let them die for Israel.

Except I doubt many will join up.

archive.is/xzbqU

tl;dr Ash Carter pushed this through without giving the military proper time to make an assessment.

This will just make the revolutionary war easier.

Trannyfaggots were already going to side with the federal government. Now they're wearing identifiable uniforms.

Lol, just what we need, more unstable, previously diagnosed clinically-ill, people under the command of the anti-white anti-american government.

someone needs to stand on the front lines and scout ahead looking for landmines. for generations blacks have been accepted into the military for this purpose.

Is there any way to get out of paying taxes, maybe for religious beliefs? I don't want to enable this anymore.

think of it this way:
they could be the Bard/Clown-class that bring amusement during the downtime

just imagine you're watching TLC or MTV

anything that weakens the anti-white ZOG cuck military is good news

I doubt trannies would want to be on the front lines. They complain enough as it is, at most they would be enjoying all the free/cheap shit at a peaceful base near gay bars and other degenerate forms of entertainment.

Good. An easy venue for them to kill themselves with. Just you watch and see. Next big news piece will the 'shocking suicide rates in US military'.

There already are shocking suicide rates among veterans.

trannies will be the only "women" can get into the infantry since real women completely fail the physical requirements.

women have an 86% failure rate compared to 3% of men in the most recent study. and that is just the requirements to enter the MOS field.

I can only hope it's still like when I was in. those freaks will get hazed so much they'll either kill themselves or psych out within 6 months of hitting their unit. shit. it used to be that if you signed up for an infantry contract and couldn't pass, you fucking stayed in SOI and were fucking hazed until either passed, or got a medical/admin discharge after a year or so.

how the fuck does trying out for the infantry even work? is it like taking an indoc trial for recon or STA platoon? fuck me.

I know king nigger has been pussifying the military since he got in. but, the infantry has always been a bastion against progressive faggotry. don't know how it's been since we've stopped routinely killing sandniggers tho

our company's STA platoon has SS skivvy shirts for PT and I remember at least one of my boys had an SS tattoo.

How many trannies are even going to want to sign up?

They would probably be best employed spying at home.

We're gonna get fucking annihilated in WW3

just go ahead and nuke this fucking liberal shitfest of a country putin, I don't fucking care anymore

Based as hell

It's fucking nothing.

Trans people were never stable to begin with.

I would say meme it, but we don't even have to. It'll just happen, assuming any actually join up.

I still don't understand how they're going to determine who needs to register for the draft though. Are mtf trannies required under this? Exempt? What about ftm trannies? Just another reason this shit is fucking retarded.

ITT: dumbshit zogbots
let me guess, you're one of those idiots that fly the US flag on the Fourth?

I hope we see record KIA among the U.S military. Fuck the troops and all the support the troops crowd.