youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.722593
archive.is/qgBVq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-MINUS ONE HOUR

How do I love thee?

How do I love thee?

Fucking ell oh ell m8

"DONALD TRUMP DELIVERS REMARKS ON TRADE" will he backtrack or continue to fight the jews aka "Chamber of Commerce"?

How do I love thee?

Is this an answer to the yesterdays Great Cuck Speech of Obummer?

LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR REMAINING

TEN MINUTES LEFT

I'm here!

my body is ready

HOW DO I LOVE THEE?

TESTING AUDIO

IT'S TIME, GET IN HERE

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE

Haven't you goys heard?

Trump will turn America into Greater Israel! It's excellent!

:^)

Here is Trump's policy on Israel

OH GOY! YOU CAN'T!!!

Woah. Someone did a good job on that.

That's because he literally said it. It's not a 'job', that sentence was said.

He was doing it as a quote of some bad goys or something.

Is this a speech or a rally?

Looks like a speech.

comfy speech

He was talking about Iran's rockets and "messages" to Isreael that were written on them.

Have another one.

HE'S HERE

TRUMP TIME

ALL RISE FOR HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY THE EMPEROR DONALD

Question time confirmed.

I just sold something on eBay and the buyers name on paypal [real last name] is Memkek.

pls no autists

holy shit look at this guy

Preferred stream

He should go tieless more often.

MAX SMUG

MEXICAN AIRSTRIKE

Speech again?

Are the rallies over?

AY CARAMBA, THE GRINGOS KNOW!

He held a huge rally yesterday, lad

he is holding off until the Convention it seems, there maybe some next week but they will be far fewer until all-out war starts.

THANK YOU BASED SOUTH BUFFALO GUY

jej

TRUMP IS 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME AND I CANT GO

Oh well. It's unlikely there will be a happening today anyway, this is a Trump state through and through.

The calm before the storm, so to speak.
September needs to get here already.

(((SUPER)))DELEGATES

Link? I went to the TV, started barfing from the disgusting shilling on both Fox Jews and ClintoNN and by the time I turned it back on it was over.

Try reading the thread.

HE ACTUALLY MENTIONED MALE WORKERS

INSTEAD OF JUST FOCUSING ON MUH WIMMIN

(((GLOBAL))) FINANCIERS

It's because NH is still very leftist free at the moment. You can say a lot here that would get you killed by niggers in Massachusetts.

after the DEMs officially proclaim Killary their candidate, Trump can unleash hell upon them and it will be too late to switch the witch. The Dems are already blowing their load on him anyways.

We are also very white, so there's that too.

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

Sounds great. I should consider NH a retirement option for the future.

daily reminder that women should not have the right to vote, and whose main duty is to be wives. Taking care of children and keeping after the house.

Maybe when jobs come back and wages go up thanks to Trump, families can afford to have the man work and the woman stay home. I know it would be hard right now for me to work and my gf to stay home, and that's probably by kike globalist design

Very nice state as of right now. Cold in the winter though, be prepared for blizzards.

However, that's what keeps the niggers out :^)

IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW FROM TPP

(checked)

I like cold. WI fag here.

Come on down user, we need to keep NH white.

On a threadly note, Trump is slamming the TPP hard right now I love it

An offhand reference?

Can he withdraw from TPP if King Nigger pushes it through? Remember he got fast track power and can skip the legislative branch completely.

Is the audience quiet or is there some sort of noise reduction?

NH is more northern.

I've also never been to the North East.

The most north on the east coast I've been is DC.

It's nice up here if you stay away from nig infested cities

Just remember that the ocean is freezing in New England. Don't expect to go swimming.

It's a figure of speech m8.

If you like having 4 seasons and nature it's a great place to live. Still a lot of untouched land, mom and pop shops, backwoods trails ect

theres not many people there

Sounds like an adventure, and cold winters are fine with me as long as it keeps the rabble away.

It's not a rally; just a speech to invited guests and the media.

I hate swimming.

I can swim. I'm not a nog. I just don't like it due to a leg injury.

Q U E S T I O N S

Fast Track means trade deals can be passed by a simple majority rather than a supermajority. Not that the Republicans would oppose him.

CULTURAL LEADER

This guy seems like a plant.

LONGEST QUESTION EVER ASKED BY ANYONE EVER.

Cultural Leader

He had a good point though. Trump can make the "MADE IN USA" brand great again as well

It also wasn't really a question.

not an argument

Sounds jewish

DOES THIS GUY SOUND ((()))

LOST ALL THAT BUSINESS

No wonder his accent felt completely off the moment he opened his mouth.

Man this is guy's voice is pretty fagggy or Jewish.

I can't tell which.

Jewish.

WHADAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT

Gooks not hooks

ALL MINE BUSINESS, GOYNE.

Iv'e been wondering if small business Jews who don't profit from internationalism ever got pissed at the internationalist Jews.

Maybe Trump's plan is to [email protected]/* */ them.

No jews can stay so who gives a shit?

Just wondering if Trumps plan is to pit Jews against each other.

Most likely. Jews value the shekel above all and aren't above Jewing each other.

Probably, the upper-class Jews will fuck ANYONE over if it means for shekels for them, sometimes even other Jews.

Eh. They don't jew each other. The whole diamond cartel was created so jews wouldn't jew other jews.

If you think about it;
them NOT jewing other jews IS them jewing goyim even more.

ON BEHALF OF ZIONIST ISRAEL

Oh Jesus

you could say that. Think about it, Hillary spend Millions on ads attacking him, Obama and World "leaders" attack him, Jews attack him, His own Party attack him, the media attacks him and the polls barely changed and HE DIDN'T SPEND A DIME. I'm eager to see when he will start get really serious.

Looks like a Goy to be.

REEEESPECT FOR HYUUUUMAN LIFE

oh boy

What did he say? I closed it.

RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE

ZIONIST ISRAEL!!!

Oh shit

ZIONIST ISRAEL

OH FUCK

He talked about Israel

HOLY SHIT

Ah a zionist question, was not expecting that.

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

I just liked how he looked.

NO TRUMP NOOOOOOOOO

SHIT

Donald lied when he said they are allies, he looked away and his hand movements told enough.

I missed what he said about Israel. Was it good or bad?

HOLY SHIT HE JUST NAMED THE JEW

Old guy said he didn't want to fight wars for Zionist Israel

Stream stuttered what did he say.

old man said he's tired of military dying in middle east for zionist israel

trump nervously said "we're all for israel here, they're our only allies"

kek

Well he has to lie when it comes to Israel.

this. he said he doesnt want his boys dien for jew.

Said he supports Israel 100%

No he didnt. He said "we are going to protect Israel, 100%"

There was no other answer. If he went on live TV and trashed Israel it would be all over

Yeah no shit. Kinda hard being put on the spot like that.

I thought he said "best".

He didn't want American soldiers to die in the Middle East for Zionist Israel.

He's obviously too old to care, or figured if he's killed it's only a handful of years lost.

lol

"HEIL HITLER, 1488, RACE WAR NOW!!" -Trump

ya, he'd prolyl win the election that way

okay he might have said "best allies" but still he made sure not to agree at all with the man. He also tried to hype the crowd after that with "do we love israel or what?"

Then he can nuke them.

wow that finish was lower energy than jeb

The usual greatest ally spiel

I really hope he is lying and playing the political game. My greatest hope is that he keeps this up until he is president, then he tells his justice department to conduct corruption investigations on Washington.
He knows what he will find. Once the Israeli connections are documented he will have a great excuse to turn his back on Israel

What better way to calm the Israelis who currently are hitting him hard in their press? Israel thinks Trump is going to be a disaster.

There is this webm where Trump almost slips up by calling out Israel, don't have it though.

I'm more concerned about the crowd's reaction.

Not one of the better rallies tbph famalamadingdong

Will redpill man speak to Trump?

Trump had to say that. The last thing he needs right now is another TRUMP IS AN ANTISEMITC BIGOT RACIST story in the (((media)))

What was Trumps body language indicative like when it came to Israel.

American Christians have been told that Jews are the gods chosen people even though apparently they're all going to hell.

I don't know it makes no goddamn sense.

Not surprising to me. Most people are constantly hit with "Israel is our greatest ally"

Of course they're going to parrot it when someone brings up Israel in a negative light.

Guess not.

Wait. So he implied the jew?

That's good then. How did Trump handle it?

frankly i think Trump will do great things to this country and maybe the world, but he won't be the one to slay the jew or bomb Israel, something tell me that will be Don Jr job.

SOMEBODY WEBM THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

WEW LAD

You can tell he's on our side, just putting up appearances.

He didn't imply, he outright named them.

the exact opposite way we want him to, but the way that makes sense for him

A lot more than implied. He literally said "zionist Israel."

see

We need a webm

FOR EVERYONE WHO MISSED IT, HERE'S THE JEWTUBE CLIP

Someone please webm this

You know they'll use that shit

That must hurt.

It confuses me though that he can be so "America First" and so anti-globalist yet still support Israel when asked about it. Because Israel is against what he is proposing. Look at how hard the kike media and the ADL and others are opposed to him

My honest guess is he is saying that because he knows it's suicide to say otherwise. Once elected he might abandon that pro Israel crap

t. stormfag

They are incapable of using it, as they are inept at doing anything for themselves

Man, this one was great. BTFOing Hillary and the TPP, a question from Moishe, and based anti Zionist grandpa.

How do I love thee?

You are correct user. Take your prize

Speaking of which:
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.722593
archive.is/qgBVq

they will try to kill him anyway, words mean nothing to the Jews if his plans don't change.

If Trump wants to toe the line for Israel that's his prerogative; I didn't expect a candidate to come along who had the balls not to. But it pisses me off that he went out of his way to make the entire audience participate in his virtue signalling. That kind of shit is how zionism manages to exist in this country to begin with. If he was just 'playing the game' then he should have just given the boilerplate answer and came off of it.

Based old man, at least.

How do I love thee?

what went wrong?

t. Holla Forums

Oh you

Jews will be exceedingly lucky if Trump is elected. The mob is waking up like never before, globally.

Trump is so far above Hillary the even the MSM is admitting Trump is above Hillary.

(YOU)

I can't even.

WEBM

Okay, sorry.

Youtoo

Fucking missed opportunity I admit it

Thank you kind user

How little you know, lad. How little you know.

Fucking nigger. Try using your head first, or leave politics to the big boys.

poor guy looks so disappointed

Again, i like Trump for his nationalist agenda and for how much he infuriates the libertards and Globalists scum, but he is not the Jew Slayer but may he be the one to open the way.

Trump won the good goy israeli award. He says many nonPC things, but still won't name the jew.

I am sorry Holla Forums, but Trump is the jewish attempt at subverting nationalism.

Also he was saying he is neutral on Israel and he does not won't to take care of any country outside of USA, now after meeting with kissinger he is going to protect Israel 100%?

You're obviously one of the many summerfag retards infesting this board. This isn't plebbit, you sniveling little fagget. This isn't a your personal safespace where everyone larps along to something just because it was said on TV. Take your alt right cancer and your Mollyjew.jpg and kill yourself kike.

There's no reason to do it. As long as he pursues American interest instead of Jewish ones, they'll shout Hitler endlessly.

I think i'll stay, lad. Ta.

he's not saying it to win the jews over, it's the evangelical voters