I'm an Alpha male Holla Forums

I'm an Alpha male Holla Forums.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Wew youre still here so sad

Thread got deleted right after I posted it yesterday because of 1 page limit + pony spam.
I'm just being real with you all here.

Is shit so cash, OP ?

It was cash as fuck.

ayy dubs 3 times a row

A real alpha male would kill niggers and spics.

You are a real alpha male, aren't you?

Wow edgy. But no, my best friend is a black guy, always been there for me, not that any of you know that feeling of having a true friend. Spics have to go back though.

The spics are not the only ones who has to go - you and your butt buddy will have to be evacuated as well.

The only people who think that are larpers on Holla Forums who also believe in Thor and Odin, neets who sit around doing nothing all day while blaming other people for their failures, and you. Good luck.

Wow, that’s quite the little scenario you’ve cooked up there. Good to see that your minor in creative writing finally paid off after all.

No, I just have a gift with words. I was picked right out of high school to play NFL professionally, if you must know

And modest too?! What a catch!

I try my best. I just thought I'd come here for a bit, because I used to come here when I was a loser, but then I realised what a waste of time it is, how the people here actually resent success. The fact is, you gotta get over this attitude that you're owed anything, because you're not. You're only owed what you earn in life, and if you're a fat neckbeard, you haven't earned, nor do you deserve a woman. Once you become alpha like me though, they're the ones who start wondering if they deserve you, that's what you've got to aim for.

ITT things that actually happened

OP might be larping but it's true. I have a girlfriend only because we met on twitter and talked to each other through (mostly) anime avatars for a year before she broke up with her longer-long distanceobsessive boyfriend. She's now emotionally attached to me because I subtly tell her she'd be worthless otherwise. Always date girls who used to have body image issues, a simple "you've bulked up" turns them into crazies.

You've either got to get in sharp and fast or be an alpha badman, the latter of which I am not

Sometimes i want to have a bus that i drive to the inner city, load it with boobanimals that will find goyphones on the seats, drive innawoods and then bus goes home empty.

Alpha here
I was left for a beta.
Faggot wouldn't even look me in the eye.
Now what?

I got some bad news…

Four fucking dubs in a row, what the hell

checked

Not really,bitch can have that pussy manlet and when she comes crying to me because she misses the d I'm going to tell her to fuck off

Quad dubs checked