SWEDEN YES

Police Launch ‘Don’t Touch Me’ Wristbands to Stop Migrant Sex Attacks in Sweden

:The press release announced that police intend to equip young women with wristbands with the slogan “don’t touch me”. This will happen over the summer, at festivals and other events for young people. “By wearing these wristbands,” Sweden’s police chief said, “young women will be able to make a stand”.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-sweden-using-underwater-gay-5697836
archive.is/jqLUd
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Blaming_the_victim
archive.is/IDfQT
archive.is/UnRRs
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2376474/jewish/Pigs-Judaism.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticoagulant
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/453908/Government-MOD-pigs-test-military-explosives-armed-forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SVERIGE JAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is this autism?

Would a rapist really stop at a wristband to "make a stand"? I knew Sweden had problems, but this is something else. I didn't know it was this bad.

I'm confused.

Are they saying that wearing a wristband that says "Don't Touch Me" will stop the migrant gropes and rapes?

Is this serious?

Yeah, I'm sure wristbands will keep the rapefugees at bay. Really a genius idea.

What are you supposed to put bacon on it to deter Mudslimes?

Are they going to be written in Arabic or would that be racist?

They'll upgrade to "Don't touch me" burkas when those wrist bands don't work.

The right wing could hand out copycat wristbands in Arabic to make a point…

SWEDEN YES!

Wow, an anti-rape bracelet? That'll surely stop them!
unzips pants

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

THE WRISTBANDS ARE WRITTEN IN SWEDISH

these faggots think that

==THEY AREN'T EVEN MAKING THEM IN ARABIC

$$\left[\frac{sweden}-{yes}\right]$$

fucked up
$$\left[\frac{sweden}{yes}\right]$$

you aren't making yourself look any better

SWEDEN PIONEERS 1ST ANTI-RAPE BRACELET
cutting edge technology
as with
Singing Sailor submarine defense system
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-sweden-using-underwater-gay-5697836
archive.is/jqLUd

Swedes should be gassed just to end their suffering at this point.

Sweden has like 9 million population and of those 3-4 million are shitskins. They are fucked.

That's false Tor kike, it's bad but not that bad.

A burka would work better

genius!

not only it will be totally useless against koranimal rapists, but it will allow some very ((( lucky people))) to make some money selling some chinese made crap.

I'm gonna use this one. Thanks m8

On the other hand, that's disrespecting towards nature and animals…

So, in 20 years, when Sweden is 99.99% arab and muslim, can we bomb them, then?

Literally blaming the victim.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Blaming_the_victim

who is "we"?

the way things are going, English won't even be spoken anywhere in 20yrs

Is the police seriously taking up slacktivist measures because they know young people can't even take action to prevent getting raped?

taking any more severe action would be very problematic

Problem solved. Take that, stormjerks.
This is astoundingly dumb.

Well, you've doomed us all, I hope you're happy.

They did it after Cologne too, when they told women to dress more modestly and "keep strange men at arm's length". And didn't the Finnish put out a video telling women that all they need to do to prevent "street harassment" (from Finnish men of course) is to hold our their arms in front of them?

lol wut

Not if we change the way things are going

Even literally slapping the wrist of Muslims would be more productive at this point

Wearing a wristband that said "Don't Touch Me" in Arabic would be racist goyem…

Yea, THAT is why they wont work :^)

Their Gods have truly been forsaken.

Come to think of it, I'd like to start making shirts and buttons that say "FUCK OFF" in arabic

or better yet, "YOU'RE GOING BACK".

I'd like a spanish version as well…

But that's Haram ya knob

This is the equivalent of Muslims during the Crusades having wristbands saying "I am a heretic pls no crusading" in Arabic.

Fucking retards.

even better

Swedes have breast at 10 years old?

Sure. Just like 'gun free zone' sign are stopping rampages of unarmed people.

This speaks to the delusional state of these liberals.

They're wanting to pretend there's no difference between Swedes and muds, so they're probably talking to each other as though this is a problem of all Swedish youth rather than specifically a problem of muds.

All three of those things would be illegal in Sweden.

That would work against European men.

Only because being a white male in Europe is basically illegal.

Why don't they make a stand with a fucking sword through the fucking abdomen? Even the women still have that viking blood in them.

Self defense is completely illegal in Sweden user. It's racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, etc

No, Captain Sweden would pull down the girls knickers and hold her while the shitskins did their business…

Isn't Self-Defense a human right protected by the (((UN))) (Supposedly)?

archive.is/IDfQT
archive.is/UnRRs

what's next?

wearing a gold star?

This actually makes me think.
Will women who wear this bracelet be considered racist?

I knew about this already but even remembering it made me in a rage.

fuck me, what about bacon deodorant?

the ultimate anti-rape-dote!!!!!

imma be rich….

any of you niggers steal my idea, imma come over and murder you

Nice
or an alcohol-based spray
let them go back to their zealot parents reeking of rum

This has saved me from being raped 15 times now!

what? dragon ball z shit

I knew there was a word for this retardation. This is it.

In a country where it's illegal to defend yourself or even say anything threatening the authorities have resorted to awareness bracelets with cute slogans.

Disgusting. They shall get what they deserve.

Bacon shaped ankle- and wrist-bands, head-bands, neck-collars, and esp, waist-bans or belts, infused with genuine pig-fat, that might keep them at bay.

Kinda like wearing garlic to ward off vampires.

That might actually work.

Maybe hanging a dead-pig above the front door to ward off Muslims.

The SJW's would want to outlaw the practice of wearing bacon, but I don't think they could.

Bacon-shaped chastity belts.

Bras made in the shape of slices of ham, coated with Eau de Porc.

They already are. They are getting rape and barbaric religious fanaticism.

Truckers in Calais were tying pork chops to their fenders to keep the shitskins off.

Someone should market bacon bits filled medallions for girls to wear as necklaces.

Sandniggers would probably ignore them eventually though. Fuck Sweden anyway, they did this to themselves.

what is this, a cartoon for ants?

Pork to Muslims is like silver to bacteria: they cannot develop an immunity to it without giving up who they are.

sexier when no background

Swords with pig-blood reservoirs in the hilt, and a blood groove the length of the blade.

Then somebody should start making these filled with bacon.

Can you imagine being this willfully ignorant?

train them with spray bottles filled with pig-blood

Thanks

I can see a real market for this.

They could have pork laced pepper spray if pepper spray wasn't illegal in Sweden.

Bottled pig-blood, with anti-coagulant (and perhaps abit of red die), prominently labeled "Muslim-Repellant".

Yea, this could make somebody some money.

hey guys I'm a fucking genius! I found a way to eradicate murder by slightly modifying their method:
just wear a wristband "don't kill me".
Holy shit I need to patent this, I'm gonna get rich!

selling/carrying it would be labeled a hate crime. Using it in self-defense would be assault, as well. Everyone involved would do time, except for the mudshit rapist.

Self-defense is the law.

Not in Sweden. And not in several other cucked countries.

Have you not been listening?

An unadvertised bonus effect is the way this would repel Jews, too.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2376474/jewish/Pigs-Judaism.htm

No more worrying about being drained of all your blood when walking through certain districts of London and Manhattan.

In fact, it could be called 'Semite-Repellent'.

Self-defense is a Natural Law. No government will ever be able to effectively make self-defense illegal, no matter how subverted by Jews, not Germany, not even Sweden. Self-defense when threatened is among the most fundamental laws of life itself, from which governance draws it's moral authority.

In every land, self-defense is the law.

They will still jail you for having the temerity to do a job that they expect you to rely on the police for.

Famous English test case, note, the guy was defending against three men with loaded guns and STaILL went to prison.

In R v Lindsay,[3] the defendant, who picked up a sword in self-defence when attacked in his home by three masked intruders armed with loaded handguns, killed one of them by slashing him repeatedly. The prosecution case was that, although he had initially acted in self-defence, he had then lost his self-control and demonstrated a clear intent to kill the armed intruder. The Court of Appeal confirmed an eight-year term of imprisonment. It would not be expected that an ordinary householder who "went too far" when defending against armed intruders would receive such a long sentence.

Unbelievable.

No.. I think 'Pig's Blood' written in a number of languages, most prominently Yiddish and Arabic, is the best way to get the point across.

Maybe with a disclaimer: "For emergency use only"

What makes it worse is that he was defending from inside his home, the last refuge a man has, the last place of retreat.

Another scandal case is the farmer Tony Martin, victimized for months on end at his country home by gypsy bandits. The police refused to help him and eventually he had enough and popped two burglars with a shitty he had for rabbits.

Murder.

Forgot link

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)

Spraying a vampire with garlic sauce would not result in the monster dying, only running away. likewise, spraying a Muslim with pig's blood won't kill it, but only chase it away. The English case hinged on 'excessive use of force' resulting in death. That's just not the case here. They would be insulted, no doubt, but it would a use of force appropriate to the force being used by the immigrant or rapefugee.

Chicago Police are doing something similr by offering "Don't Shoot Me" wristbands. Might as well put up Rape-Free Zone stickers.

True, bit you haven't heard of the hate crime modifier then.
Adds 5 years to any sentence iirc.

Very similar case in Ireland.

Better outcome here though

Governments are slowly but surely (almost finished the process in Europe) removing the means and legality of self-defense, passing it onto cops who are then automatically your masters.

80 convictions, Jesus.

Good he got the right outcome in the end, with. Not too much freedom loss.

They don't call it "Stockholm syndrome" for nothing

Spraying Mudslimes with pig's blood - hatecrime?

Only if the action is offensive, not defensive.

Self-defense is the law.

Tell that to the judge.

In fact your repellent would be classed as an offensive weapon in the uk, because of the intention with which it is being carried, especially if the vial bears anti-muslim inscriptions, sigils etc.

Look, I don't think its right either but this is the situation.

The civilized world*

There, I fixed it. Sweden is 3rd in the world for sexual crimes, behind two African countries.

You guys are forgetting one important aspect of mudshits too.

They would suffer an honour loss by having a woman assault them, multiplied by the stuff being pigs blood and would likely go into an immediate blood-frenzy when they realized what had happened.

How is the blood going to help a lone woman fend off the muslamic(sic) attack that would follow?

I think this is a bad idea. Carry a blade or CS gas.

Most of these immigrants can't even read, but alright….

Similar case in Denmark:
A goldsmith shot and injured three Serbian robbers in his store, and was acquitted, even though the several last shots of six from his gun hit the robbers in the back as they fled. The court ruled that the shots should collectively be construed as one act, therefore all self defence.

Furthermore, blood coagulates. How would you keep the blood liquefied in a container?

I agree. If the law violates your natural right to defend yourself, then fuck the law. Keep your shit on the straight and narrow so they have no reason to harass you, and then carry something like a Cold Steel XL knife on your person. It's what I do here in Soviet Canuckistan. Just make sure not to use it in public, or people will lose their shit. I have first hand experience with that. Odd that they get so assblasted over a knife that's the same length as your average steak knife.

Where the fuck are you writing this drivel from?

There have been countless cases of people defending themselves from rape, home invasion, and assault with a deadly weapon where the person defending themselves have been tried and convicted for defending themselves, often with no weapon, or a weapon of less lethality than the assailant.

You're a fucking retard.

You makes some good points, anons.

Proving self-defense is an issue, but not insurmountable.

If the pig's blood is advertised to be used for some other purpose, such as a broad-spectrum folk-remedy to ward off vampires and werewolves. I'm sure a historical case can be made for that, since we all know (((whom))) these legends originally alluded to.

The canister would have to be clearly marked as 'Pig's blood, derived from pig entrails', in multiple languages.

A subtle-but-not-concealed lethal backup weapon would be advisable. Should Europeans be attacked for defending themselves with pig's blood, well, they would have to defend themselves for real… and the situation is real, anons.

anti-coagulant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticoagulant

Still. I don't think it would be effective unless you added capsaicin into it. Getting sprayed with pigs blood would probably just be the ultimate form of insult to them and turn a rape into a rape-murder.

Better to kill them and face the consequences or move to a country that isn't shit.

You could market both: pig's blood, and pepper-flavored.

Another product line could be the 'Merkel': a pig's-blood soaked rope.

lmao

Kekd

Good point.

How about "dog distraction liquid"?

Ostensible purpose, to be sprayed on the ground to distract aggressive dogs, who will switch attention when they smell food/wounded animal " humane and legal dog distraction fluid."

That makes sense, user.

Points!

This confirms my suspicions that Scandinavians are fundamentally non-socialized autistics.

The 'Professional Grade' product line could include 1 gallon, 5 gallon and 50 gallon tanks for domestic animal control situations requiring police intervention.

It would work. No doubt about that.

Why not add hydrochloric acid?

That's mainly why I'm opposed to globalism. The unified government no longer cares about the people. They seem to be out-of-touch elites who force agendas and demand good PR.

Acid would be too damaging. It would probably get you thrown in jail because you would be more than just 'insulting' a dog, you would damaging it.

Transcript from me about 45 seconds ago:

"Haaaahahahahahaaaaaa! Ahhhhahahahahahaaa!"

Added milk hormones

Exactly

Pink Panthers?

These people are so out of touch with reality that it's hard to believe it at this point.

T-shirts that say

Fuck off, you're going back
Fuck off, Sie gehen zurück
Fuck off, kommer du tillbaka
Fuck off, tu retournes
Fuck off, estás regresando
В прошлом месяце, вы собираетесь назад
消えうせ、戻ってしている
טוס לי מהעייים, אתה הולך לחזור

ive seen the original of this

the jews are just having fun with it now huh…

seeing how much ridiculous shit they can get euros to take seriously

theres honestly a girl out there right now who is actually going to do this bullshit when she is being attacked…

Aerosolized bacon mace

BACON PANTIES

WEW, what a great idea! So if i wear a Wristband "Don't rob me" from now on, i will be totally safe in Detroit. Thanks Sweden!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

S W E D E N Y E S
W
E
D
E
N
Y
E
S

Ah. It really is bad.

Exploding pigs, for the Euro-nogo zones

They've already been tested.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/453908/Government-MOD-pigs-test-military-explosives-armed-forces

What has my ancestral land become?

Does their blood not feel rage as mine does?

Have all the true swedes emigrated from Swedenistan to populate other countries?

If I lived in Sweden at this very moment I would be protesting the Sandniggers, leftists, and government by day and burning down refugee camps by night.

This shit sickens me and makes my blood boil.

Sweden, you were once a great country, now you are nothing but sand and mud. The only thing saving you now would be spilling the blood of the subhumans and burning their corpses along with your current government.

Winter is coming, and the snow will run red with blood. Will you let it be yours or theirs?

Holy shit, saved.

Two muds are even holding the sign next to a whyte womyn.

In reality he would run away as soon as they look at him and then he would jack off while they rape her and then she would thank them because she secretly wanted to be raped by a strong foreigner as opposed to all the fagboys around there, then he would go on to orbit her and provide for her migrant children for the rest of his life without having any sort of relationship with her.

vikings didn't dress like that, they wore bright clothing that was richly woven with patterns and long cloaks with brooches and they wore padded jerkins and chainmail hauberks. outside of the weapons that man in your pic looks more like a bronze age celt

wew lads I bet these'll work just about as well as gun-free zones

Maybe.

I'm over it.

I'm sure there were some non-conformists in their ranks that wore what they wanted.

But good observation nonetheless.

I think at some point in the future Russia will have to occupy Sweden to save it from itself. This is terminal retardation.