WEW

KEEP MEMEING HARDER BOYS

myfreshnews.com/mex-president-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Gq2R
snopes.com/mexico-border-trump-elected/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one. One can hope and dream though.

archive.is/2Gq2R
archive
also is this a joke? its too good to be true. they are really salty

bwahaha, I have mexican internet friends who are upper middle class and let me tell you; they do NOT want their human refuse back. Mexicans have no love for their own, its only in relation to the gringo that they are united. This is all just talk, posturing,virtue signalling from el presidente

Good. Nothing of value will be lost.

Fantastic. We should make a deal with Mugabe that we will send him some good Black Farmers he needs too. Considering how many good cotton picking and other farming techniques we taught them, he will be happy.

wew what the fuck, that is the exact opposite of a threat.

A threat would be saying that if Trump got elected, every Mexican citizen would come to America.

"We'll show them and we'll leave!"
Alright then, adios Paco.

Is this satire?
The rest of the site seems legit.

scam site

7th fucking meme thread… ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all shadowbanned anyways do meme even work anymore?

Is this supposed to be a negative?

You're gonna need a better source nigger.

ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD

This has to be a joke or something. Any other sources?

Mexican IQ never ceases to amaze me. He thinks this is a threat?

snopes.com/mexico-border-trump-elected/

Fake.

Kektacular

It's not like the beaners will actually listen to President Del Taco. If they wanted to live in Mexico they wouldn't be in America in the first place.

Is that a threat or a promise?

My lord. Are mexicans nigger tier retarded?

Does he not realize him simply making that empty threat only legitimizes Trump's plan?

I literally just can't.

Got him.

Forget it. It's hopeless.

How are the apples and oranges?

A liberal by any other name…

There's a reason that line is famous.

Is that a promise?!

Please no, not the illegals! Whose going to clean our toilets and cut our grass??

Oh wait, I forgot, most of us aren't rich and we do that shit our selves.

Even Mexico wouldn't be that stupid, they get $54 billion of our tax dollars going there through welfare. They want ALL the leeches here getting welfare checks.

NOOOOOOOOO
Is he tsundere for America? Who the fuck says that unless he wants people to vote for Trump or thinks all the Mexicans can outovte the native population.

It's much more than that. Isn't CA like $40b itself? I can't find the map that has it overlayed by state.

But steroids are manufactured in the US of A and prescribed to athletes and celebrities under the radar by jew doctors.

Lel, I bet you will Jose. Still good thing we'll take care of the issue on our own, since it's going to take a massive.fucking.effort. to 'retrieve' the ~15million of them you've 'invited' to visit our fair land.

Archive OP. You're a faggot.

uhm….

He's trying to be sardonic.

bump

"If Trump wins we'll clean up your streets and turn America to be 80%+ white practically overnight"

Wow, such a threat. Better be careful America.

LMAO

Spics could give a fuck less what their "leader" says. Until they can make more money there, or the environment gets too hostile to them here, they'll go nowhere.

That's a really shitty threat m8

underrated post

how fucking dumb are these bean people

PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT

isn't that what Trump wanted?

t. spic that knows that the wetback cholos will run away as soon as their gibmedats run dry and whites start fighting back