Anyone want to be my programming/codemonkey partner?

I'm looking for someone who has around the same knowledge as myself (I think someone with less knowledge or much more would create an unequal relationship which could be problematic, but this isn't a hard rule).

This is my skillset and I'm looking for something vaguely similar in another person:

The main reason I'm doing this is because I'm somewhat disorganized and I find that working with another person forces me to step up my game and just the act of coordinating with another person helps create some kind of structure to projects.

In return I'm willing to give the person I work with:

At any time you can just walk out if you decide its not for you. I'm not looking for some super serious arrangement, but you have to have lots of free time to work on this with me. We'd basically be equals collaborating. I don't want some kind of employer - employee relationship.

I'm willing to forego any money on the first three projects because I want someone I can trust, have a good rapport with and can work with long term.

And we'd use a private IRC channel.

Post ITT if interested. Using a tripcode to identify myself across posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/faissaloo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends what you're making.

- Know Python, Assembly, C, Bash, Javascript, a bit of Regex and some other stuff
- Run Linux mainly, and have lots of experience with OSX and Windows.
- Written a bot that votes on the Kids Choice Awards continuously, a live YouTube subscriber counter and I'm working on an NNTPchan client.
- Not a normie.
- Will be assertive if the situation demands it, but usually pretty chill.

My GitHub:
github.com/faissaloo

A few questions:

Do you have any experience with LAMP type stuff? Would you be comfortable using an MVC framework or something like that? I assume since you use linux you'd be comfortable doing stuff like installing and configuring shit e.g. installing vichan via ssh? Do you know OOP and basic stuff like that?

Also, are you actually 16? Are you in high school?

why is the world so cruel

pick 1

I'd code with you OP if you'd agree to wear a dress and sit next to me while we do it.

No experience but I can learn.

Yes. And I'm more than comfortable with that.

Yes

Just went into college/sixth form 2 weeks ago.

What do you do then?

Do you think you'd have 3-4 hours a day to work with me?

I'm proficient in cpp, perl and html/css. i have fleeting experience in most everything else.
please hire me

i have lots of experience with php especially the laravel framework. i worked on several big php projects already.
contact me for more info.

Vous ĂȘtes du maghreb ou non?

Do you think you'd be capable of working in those or picking stuff up along the way, what's your situation like for time allocation.

NEET, student, wageslave?

Both of you guys come to #8kanal on Rizon if you wanna talk some more.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I just made this thread on a whim so temper your expectations.

j-josh sama?

Nonstop or throughout the day? I can do about 2 hours a day, maybe more on Wednesdays and I can work for 4 hours on weekends.

Desole, je parler en petit peu Francis, normallment je parler Algerien dans l'Algere.

holy shit

What does it matter when I can code circles around Pajeets?

depends, if your autism prevents you from working with others that might be a problem.
if not then go ahead

I contribute to ENIGMA and am currently working with Benno on a patch for Nano, I'm perfectly capable of working in a team of comparable or greater autism.

Eh I know some sepples and HTML, CSS and JS

Reminder: That little girl is responsible for the fate of this little girl.

Sage for being not Holla Forums related, but you bet I'm fucking mad.