Chris Christe being vetted for Trump VP

KRISPIE KREME NOW BEING VETTED FOR VP PICK

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT WILL IT ENTAIL?

archive.is/Qp2Ay

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pzf/status/748602467877785600
youtube.com/watch?v=wIqV2lh6EQs
fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/theranos-asked-military-general-help-tamping-down-misinformation-dod/2015-12-02
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait until Trump says it

I doubt this will happen and hope it doesn't.

Trump needs a stronger pick.

What would happen if Trump would choose be a women as VP? Lose Chad votes & gain Bernie whore votes?

I don't know much about Krispie, care to enlighten me?

*choose a woman as VP

Should we completely mark off Christie?
I mean, lest we forget, he is loyal and helped get rid of waterboy.

hed make an excellent attorney general.

but there are better choices for vp. It has to be someone that will be worse for he establishment than Trump.

It's going to be Sessions. You're all retarded

hes redeemed himself greatly and belongs in a Trump cabinet.. but not vp

Yeah, him and probably a few other people. I'd like to see Christie as AG, Sessions as VP, and Buchanan as Sec of State.

Is Trump allowed to pick his family member as a VP?

Ivanka is the only valid woman choice in these critical times

We'll see how this pans out.

Iron Ann. Or Pat Buchanan?

Maybe, I'm really hoping for someone not on anyone's radar like a Kris Kobach.

uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Better than the nog and better than any female in existence but significantly worse than Sessions. Though from what the (((MSM))) has told us Trump is picking some spic governer, no some nigger senator / congressman.

Christie is just a reformed cuck, he is part of the establishment and will bend easily if Trump is not watching him like a hawk. We deserve a better VP

Gets me everytime. Haha.

I hope he picks Pat Buchanan or Jeff Sessions.

He would lose the election Chaim.

Absolutely not a woman.

Yes.

I hope it's bullshit. He'd probably be better as AG

Loyal to who?

Giuliani then?

Christie is a bad choice, it will give Hillary room to wiggle with his bridge shit.

Sessions really would be a power move. He's farther right on immigration than Trump is and farther than pretty much every other politician in Congress. That's pretty much assassination insurance because you can bet your ass that President Sessions would deport EVERYONE

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK

I like Crispie Creme and respect his service in sinking that spic Ruboto's campaign.

Nonetheless, he's too fucking fat to seriously be electable (even though no one would openly admit that) and he contributes absolutely nothing to Trump's ticket. He'd make a good attorney general but a garbage VP.

Still, considering this is an unsourced tweet from the Clinton News Network we can essentially take anything they say to be the opposite of reality. If CNN says he's going to be Trump's VP we can rest easy that he won't.

That's true. I think he's being nice to Trump just to get this position in the first place.

Makes me concerned about everyone else trying to get positions in Trump's administration.

This just means Christie is on Trump's short list.

The problem with Sessions is that one, he's needed in the senate, and two, he's not exactly a spring chicken. Kobach would be essentially the same with regard to immigration enforcement and deportations, as well as assassination insurance, and the guy is only 50 years old.

No you retard, this is one of those retarded political hoops you just have to jump through if you want to keep your career. You can't tell the jew to fuck off when they are still in charge AND think you'll keep your position after it

Everyone who can save us is dying and we’re either too young or too inexperienced/unknown to step up ourselves.

I'd be fine with that then, as long as he deports everyone. Never actually heard of him, I'll have to do some reading

lol

The vetting will fail. Roger Stone said that Christie still has that scandal about maliciously shutting down a bridge hanging over his head.

Trump, Sessions 2016. MAGA!

That doesn't matter. If Sessions dies, then Trump gets to pick a new VP.

Trips confirm hes the best pick.

I've been curious about this also, and there doesn't seem to be any laws against it. The best answers I can find are the VP has to be 35, but it is also a separately elected office. It's just that in every election, the president has bundled their campaign with the vice president's campaign.

I'm still not sure why it counts as one vote if both are separately elected, but American politics are confusing.

kek

I'm actually from the future. Here's a picture I took at the GOP convention. Sessions confirmed.

MEME IT

This. And as a Jerseyfag, I can tell you just how much Christie is hated over here. Granted, my state is full of far-left loons who won't vote for Trump anyway, but there are a few angry Berniefags over here who might vote for Trump out of spite, but wouldn't if Christie was on the ticket. I just see him as a liability at this point.

Trump/Sessions would be great but Sessions may be more helpful in the Senate.

Trump should just start tossing endorsements around for down-ballot candidates that support his immigration positions

I think Sessions as assassination insurance and an advisor with valued input is much more valuable than in the Senate

Iron Ann is amazing. But no women that close to the presidency. She would make a good secretary of interior perhaps.

Pr cucks need to be vanquished

What ever happened to Randlet Paul?

Is that Mineyfucker Mike?

waiting for the day mike acknowledges pride for his Germanic roots

Checked.

Fuck both of the Paul's. They were always scam candidates.

Krispie works as an AG. However, the only good thing we'd get from a Christie VP pick would be him decimating Shillary's VP pick. The mam would give them the beating he gave Foam Boy.

it's like they all fucking have to do it

He is a fucking Cuckservative.

I can't even imagine Krispi being a president if Trump gets KO'd.

Them sunken eyes nervously looking over the audience, licking his presidential cheeto stained sausage fingers and trying to grasp that elusive oily paper with the latest Cheesburger numbers.

I don't know too much, but he looks like a good enough 'gives no shits' attack dog. Does he have the access to a lot of democrat and republican lower house contacts to help get things done for Trump though? That's the one thing he wanted for a VP ticket.

Exactamundo. Veep pick would be like tying a 300 pound anchor to his campaign. Vetting is probably for cabinet position (although that's not such a great idea either).

He's not the worst option, but all it means is that he's on the short list.

Trump said he isn't going to reveal his pick until the convention.

Remember that Rato was nice to Trump too for a while before he tried to go in for the kill.

Christie is a Bush style Neocon, the fat fuck has LBJ (to Trump's JFK) written all over him.

I hope Trump goes with someone else.

Buchanan lads.

Buchanan's a NeoCon Globalist shill.

Trump/McAfee 2016

He's a huge anti-Trump cuck. He'd intentionally bring the campaign down.

He's the exact opposite, you moron.

Never mind this, confused him with another Kris.

He's disqualified for using personal email (his and his wife's) concerning public issues (bridgegate).

A quick search says Kobach has endorsed Trump and supports his immigration policy. Are you sure?
He even has progressive sites calling him a xenophobe. I'm pretty sure that means he's not an anti-Trump cuck

I'm retarded

The problem is that Trump really, really needs someone with legislative experience. A governor isn't going to bring that many new skills to the table. The VP's job is mostly dealing with the senate. Trump will need someone who knows how to talk to them.

Checked.

if he makes that fat corrupt fuck his VP I will not vote for him

Aw fuck that. I want Sessions.

Or someone better on immigration.

Could be worse.

how do you do that effect with the eyes? I would google it, but I don't even know what to call it

No way its krispie kreme, what does he gain from having a NJ guy when hes NY himself? Nothing thats what

I hope not, this would be a terrible mistake.

"supernova" in gimp you newfag

Christie is pretty liberal for an R but he knows how to lay the smack down. Not my top pick but not a bad choice either, he would drop kick Warren right in the pussy

>implying I would use that piece of shit softwareI think I found it on google though, thanksnot really ur a faget:^)

Why would Trump every pick anyone candidate who had gone over to Israel to touch that satanic wall of theirs??????????

Dubs speak the truth.
Sessions is by far the most logical candidate we've got so far.

(I'd still be OK with Ann Coulter entirely for the assassination insurance and massive butthurt.)

You might be right that he needs someone with legislative experience, but a VP's job is not mostly dealing with the senate. Sure officially they have the tiebreaker job in the senate but a VP wields much, much more power than just being an emissary to the senate.

twitter.com/pzf/status/748602467877785600

Pack of 10 Apple cables only $5.67 + FREE shipping!

SLIDE THREAD

I hope you didn't spend shekels on shekelshoop

Christie is also too anti-Russia to be VP. It's not going to be him and this thread should be bumplocked.

Dubs and trips confirm Sessions is VP. Threads over, boys

sure he can pick Iron Ann

I'm pulling for James Mattis personally. The guys a fucking legend.

Oh boy a morbidly obese neocon Jew. What a surprise.

Maybe I just really want a doughnut right now…

Join the Krispy Kreme Klub today!

We need Iron Ann to rip the Jews at the EU.

Just imagine having her use the VP as a platform.

She wants RWDs!youtube.com/watch?v=wIqV2lh6EQs

I haven't had a doughnut in 2 years.

fuck i'm hungry.

Goddammit I really want a doughnut right now with white frosting. Nice quads

Same here. I haven't had anything like this in what feels like forever.

you should add carly fiorina as bargaining

good work though

Iron Ann as Press Secretary.

I had eggs with sausage earlier. I guess I do crave the carbohydrate jew.

I just want a fly on the wall VP like Joe "literally who" Biden. Trump is enough personality for both positions.

If this happens, he wont get elected.

This better not happen.

James Mattis is the clear best choice.

Sessions would be alright I suppose.

Iron Ann needs to be press secretary. She would BTFO the lügenpresse at every turn.

Any man that carries a copy of mediations on them is good in my book.

They fact this was somehow (((leaked))) tells me it won't happen. Even if Trump was considering Christie, he'll pick someone else so it'll be a total surprise.

Some people are saying that Sessions would be more important in the senate because Trump needs an ally in the senate

But isn't the vice president the leader of the senate? Wouldn't that be more of a reason for Sessions to be VP?

Ann Coulter as Secretsry of the Interior to launch a campaign to REVOKE FEMALE VOTING

Hell no. He's on the board of Theranos. The corporation that turned out to be a billion dollar con game. Not only would Mattis fail the vetting process, he might end up in jail. Busted.

fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/theranos-asked-military-general-help-tamping-down-misinformation-dod/2015-12-02

Trump would never sentence himself to four years of having to sit next to Christie at state dinners and watch him eat.

could have been much worse tbh

I can see it now. This could be a genius move for Trump.

Everyone is so impressed that the Trump/Christie ticket wins 60% of the popular vote and 283 delegates.

Thanks for the info fam

He would look a little bit like Stallone if he dropped the weight.

fucking fake
theres no way mike is that big

Being the President of the Senate means you are only there to be a tie breaker, and I believe the current voting rules make tie breaking irrelevant anyway.

McAfee spent years in the jungles of Belize, married a 14 year old and did lots of MDPV

Google stuffmonger (his userID) and bluelight

If Trump wants to live through his first 30 days in office, his VP running mate has to be even less palatable than himself to the Jews.

Christie never did anything about our bullshit gun laws, nor did he make BB guns legal to own without a gun license.

that guys looks skinnyfat to me. what are you taking about?

Congratulations, user, you are definitely straight.

no homo

Wow. Makes sense.

I think their personality's would clash.

Implying he wouldnt fit right in

gas yourself Chaim

We have to meme Newt Gingrich for Trump's /VP/

Holla Forumskekmon
Sun and Moon version

Tanks usually build armor and damage resistance, not evasion.

TEFLON DON

Ivanka is a traitor, albeit a useful one.
Do your research she tried to get Trump to soften his tone/apologize re: mexicans and also convinced him to support Planned Parenthood.

He'd make an excellent doorstop.

Hes a fat overweight disgusting degenerate.

Ron Paul confirmed for VP

FUCK OFF BACK TA OHIO
THA'S NOT FOR YOU

t. butthurt Chifag

He'll be a shit pick

This. Crispie Cream would target huwhito xtian males, which Trump already has. I would like to see him get a female running mate. Would btfo of killary's only trump (heh) card.

Crispie did nothing to make jersey great again. It's a shithole, the shittiest of holes, and he's the big fat shit sitting at the top. His only plus is a big (heh) personality and Trump has that covered already.

I like Ann Coulter.

FUCK OFF ALREADY
Holy shit where do these retards come from, is it because of summer? A woman for VP? How stupid are you? Yes let's not fix the country, let's fuck it up even worse

Hey whatever happened to Carson? I would have loved in he joined Trump in his campaign. He always came off as a rather nice down to earth man at least to me, he's the kind of man you just can't get mad at.

Actually, he is.

Surgeon General

I hope not. If he's serious about half of what he says, there's a likelihood he'll get Kennedied. We need a Samson option madman to disincentivise that.

We see these all of the time. First it was Gingrinch (lel), then it was the cunt from South Carolina. Then it was a nigger cunt. And we heard Rubio and Ted Cruz.

Do media outlets just shout out "____ being vetted for VP!??!?!?!" and expect to get views? And claim an anonymous tip as the source.

But thanks for archiving, though. You're not a faggot this time OP.