NY Times: Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults

Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults

_________

archive.is/nDELJ

The report in question:
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/rabbis-round-table/1.720406
archive.is/GigCT
strawpoll.me/10630910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based on threads in the past, I know we have a few trannies on Holla Forums.

Can you guys update us on what's going on inside that community.

Nope. There aren’t that many trannies. This is the same as “HURRRRRR TEN PERCENT ARE FAGGOTS HURRRRR”. They’re lying to make you look small.

Also probably reporting the retarded 10 year old boys thinking they are girls and vice versa as well to bolster these numbers.

On top of this, how many other millions can be considered surplus? All of these people relying on the benefits of a society that supports their hysteria, what happens when that resource disappears?

What are those millions going to do with nothing to support them?

It doesn't mean jack shit. It's mostly just angsty teens claiming some made-up gender to draw attention to themselves or to mask their insecurities. Transition surgery doesn't happen quite often, since these degenerates are too pussified to go through with what they're saying.

Wow, less than half a percent. We need new bathrooms for this totally real statistic.

I think they might do hormone treatments, as those are pretty much a shot as far as I can tell.

The sick thing is, the kids themselves don't think that. They just do something stupid, and then parents convince themselves their child is 'special' and put it up on social media for people to gawk at in exchange for likes.

These kids are having their lives fucked up with hormones and being raised as girls (you rarely see it the other way around), just because parents and teachers want to be fashionable.

This.
One figure that is accurate though is that 100% of trannies are mentally ill.

Is there a ratio how many of them are female to male and male to female?
If it is mainly a male to female thing as i assume i don't even care.

Totally not brainwashing kids to accept degeneracy

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 99% THAT ISN'T TRANSGENDER
#WEARETHE99PERCENT
meme it

Sure, once the pedos found out they could rape little girls in women's bathrooms with impunity, they all went dress shopping.

You should care. These are the men who, when push comes to shove, would have to fight alongside us. Instead of staying healthy and informed, they walk around in high heels and scream at people for not using their preferred pronouns.

White men are already being outnumbered quickly in what few white countries are left, and we're going to face a situation in between South Africa and Zimbabwe when (not if) we do definitively lose electoral power. In such a situation, we need to watch each other's backs. And I'd rather not have my back watched by mentally deranged, burly trannies with a fetish for corsets.

How is that bad? Once the pendulum swings back full force, they are all outed, and can be found and plugged out much easier.

Not a totally made up number that is intended to convince people that transgender is actually quite normal. Nope, that's not it at all.

On one hand this is disgusting and terrifying. On the other hand, continued growth will eventually prove it's a learned mental disorder.

US military starting to accept trannies on July 01. Also they're giving puberty blocking treatments to young children. Also it's not illegal for traps to trick you into sleeping with them under false pretenses.

oy vey goy, what's wrong with 1.4 million? How can you argue with 3.5 million? Surely it's rational to have 7.8 million….

Also relevant

Trannies in the Talmud

haaretz.com/jewish/rabbis-round-table/1.720406
archive.is/GigCT

Holla Forums is always right

implying they're not feminine with glistening skin, lovely lips, and fuckable boipussies

My tranny friend showed me Holla Forums after I red-pilled myself. They are one of the most based people I know… except for the dude with boobs thing.

There are no good trannies. Don't make excuses for insanity.

aaand reddit shows up

The only time I have ever been on reddit was during the Ben Garrison AMA.

IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A WOMAN

Even if it's a feminine penis?

"If You Have a Penis You Are Not–and Will Never Be–a Woman."
Yes or No?
strawpoll.me/10630910
strawpoll.me/10630910
strawpoll.me/10630910
strawpoll.me/10630910
strawpoll.me/10630910
strawpoll.me/10630910

Do you fuck her?

>her

The numbers increase because among some of the population, tranny-dom is a hack around male guilt and the left's hatred of men, which allows failures of men to redefine themselves and appeal to a popularity that they can insist is proof of bigotry if they don't get it.

Before they were trannies, these weak failures were claiming to be 1/16 Cherokee.

anyone can make that claim, just to be trendy. It would be more worrying if over a million people were actually mutilating their genitals in these glorified frankenstein experiments.

Its still degeneracy, either way and is a direct result of the utter destruction of the nuclear family. Understanding and appreciation of the sexes is imprinted almost entirely from one's parents. Boys with fathers who are allowed and willing to do their fucking job, dont grow up to be trannies. Same for girls with proper mothers. Trannies are just a symptom of a dying society

why ask them

listen faggots, we don't care for you one bit

do yourselves and your family a favor and eat the bullet now instead of waiting to do it a few years down the line.

seriously, you are prime rope material.
we don't want you, and neither do you.
just do it.

Seems legit.

blah blah blah content character and all that

i'd say we should throw faggots into a swamp but that would poz the gators

Either the MKULTRA is working double overtime, or this is a fake inflated number. Perhaps even counting the tumblrtard "transtrender" types with made up sexualities.

On Holla Forums or not, they should gas themselves.

You should care, as it is an outright assault on men.

Are you doubting jewyork Times? Come on goy it's current year.

Think of patrick bateman but with women's rights and no one the wiser they are rocking a dick.

This is an enemy that needs to be dealt with quickly

Bullshit. Should say "Number of (((young men and women))) pretending to have medical disorders to be trendy and progressive (while simultaneously destroying western civilization) quadrupled."

I almost hope they don't kill themselves just so they can eventually be tortured to death by the secret police for knowingly trying to brainwash the populace.